As of Right, now who ya votin' for?

Jumpy

Who are you voting for?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets your vote if today was election day?

• Hillary Clinton
    • John McCain
    • Barrack Obama
    • Rudy Giuliani
    • John Edwards
    • Other
  2. 2. What side will win?

• Democrats
    • Republicans

The only reason I will ask this is because it is anonymous.
If you want to let it be known who you are leaning towards than that is your prerogative. My wife and I completely disagree on this issue and We were wondering where our peers stood.

[quote name='Jumpy' post='540628' date='Sep 5 2007, 04:44 PM']The only reason I will ask this is because it is anonymous.
If you want to let it be known who you are leaning towards than that is your prerogative. My wife and I completely disagree on this issue and We were wondering where our peers stood.[/quote]

You should add "Unsure" to what side will win question.

[font="Arial Narrow"][size=4][b]Order of who I would prefer (if I had to choose & all things considered)

[color="#0000FF"]1. Mike Gravel

2. Dennis Kucinich

3. John Edwards

4. Barack Obama

[color="#FF0000"]5. Ron Paul [/color]

6. Al Gore

7. Joe Biden

8. Bill Richardson[/color]

[color="#FF0000"]9. Mike Huckabee [/color]

[color="#0000FF"]10. Hillary Clinton [/color]

[color="#FF0000"]11. Sam Brownback

12. John McCain

13. Mitt Romney

14. Rudy Guilianni

15. Newt Gingrich

16. Fred Thompson[/color] [/b][/size][/font]

I'm not thrilled by any of the current candidates. Even though I disagree with him on a few key issues, the one I would probably vote for today is Rudy. I really hope a Republican not currently on anyone's radar throws his hat in the ring soon.

Thompson.

Repubs... For the simple fact that head to head in any debate, etc. Thompson will thump any dem. He's a lot like Bill Clinton with his aw, schucks style. He's got a charisma that allows him to connect with whatever group he's addressing at that time. He can walk into a room and speak to billionaires and hold their attention. He can walk into the middle of Memphis and speak to whomever and he holds their attention. Also, according to most polls (for whatever they're worth) women like Fred Thompson.

That is a huge voting base...

If Thompson happened to not get the Repub nod then I'll go democrat - and hope it is Edwards...

Archived