!!! THE OFFICIAL GO-BENGALS.COM COLTS @ BENGALS GAME THREAD

[quote name='IKOTA' post='537819' date='Sep 1 2007, 01:43 AM']I was one of those "donkeys" who said he had questionable arms strength, but that was simply based on what I saw of him at Georgetown. His arm looks stronger now than when I saw him......good for him. [b]Now if he could only get some protection.......[/b][/quote]
no kidding. <_<

[quote name='ccartman2' post='537839' date='Aug 31 2007, 09:01 PM']Every thing I have seen says Practice Squad. DL is pretty deep.[/quote]

My fear would be that if we try to cut/sign to the PS a guy whose name is getting spoken as much as his might end up in a DeDe Dorsey-like situation.

-jd

[quote name='doogles' post='537846' date='Sep 1 2007, 02:06 AM']My fear would be that if we try to cut/sign to the PS a guy whose name is getting spoken as much as his might end up in a DeDe Dorsey-like situation.

-jd[/quote]
Agreed, but who do you let loose instead? Frostee? Fanene? Toeina?

I like Jackson, or at least what I've seen of him, but I dunno how we squeeze him onto the roster.

[quote name='IKOTA' post='537855' date='Aug 31 2007, 08:12 PM']Can anyone on this site placekick?[/quote]

I don't think I would want to kick for this team. I'm sorry, but did the team just collectively breaks mirrors, walk under ladders, have a black cat cross in front of them and every other known bad luck jinx happen to them?

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='537854' date='Aug 31 2007, 09:12 PM']Are you fucking kidding me? Now our backup kicker is injured trying to make a meaningless preseason tackle?

good grief.[/quote]

He injured himself on purpose so we'd have to make an injury settlement payment to him. :)

-jd

Archived