[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='500381' date='Jun 14 2007, 02:02 PM'][b]can someone please tell me how many games will the Stealers win in '07[/b]
[img]http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger2/6135/674478176553634/600/z/503783/gse_multipart25232.jpg[/img][/quote]
If the steeler have more wins than the bengals have arrests, i'll be happy... that should put us in double digit wins

[quote name='frankie martin' post='500399' date='Jun 14 2007, 02:21 PM']If the steeler have more wins than the bengals have arrests, i'll be happy... that should put us in double digit wins[/quote]

how many arrests have we had this season?

Exactly

[quote name='frankie martin' post='500399' date='Jun 14 2007, 02:21 PM']If the steeler have more wins than the bengals have arrests, i'll be happy... that should put us in double digit wins[/quote]
Although i doubt that happens. I bet Big Jenny has more picks then our number of arrest in the past 2 years through week 5!

[quote name='JC' post='500457' date='Jun 14 2007, 03:45 PM']Although i doubt that happens. I bet Big Jenny has more picks then our number of arrest in the past 2 years through week 5![/quote]
wow i hope not... that would be a lot of picks JC!! Exactly how many would that be i've lost track?? Oh well, [i]when[/i] Ben bounces back this year, it's gonna be that much sweeter with all of ya counting him out :afropic:

[quote name='frankie martin' post='500491' date='Jun 14 2007, 04:46 PM']wow i hope not... that would be a lot of picks JC!! Exactly how many would that be i've lost track?? Oh well, [i]when[/i] Ben bounces back this year, it's gonna be that much sweeter with all of ya counting him out :afropic:[/quote]
COMEBACK?!?!

First of all, they had to dumb down the offense for him to be able to even TRY to be and efficient passer.
Second of all, we have all seen from the past... the more passes Ben throws the worse he is!

Comeback my ass :pointlaff:

[quote name='frankie martin' post='500491' date='Jun 14 2007, 04:46 PM']wow i hope not... that would be a lot of picks JC!! Exactly how many would that be i've lost track?? Oh well, [i]when[/i] Ben bounces back this year, it's gonna be that much sweeter with all of ya counting him out :afropic:[/quote]

Bookmarked.

[quote name='Brew Crew Grrl' post='500533' date='Jun 14 2007, 06:39 PM']I was waiting for someone else to come in here and witness that comment :lmao:[/quote]

They continue to refuse to acknolwdge that he isnt good when he has to pass more than they have to run. He had 2 good playoff games passing and "OMG did you see that kid, he's the next Joe Montanna!!!!!!!!1211112121 236q3q2" (by the way Mike Vick had 2 great games last year, he must be the next Elway)

His passing attempts went up last year and so did his Int's ... they blame his injury
This year when its more of the same.... it will be the new offence

But hey....OMG Ben is a GOD!!!!!!1111111####@W*&@*#&@*(Q@&@*(

Yeah...

it sure is nice to have a QB that throws more Touchdowns then interceptions..

Im sure you dont no after Ben go to throw the ball more last year. Hopefully they keep it up!

[quote name='Bunghole' post='500542' date='Jun 14 2007, 06:49 PM']We don't want Ben to be [i]too[/i] bad, then Batch might start and they might win a few games....[/quote]

i see what you mean, but the Stealers are giving Ben more freedom this season to go with the no huddle. so we'll see how he'll do!

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='500716' date='Jun 15 2007, 12:33 AM']i see what you mean, but the Stealers are giving Ben more freedom this season to go with the no huddle. so we'll see how he'll do![/quote]

Hahahaha! It's like they always say - the no-huddle is not for retards!

This one gets the wanking smiley. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='500539' date='Jun 14 2007, 06:44 PM']They continue to refuse to acknolwdge that he isnt good when he has to pass more than they have to run. He had 2 good playoff games passing and "OMG did you see that kid, he's the next Joe Montanna!!!!!!!!1211112121 236q3q2" (by the way Mike Vick had 2 great games last year, he must be the next Elway)

His passing attempts went up last year and so did his Int's ... they blame his injury

But hey....OMG Ben is a GOD!!!!!!1111111####@W*&@*#&@*(Q@&@*([/quote]

The thing is you all refuse to give him ANY credit at all and it's just pure homerism at it's best. I can't wait until he "manages" you all out of the playoffs again.

Also to the person who said they had to "dumb-down" the playbook to help him out. How do you know that maybe it was "dumbed down" because it was a combination of Cowhers offensive strategies and the million offensive cords. he had over 14 YEARS. The thing may have looked like "War and Peace" for all you know. How do you know the playbook now after being "dumbed-down" is not now the same size as the Bengals? You don't.

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' post='500726' date='Jun 15 2007, 01:08 AM']The thing is you all refuse to give him ANY credit at all and it's just pure homerism at it's best. I can't wait until he "manages" you all out of the playoffs again.

