Tom Brady

I am not worried about Moss. We seem to normally be able to shut down one phase of the game. Maroney scares me much more. Jamal Lewis ran rampant today and is like 50 years old.

Our O showed up today, and the D was non-existent.

If we can get a game where both sides of the ball show up and the Special Teams doesn't allow every drive to start near midfield we could be real good.

2-2???

I can only hope.

We have to play the halks, who yes are 0-2, but thats the problem. They are at home and are killing for a win.

They will have the attitude the browns had this week, with more skill.

I am really afraid that we lose this one. If our D shows up then we can win, but bengals.com says brooks is doubtful for next week, so miller gets the start at MLB.

were fucked

[quote name='rudi32' post='550811' date='Sep 17 2007, 10:26 PM']2-2???

I can only hope.

We have to play the halks, who yes are 0-2, but thats the problem. They are at home and are killing for a win.

I am really afraid that we lose this one. If our D shows up then we can win, but bengals.com says brooks is doubtful for next week, so miller gets the start at MLB.

were fucked[/quote]

Caleb Miller is the suck

I can only hope.

were fucked[/quote]
we are going to win. 23-17.

i dont think the season is over.

I said 10-6 and i believe that

that being said i think we go 1-3 into the bye.

I aint happy about and hope we go 3-1, but looking that miller is our MLB, and he weighs about 80 pounds wet, and we have to stop seattles rushing game??? I dont think so

I can only hope.

were fucked[/quote]

seahawks are 1-1.

[quote name='rudi32' post='550811' date='Sep 17 2007, 09:26 PM']2-2???

I can only hope.

were fucked[/quote]

Seahawks are 1-1; they beat Tampa Bay in the opener.

Just saw already posted seahawks record...

The hawks/cards game was a lot of fun to watch

[quote name='Bengalino' post='550935' date='Sep 17 2007, 11:01 PM']Look at it this way. Prior to this past weekend, which would you have said is more likely: the Browns beating Us or Us beating the Pats?
If the Browns can gather that much talent for one big game, who's to say we can't do it too.[/quote]
i would have said the browns beating us.

Archived