911 call: TX man shoots robbers with shotgun

Agent Orange

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='601293' date='Nov 29 2007, 08:22 PM']About half the THC is still in the blood 20 hours after smoking. Once the THC passes through the liver, it may stay in the body for days, affecting both mental and physical functions (even though youre no longer high).[/quote]

Yeah...you sound like someone who has never smoked. Stats are always nice to have as a back-up, but it's never as good as actually trying something out. Its cool, though. To each his own. You need to get on COD4 later 2nite though.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='601293' date='Nov 29 2007, 08:22 PM']About half the THC is still in the blood 20 hours after smoking. Once the THC passes through the liver, it may stay in the body for days, affecting both mental and physical functions (even though youre no longer high).[/quote]

Caffeine has the same effects long after consumption. For anyone who drinks coffee/soda regularly, the extra grogginess you feel in the morning is slight caffeine withdrawals after sleeping all night.

[quote name='Actium' post='601289' date='Nov 29 2007, 08:19 PM']I'm really impressed by people who do drugs and then post about it on the internet.

:ninja:[/quote]

Believe me, the last thing I really really want is a bunch of motherfuckers online at a Bengals message board thinking I'm "cool" cause I smoke "pot." Get real.

[quote name='B.A.B.' post='601276' date='Nov 29 2007, 07:59 PM'][b]I invite you to sit in a car with me then, Bung[/b]
I'm scared already.
[b]I have stress and anxiety problems[/b]
Diagnosed by a physician who reccommends you smoke weed? Your parents reccommend you smoke weed for it?

[b]My hands are never steady. I always have to be moving at all times. I get so angry sometimes and I get so frusterated sometimes, and its hard for me to keep my cool without blowing up on people. [/b]
My suggestion is to learn how to deal with it without relying on a substance.

[b]Its hard for me to keep the car on a straight path.[/b]
Then honestly, you shouldn't be driving at all if this is true.

[b]Not when I'm blazed, though. And of course mary-jane slows things down. If the speed limit is 35, then I'll probably drive 20 for a couple of miles before I notice how slow I'm going. But I'm not going to hit anything. I'm not going to make any traffic violation besides driving under the limit. I'm moving so slow that I think every single motion over multiple times. [/b]
Great, so you drive like an eighty-year-old...which is almost as much of a hazard to the flow of traffic as a speeder or a drunk!

[b]I stop at stop signs and wait for them to turn green [/b]
I rest my case your honor...only stoned people think that stop signs change colors.... :P

[b]When I'm blazed, everything is so much easier.[/b]
Of course it seems that way...YOU'RE FUCKING STONED, YA MORON! EVERYTHING IS EASY STREET WHEN YOU'RE LIT UP LIKE THE FOURTH OF JULY!!

[b]Everything is so much smoother and more bearable.[/b]
See above

[b]Its not escaping reality[/b]
Like hell it isn't. Don't try to bullshit me....I smoked pot for over 20 years....I know what's up.

[b]It's enhancing it and improving it.[/b]
No, it really isn't. You just think it is because you're stoned. And marijuana impacts the physical development of young adults in ways we don't fully understand. I'm sure your Dad would be proud and reccommends it to the team.

[b]Apathy and lack of exercise? If you know anything about me,[/b]
I did say it depends on the general health and personality of the user.

[b]Driving and smoking is simply not dangerous[/b]
That's a complete load of bullshit and you know it. Not that it's DANGEROUS dangerous, but it isn't safer than when driving sober. Study after study and my own experiences bear that out. The only person who believes that is Chris Henry, and he's a fucking idiot.

, [b]and if you claim it to be, you haven't done it or just don't have the skillllz[/b]
Just keepin' it real, right? REAL DUMB.

[b]I've gone on roadtrips driving and smoking[/b]
Me too, many times. Doesn't make it right or safe. It is what it is. Just don't pretend otherwise, which is the whole point of my post here. You are BLAZED, and as such, IMPAIRED, regardless of what you say.

[b]In the two years I've been allowed to drive when I was in Cincy and still in high school, I've been blazed around 1/4th of the time. I've never had an accident. Never had a ticket. Never had a citation or any of that shit.[/b]
Wow....want a cookie (don't answer that...you probably do, preferably something with chocolate...)