Also to the person who said they had to "dumb-down" the playbook to help him out. How do you know that maybe it was "dumbed down" because it was a combination of Cowhers offensive strategies and the million offensive cords. he had over 14 YEARS. The thing may have looked like "War and Peace" for all you know. How do you know the playbook now after being "dumbed-down" is not now the same size as the Bengals? You don't.[/quote]

Thats just not true, I give him 22.6 out of 158.3 amount of credit. :whistle:

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='500539' date='Jun 14 2007, 06:44 PM']They continue to refuse to acknolwdge that he isnt good when he has to pass more than they have to run. He had 2 good playoff games passing and "OMG did you see that kid, he's the next [b]Joe Montanna[/b] !!!!!!!!1211112121 236q3q2" (by the way Mike Vick had 2 great games last year, he must be the next Elway)

But hey....OMG Ben is a GOD!!!!!!1111111####@W*&@*#&@*(Q@&@*([/quote]

Joe Montania butt hole :contract:

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='500759' date='Jun 15 2007, 07:54 AM']Thats just not true, I give him 22.6 out of 158.3 amount of credit. :whistle:[/quote]
I'm glad you continue to reference the game which made him the youngest qb to win a Super Bowl (22.6 rating or not.) Maybe we did win [b]that[/b] game despite him, he still helped get us there.

[quote name='JC' post='500755' date='Jun 14 2007, 08:15 PM']Im sure you dont no after Ben go to throw the ball more last year. Hopefully they keep it up![/quote]
Hopefully they do, especially against the Bengals!! Here is the game that kept your asses out of the playoffs last season. 19 of 28 for 280 and a TD. And just for my boy Jamie i included the rating. For a qb that sucks as bad as you guys say, he sure didnt do badly against your D, in a game that mattered to ya.
12/31 @CIN W 23-17
Att/Comp/Yards: 28/19/280
Percentage: 67.9
TD/int: 1/1
Rating: 97.3

Guest schotzee

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='500842' date='Jun 15 2007, 12:54 PM']Joe Montania butt hole :contract:[/quote]

:D It took me a while to get that one.

[quote name='frankie martin' post='501167' date='Jun 16 2007, 12:32 PM']I'm glad you continue to reference the game which made him the youngest qb to win a Super Bowl (22.6 rating or not.) Maybe we did win [b]that[/b] game despite him, he still helped get us there.
Hopefully they do, especially against the Bengals!! Here is the game that kept your asses out of the playoffs last season. 19 of 28 for 280 and a TD. And just for my boy Jamie i included the rating. For a qb that sucks as bad as you guys say, he sure didnt do badly against your D, in a game that mattered to ya.
12/31 @CIN W 23-17
Rating: 97.3[/quote]

Here is the difference between you and frankly your whole site and me.

Our D isnt good and has some improving to do, there I said it. Tory James was giving up 11+ yards a game on 3rd downs with Joseph replacing him this year that should improve, HOPEFULLY Deltha can return to old where he led the NFL in INTs (has ben ever led in any category?, and yes I mean a postive one) if not HOPEFULLY Hall will play good for a rookie. Our D was rated #13 against the run last year and was horrible against the pass, sounds like we MIGHT improve that and move up in the overall standings. Yes we still need to work on the running D as well, but its not as horrible as it has been in years past.

Now you and your site NEVER admit that Ben when his running game has been shut down, isnt that good. As evident, Ill reference your game that you "tried" to show Bens stats. 134 Yards Willie Parker.

Also that was a short slant pass against WHO? [b]11+ yards a game TORY JAMES[/b]

Now try again. Addmitting it is the 1st step.

[quote name='frankie martin' post='501167' date='Jun 16 2007, 12:32 PM']I'm glad you continue to reference the game which made him the youngest qb to win a Super Bowl (22.6 rating or not.) Maybe we did win [b]that[/b] game despite him, he still helped get us there.
12/31 @CIN W 23-17
Rating: 97.3[/quote]

Congrats..

Oh yeah by the way..if you havent already noticed...our defense sucks. So therefore Ben...still sucks.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='501192' date='Jun 16 2007, 02:01 PM']Here is the difference between you and frankly your whole site and me.

Our D isnt good and has some improving to do, there I said it. Tory James was giving up 11+ yards a game on 3rd downs with Joseph replacing him this year that should improve, HOPEFULLY Deltha can return to old where he led the NFL in INTs (has ben ever led in any category?, and yes I mean a postive one) if not HOPEFULLY Hall will play good for a rookie. Our D was rated #13 against the run last year and was horrible against the pass, sounds like we MIGHT improve that and move up in the overall standings. Yes we still need to work on the running D as well, but its not as horrible as it has been in years past.
Now you and your site NEVER admit that Ben when his running game has been shut down, isnt that good. As evident, Ill reference your game that you "tried" to show Bens stats. 134 Yards Willie Parker.

Also that was a short slant pass against WHO? [b]11+ yards a game TORY JAMES[/b]
Now try again. Addmitting it is the 1st step.[/quote]
Ive said many times now that i dont think Ben is as good as Carson. I'll say again i believe Carson is top 3 qb in the league. Is Ben as good as a lot of Steeler fans think he is? No, he isn't in that top tier, not really close either. However, he is NOT in the Aaron Brooks, Charlie Frye, Rex Grossman tier, i don't care what any of you say.
I don't feel like going thru every game last season, but im sure Ben's stats suffered if our running game wasnt goin good. Jamie, you forget that the Steelers whole offensive game plan was based on the run in the Cowher era (therefor if the run wasnt goin good, we were probably already behind and teams knew we were throwing). This season, Ben is gonna get more freedom to throw, do checkdowns, call plays etc. I know you guys all laugh at this, which is fine, but I think you'll be unpleasantly surprised by the results.

Archived