WHERE IS BJ???

I left a message on his cell but he did not return my call....

com' on....all these people partied with him down in Florida and no one is
really talking about the trip....I only saw 2 pictures from that trip that whodey24K
posted....someone had to take more pictures then that....

was it just that boring without me??? :whistle:

tell us some stories...how much jager did he drink? Who did he sit by?

anybody?

[quote name='IndianaBengal' post='372797' date='Oct 26 2006, 05:41 PM']Is he serving a suspension for something "in-burrito"? No mods are replying in the questions about BJ..[/quote]
Nothing that I'm aware of. I'm worried about him, he's usually like clockwork around here.
I need to put a provision in my will that my wife come on here and inform you guys in the event of my untimely demise.

Guest IndianaBengal

[quote name='Bunghole' post='372801' date='Oct 26 2006, 07:46 PM']Nothing that I'm aware of. I'm worried about him, he's usually like clockwork around here.
I need to put a provision in my will that my wife come on here and inform you guys in the event of my untimely demise.[/quote]

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

that aint no shit. I've thought that thought before..

Pretty certain that he's alive, he made some moves on his fantasy team this past Sunday

one of 2 things

He's out of the country and called someone and had them set his linups

He's in jail and called someone and had them set his linups

:huh:

[quote name='Storm' post='372804' date='Oct 26 2006, 07:50 PM']Pretty certain that he's alive, he made some moves on his fantasy team this past Sunday

one of 2 things

He's out of the country and called someone and had them set his linups

He's in jail and called someone and had them set his linups

:huh:[/quote]

I can just imagine being arrested and being told I have one phone call to make, and who do I call? My buddy to go on the computer and set up my fantasy team linup. I mean, what's more important than that? :lol:

What could he have possible have been arrested for that would have kept him incarcerated this long? He's a liberal and a blackout drunk at the games, but a good-hearted sort that I can't imagine would commit a crime of a nature that would involve being jailed for this long...unless he encountered some racist cops again....

Guest Agent Orange

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' post='372807' date='Oct 26 2006, 07:58 PM']I can just imagine being arrested and being told I have one phone call to make, and who do I call? My buddy to go on the computer and set up my fantasy team linup. I mean, what's more important than that? :lol:[/quote]
He's allowed more than one call. After he gets thru booking, they'll put him in a place where he has access to a phone all thruout the day. I doubt he's in jail. He would've called someone by now and told them to tell someone here, so I think the he's in jail theory is out the window which is really just more cause for concern. I don't know the guy at all, but I hope he's allright and nothing bad happened.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='372815' date='Oct 27 2006, 12:15 AM'][b]What could he have possible have been arrested for that would have kept him incarcerated this long?[/b] He's a liberal and a blackout drunk at the games, but a good-hearted sort that I can't imagine would commit a crime of a nature that would involve being jailed for this long...unless he encountered some racist cops again....[/quote]

Don't have a clue :rolleyes:

[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/JACKSONVILLE.jpg[/img]

Guest oldschooler
Actually, it hasn`t even been 2 weeks since he last signed on.
He was last on here the 14th. Today is the 26th.

Anyway, I haven`t heard anything about him even being in Tampa for the game.
Last year in Jacksonville, he became legendary. This year nothing.
Seems like someone would have at least mentioned his name if he
was in Tampa.

I would like to know what happened to him too. So if anyone has any idea, share it with the rest of the class !

[quote name='oldschooler' post='372843' date='Oct 26 2006, 07:09 PM']Actually, it hasn`t even been 2 weeks since he last signed on.
He was last on here the 14th. Today is the 26th.
Anyway, I haven`t heard anything about him even being in Tampa for the game.
Last year in Jacksonville, he became legendary. This year nothing.
Seems like someone would have at least mentioned his name if he
was in Tampa.

I would like to know what happened to him too. So if anyone has any idea, share it with the rest of the class ![/quote]
There's two sides to this for me:
Bj is definetely a crazy motherfucker, and could have either 1. Committed a crime that was heinous enough to keep him incarcerated since the Tampa game (I think it's unlikely).
2. Blew off to Kurdistan on a moment's notice without notifying anyone, as he was scheduled to go there for school.
I just want confirmation from someone that he's OK and doing something he's supposed to be doing, whether it's serving time or studying. JZA? Where are you on this?

i think it might be time to worry about him now! i've called him a bunch of times and left him messages and he hasn't even returned my calls! last i spoke to him was in tampa so not sure what the fuck is up! i mean we just beat carolina and haven't even heard of BJ yet!

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='372861' date='Oct 26 2006, 07:45 PM']i think it might be time to worry about him now! i've called him a bunch of times and left him messages and he hasn't even returned my calls! last i spoke to him was in tampa so not sure what the fuck is up![/quote]
You were with him in Tampa? What happened?

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='372861' date='Oct 26 2006, 08:45 PM']i think it might be time to worry about him now! i've called him a bunch of times and left him messages and he hasn't even returned my calls! [b]last i spoke to him was in tampa[/b] so not sure what the fuck is up![/quote]

So he was at the game ?
Because if he was, that`s the first I`ve even heard anyone mention it...

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='Bunghole' post='372865' date='Oct 26 2006, 08:48 PM']I keep wanting to think that Storm is right and that he's just staying off the boards for some reason as he is changing his fantasy football team (which is for money), which should prove that he is at least alive.[/quote]

He hasn`t signed in under his user name since October the 14th though...

Archived