***Official UC Basketball Thread***

Khatmandude

Louisville won, so coin flip determined #1 seed.  UC called heads....heads it was...UC is #1 seed!

UC plays winner of Temple/UCF on Thursday night at 7pm I believe, then they play the winner of the UCONN/Memphis game.

UC

Louisville

SMU

UConn

Memphis

= top 5 seeds. 

Louisville won, so coin flip determined #1 seed.  UC called heads....heads it was...UC is #1 seed!

UC plays winner of Temple/UCF on Thursday night at 7pm I believe, then they play the winner of the UCONN/Memphis game.

UC

Louisville

SMU

UConn

Memphis

= top 5 seeds. 

:dance:

Straight up BULLSHIT.  Shabazz Napier won the AAC Player of the Year, SK should have won......big time snub IMO.

SK - Sportsman of the Year (stick it up your ass AAC)

JJ - Defensive Player of the Year

SK - 1st Team All AAC

JJ - 2nd Team All AAC

Mick Cronin - AAC Coach of the Year

Napier is a HELL of a player and will get drafted the highest out of he, Smith and Kilpatrick but SK was robbed.  Travesty.   BUT, this should make him and the team play with an even bigger chip on their shoulder.   Didn't get regular season player of the year?  Get tournament MVP. 

WTF

Another snub:

1st Team All America

The second team is;

Still can't believe SK missed that layup. Thought for sure it dropped. 

Me too.  I'm more disappointed in his lack of assertiveness....like he seemed defeated.  Against UCF and UConn.  Didn't give his all, that's what I'm most disappointed in.  He is disappointed he didn't get the league player of the year and he let it effect his play.  Hope he realizes this. 

• 2 weeks later...