The Official Bored in the Middle of the Night Thread.

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/30.gif[/img]

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='522043' date='Aug 6 2007, 12:26 AM']WDF i dont remember when i started picking on you, but i just want you to know that it's all fun and games so don't go looking up my address and using google earth to come bust a cap in my ass with your gat or anything you badass you.[/quote]
Too late now biatch :1441:

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='522836' date='Aug 7 2007, 01:09 AM']okay so this is how bored i am:
i just cleaned my room at 1:00 in the freakin morning.
and made some bomb-ass chocolate milk.
now i'm bored again.
ENTERTAIN ME.[/quote]

you are to young to be sitting home cleaning your room at 1:00am. You should be out with your friends having fun.

[quote name='whodey24k' post='522838' date='Aug 7 2007, 01:11 AM']you are to young to be sitting home cleaning your room at 1:00am. You should be out with your friends having fun.[/quote]
I heard you on that.
Too bad i went out last night and mi padre grew a stick up his butt tonight and said it is to late to go out.
I can't wait untill I turn 18 in 6 months.
I will be able to do whatever the eff i want, under no ones control but my own.
I'm so excited to be 18 if i were a man the thought of it would just give me a woody.

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='522839' date='Aug 7 2007, 12:14 AM']I heard you on that.
Too bad i went out last night and mi padre grew a stick up his butt tonight and said it is to late to go out.
I'm so excited to be 18 if i were a man the thought of it would just give me a woody.[/quote]

in reality little will probably change when you turn 18. It's just a number. don't expect a magical transformation. and your folks are always your folks.

as for entertaining, you could write an angsty poem or something. here's some lines to get you started:

Cruel fate shows the happiness that could have been mine
despite all the lost years my heart still remains thine

:D

Actium, I dont write poems i write hardcore raps. Gosh. Wake up BFF.
Well when I turn 18 my parents are giving me a house here in FL so i will be living alone throwing massive parties every weekend..make that every other day. & it will be a blast. my dad doesnt normally care how late i stay out as long as he has an idea of where i am and what i may be doing. he's pretty leniant, so it probably won't be that big of a deal with him. As for my mother, she is the most strictest, unreasonable, controling person I have ever known. She is psycho. Her ringtone on my phone is the theme music from psycho actually. lol. It's pretty funny. She has no idea.

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='522839' date='Aug 7 2007, 01:14 AM']I heard you on that.
I'm so excited to be 18 if i were a man the thought of it would just give me a woody.[/quote]

i grew up in a house with little to no rules, I had no curfew form 15 on. I was out getting into shit every night from 15-17, but to be honest with you, i kind of got sick of it and began to enjoy staying in every now and then. By the time i was 18, i hardly ever went out on school/work nights. On the other hand my wife had a curfew untill the night before we got married, so when she was at school she tried staying out all night every night. I guess what i'm trying to say is as long as your parents let you go out and have some fun every now and then they are probably doing a good job raising you. Parents that lock there kids up normally lose them come college, i know a few people that never drank in highschool and became alcoholic by thanksgiving freshman year.

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='522852' date='Aug 7 2007, 12:36 AM']Actium, I dont write poems i write hardcore raps. Gosh. Wake up BFF.
Well when I turn 18 my parents are giving me a house here in FL so i will be living alone throwing massive parties every weekend..make that every other day. & it will be a blast. my dad doesnt normally care how late i stay out as long as he has an idea of where i am and what i may be doing. he's pretty leniant, so it probably won't be that big of a deal with him. As for my mother, she is the most strictest, unreasonable, controling person I have ever known. She is psycho. Her ringtone on my phone is the theme music from psycho actually. lol. It's pretty funny. She has no idea.[/quote]

well missy, you had better behave yourself when you are by yourself. Make sure to act ladylike and don't have too many wild parties--make sure you surround yourself with real friends at little gatherings too--not those leeches who crash every big party (like me...)

I read your raps on sneaky's threads and was quite impressed. But what is a song but poetry and music--so it's not too far apart. as for me in my younger days I had a rap label (Malignant/Absolute Records) and had a lot of friends perform for it. The record label was actually an e-mail list, but you get the idea. My rapping names were Malignant R, Baron von Playa and the G Funk Potentate. I couldn't decide which was more awesome. But my style was more old-school--I like the feel-good rap, not the potty-mouth put-downs like in that thread (read: I would get dominated in it). But have fun with it--you performed admirably.

as goofy as parents are you will miss them when you are living on your own--sometimes. But you can never imagine going home to stay again. It's sort of weird--when you return it will be as a visitor. That is a defining moment.

