!!! THE OFFICIAL GO-BENGALS.COM BELICHEATS @ BENGALS GAME THREAD, TIME TO SHOW OUR METTLE !!!

Is it alright that I felt so good we'd stopped the initial return it was like we'd won the Lombardi trophy?

This could be a very long night. Even thought at 1:42am UK time it's already been a long fucking day. 24 yards on a toss and one player down already.

Who-Dey. See ya in the morning guys I'm off to hang myself.

[quote name='VonBlade' post='560619' date='Oct 2 2007, 01:42 AM']Is it alright that I felt so good we'd stopped the initial return it was like we'd won the Lombardi trophy?

This could be a very long night. Even thought at 1:42am UK time it's already been a long fucking day. 24 yards on a toss and one player down already.

Who-Dey. See ya in the morning guys I'm off to hang myself.[/quote]
congrats on being the first one off the bandwagon tonight. you win the prize <_<

[quote name='VonBlade' post='560619' date='Oct 1 2007, 08:42 PM']Is it alright that I felt so good we'd stopped the initial return it was like we'd won the Lombardi trophy?

Who-Dey. See ya in the morning guys I'm off to hang myself.[/quote]

Make sure you get that knot right.

Archived