[b]Trust me[/b]
No, you're a teenager and think you know what you're talking about....you don't.

Drugs are physically addictive and cause noticable bodily harm to an individual. Tobacco is a drug. Alcohol is a drug. Heroin is a drug. Cocaine is a drug. Tobacco gives you lung cancer. Alcohol gives you alcohol poisoning. You can overdose on Heroin, Cocaine, Meth, etc. No matter how much marijuana you smoke, you will not die, you will not overdose, and at the most, if you're a crybaby pussy bitch, you could end up having a panic attack.

[b]Marijuana is in no way, shape, or form physically addictive.[/b]
That's not entirely true. My wife NEEDS pot to maintain some kind of balance in her brain chemistry or she's more of a complete bitch than she already is, which is saying something. In fact, until recently, even though I stopped smoking myself for the most part, I was her supplier. Still am, sometimes.

[b]There are no "cravings" for weed.[/b]
Utter bullshit. Smoke it for another 10 years and then unwillingly abstain from it for a couple weeks. You'll be the biggest grouch ever. It isn't heroin, but you DO get irritable much more easily.

[b]The people who want it to be outlawed are the people who are not experienced with it and have not given it a try[/b]
That's not true either. I want it legalized because it's no more harmful than legal drugs like alcohol, and it's a hypocritical situation fro ma law perspective.

[b]The world is so much more beautiful after enjoying a bowl[/b]
Can't argue that!

[b]People are so much more peaceful. Paintings are more colorful. Music is more aesthetically pleasing. And, of course, food is 20 times more delicious[/b]
This is all in the eye of the beholder.

[b]What is so wrong about something that can make someone so happy? Something that can make people so peaceful? Something that can make my mom's cooking not taste like shit? [/b]
:lol:
Nothing, just as long as you realize it for what it is...which is a form of escaping reality. It is what it is.

[b]Marijuana is not a drug.[/b]
It most assuredly is, just not as dangerous as some portray, nor should it be illegal. But it does NOT help you drive better, in spite of what your pot-addled friends may tell you or what your stoned brain thinks. It just isn't true.[/quote]

[quote name='B.A.B.' post='601295' date='Nov 29 2007, 08:25 PM']Where did I ever say that I needed it? You're throwing these words into my mouth and I don't appreciate it, bud.

And what's exactly wrong with smoking and feeling better? I haven't smoked in a while. I haven't felt the need to do so. But when I do, I will, and I don't exactly see the problem with that. Enlighten me. If I am having a shitty day, smoke a couple bowls, and suddenly feel better, am I wrong? Am I a horrible person because of this? Am I an addict? Have I no right to be happy. I guess I'm all of a sudden an addict, and a shitty human being. Get fuckin real duke. The cons of smoking it? What are the real cons? Don't feed me the lung cancer shit, because I can provide links that say otherwise. Even if you think that using it to escape reality is "wrong", why would you want to trap people in this "reality" against their will? In this shitty fucking world with people killing other people for trivial stupid fucking reasons. If they're not harming anyone, WHY DOES IT MATTER? If they're minding their own business and simply trying to better themselves mentally and spiritually, WHY DOES IT MATTER? If they're simply trying to find their place and enjoy themselves. Some people probably feel as though they NEED marijuana, and I feel sorry for them, BUT LET THEM DO AS THEY WISH AS LONG AS THEY ARE NOT HARMING OTHERS. I don't need anything but my dick and two balls to have a good time, trust me. But if mary-jane wants to join me for the ride, them I'll be much obliged.[/quote]
Pot has far, far more carcinogens in it than tobacco. Look it up. And then 10 years down the road, wonder why you cough up brown oysters in the shower after the steam loosens them up.
Again, I am not anti-pot so much as I am anti-bullshit. I am tired of hippies and ignorance telling people that pot is somehow "good for you"...it isn't. And I like pot, I really do. But call a spade a spade (no pun, BAB) already!

I love seeing potheads try to convince [i][b]themselves[/b][/i] that something that is OBVIOUSLY bad for you isn't.

You two guys are a joke, a pathetic joke.