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='522852' date='Aug 7 2007, 01:36 AM']Actium, I dont write poems i write hardcore raps. Gosh. Wake up BFF.
[b]Well when I turn 18 my parents are giving me a house here in FL so i will be living alone throwing massive parties every weekend..make that every other day. & it will be a blast.[/b] my dad doesnt normally care how late i stay out as long as he has an idea of where i am and what i may be doing. he's pretty leniant, so it probably won't be that big of a deal with him. As for my mother, she is the most strictest, unreasonable, controling person I have ever known. She is psycho. Her ringtone on my phone is the theme music from psycho actually. lol. It's pretty funny. She has no idea.[/quote]

Surprisingly I think you'll find out that throwing massive parties all the time will end up being not so much fun. Tends to lead to drama. Unless you're one of those who loves drama and chaos. And police visits to your house. And your shit getting broken. Or stolen. Or puked on.

At least if they're good parties. B)

Sounds like you're planning on sort of going wild when you turn 18. A little of that is good and healthy, just don't lose your common sense. Remember that along with that new found freedom comes new found responsibility. You will be responsible for your actions. Legally and morally.

[quote name='whodey24k' post='522857' date='Aug 7 2007, 01:47 AM']i grew up in a house with little to no rules, I had no curfew form 15 on. I was out getting into shit every night from 15-17, but to be honest with you, i kind of got sick of it and began to enjoy staying in every now and then. By the time i was 18, i hardly ever went out on school/work nights. On the other hand my wife had a curfew untill the night before we got married, so when she was at school she tried staying out all night every night. I guess what i'm trying to say is as long as your parents let you go out and have some fun every now and then they are probably doing a good job raising you. Parents that lock there kids up normally lose them come college, i know a few people that never drank in highschool and became alcoholic by thanksgiving freshman year.[/quote]
yah, when i'm florida i get to go out and stuff, but back home in OK i normally have to sneak out.

[quote name='Actium' post='522860' date='Aug 7 2007, 01:49 AM']well missy, you had better behave yourself when you are by yourself. Make sure to act ladylike and don't have too many wild parties--make sure you surround yourself with real friends at little gatherings too--not those leeches who crash every big party (like me...)

I read your raps on sneaky's threads and was quite impressed. But what is a song but poetry and music--so it's not too far apart. as for me in my younger days I had a rap label (Malignant/Absolute Records) and had a lot of friends perform for it. The record label was actually an e-mail list, but you get the idea. My rapping names were Malignant R, Baron von Playa and the G Funk Potentate. I couldn't decide which was more awesome. But my style was more old-school--I like the feel-good rap, not the potty-mouth put-downs like in that thread (read: I would get dominated in it). But have fun with it--you performed admirably.

as goofy as parents are you will miss them when you are living on your own--sometimes. But you can never imagine going home to stay again. It's sort of weird--when you return it will be as a visitor. That is a defining moment.[/quote]
OKAY so while i was reading the entire second paragraph i was laughing so hard.
I cannot see you as a rapper mister actium. No matter how hard I try.
Thanks by the way. LOL. Maybe you should get in on the freestyle thread. show us some of your feel-good skills.

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='522862' date='Aug 7 2007, 02:11 AM']Surprisingly I think you'll find out that throwing massive parties all the time will end up being not so much fun. Tends to lead to drama. Unless you're one of those who loves drama and chaos. And police visits to your house. And your shit getting broken. Or stolen. Or puked on.

At least if they're good parties. B)

Sounds like you're planning on sort of going wild when you turn 18. A little of that is good and healthy, just don't lose your common sense. Remember that along with that new found freedom comes new found responsibility. You will be responsible for your actions. Legally and morally.[/quote]
True that. I hate drama and chaos. Not my thing. So your probably right.

[quote name='Orange 'n Black' post='523423' date='Aug 8 2007, 12:37 AM']Dennis, I'm gonna come crash your wild Florida house parties. I'll show up naked, wearing a cowboy hat, with a case of beer.[/quote]

Brad you will crash them you are ALWAYS invited, princess.
And the nakedness with the cowboy hat is a MUST and since you suggested it, you will not be allowed in untill you do so.
With that said I will make that Rule number 4 for the house parties:
"Anytime Bradley Shephard shows up to the party he must first remove all clothing and place the designated official cowboy hat on his head. Once this is achieved, he will only then have the OPTION of putting his clothes back on."

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='525223' date='Aug 9 2007, 10:35 PM']This question may get me some hate-mail, but did anyone watch the Cowboy's Vs. Colt's tonight. Badass game I tell you. And oh yeah sorry about the bengals. I was rooting for them. :([/quote]

I semi-watched it. Preseason is boring as all-get out if you don't care about the teams.

the bengals game....grrrrr. The back-up RB position is as jinxed as the Defense Against the Dark Arts post in Harry Potter

• 1 month later...
[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='552069' date='Sep 18 2007, 11:29 PM']im totally bringing this back...because im bored, and i havnt been on this site in about 2 months, so anyone have any special cool things to tell me about?[/quote]

yes

i had two popsicles tonight. can you guess what colors?

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='552069' date='Sep 18 2007, 10:29 PM']im totally bringing this back...because im bored, and i havnt been on this site in about 2 months, so anyone have any special cool things to tell me about?[/quote]

I was wondering what happened to you. welcome back to the fold.

nothing new with me as I live a very boring life.

Archived