One of the first defenses when you don't want to admit to the obvious is "you don't sound like a guy who smokes" or "you're a Navy guy, more disciplined"... blah, blah, blah... DENIAL!

If I don't admit there is a problem... then there isn't one!

It get's better when you find someone else who is immature and likes to make decisions based on bullshit... you know... kindred spirits.
That way you can team up and look like even BIGGER fools! But that's cool.... right?

Yeah, I was born into the Navy.
I joined the Navy when I was 19, and I smoked weed for 4 years off and on before I joined.
But like I said in an earlier post, I wasn't DUMB ENOUGH to drive while stoned OR drunk.

Why?

I was smart enough and mature enough at 16 to realize that weed or booze slowed my reflexes.
Having already lost loved ones to drunks, I would not put myself in that position to kill someone else or myself.

The fact that you silly bastards are immature enough to try and pass off your CHOSEN ignorance as fact (I don't get slowed down, I've driven blazed many times, I drive better stoned) is indicative of an obvious substance abuse problem.

Go ahead and ignore the facts, it's almost a guarantee that you, or someone close to you will die because of weed. You already know people who have been expelled because of it CT, so you have a example RIGHT IN YOUR FACE of how illegal drugs (weed) can fuck up your life. Thank God that no one was killed, but you are sad enough to blame their idiocy on a "set-up".

Silver spoon fed fuck ups piss me off more than anything, because I'd be willing to bet that 3/4 of the idiots busted weren't paying for their schooling. I would've given my left nut to go to college vice going into the service... and these fucking idiots smoke it away... and their compatriots want to blame the cops for "setting them up".

CT, I'm hoping to win the lottery, so that I can buy you a lifetime supply of clues. For being a college student, you're sure as hell dumber than fuck when it comes to the real world and being an adult

B.A.B., if you've already been busted, and you're STILL doing it, and you're trying to make EXCUSES for doing it, and trying to ignore MEDICAL FACTS about THC... what does that tell you?

It tells anyone with any intelligence and common sense what so ever that it's ALREADY impaired your judgement and common sense.

ThurmanMunster may have not put it eloquently... but he couldn't have said it any better.
If you pay to smoke shit that is illegal, hurts you, impairs you, and does NOTHING good that lasts... then you are fucking idiots.

Wake the fuck up you juvenile diots, BEFORE you fuck up your future, kill yourselves, or kill someone else... only kids believe that they are teflon and that they are immune to consequences, so grow up.

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' post='601300' date='Nov 29 2007, 07:32 PM']I'm sure his goal is to provide context for the claims he's making, not impress people[/quote]

It concerns you as well.

[quote name='B.A.B.' post='601301' date='Nov 29 2007, 07:36 PM']Believe me, the last thing I really really want is a bunch of motherfuckers online at a Bengals message board thinking I'm "cool" cause I smoke "pot." Get real.[/quote]

the verbiage employed in your previous posts belies your present assertion

[quote name='USNBENGAL the Original' post='601316' date='Nov 29 2007, 09:55 PM']I love seeing potheads try to convince [i][b]themselves[/b][/i] that something that is OBVIOUSLY bad for you isn't.

You two guys are a joke, a pathetic joke.

One of the first defenses when you don't want to admit to the obvious is "you don't sound like a guy who smokes" or "you're a Navy guy, more disciplined"... blah, blah, blah... DENIAL!

It get's better when you find someone else who is immature and likes to make decisions based on bullshit... you know... kindred spirits.
That way you can team up and look like even BIGGER fools! But that's cool.... right?

I joined the Navy when I was 19, and I smoked weed for 4 years off and on before I joined.
But like I said in an earlier post, I wasn't DUMB ENOUGH to drive while stoned OR drunk.

Why?

I was smart enough and mature enough at 16 to realize that weed or booze slowed my reflexes.
Having already lost loved ones to drunks, I would not put myself in that position to kill someone else or myself.

The fact that you silly bastards are immature enough to try and pass off your CHOSEN ignorance as fact (I don't get slowed down, I've driven blazed many times, I drive better stoned) is indicative of an obvious substance abuse problem.

Go ahead and ignore the facts, it's almost a guarantee that you, or someone close to you will die because of weed. You already know people who have been expelled because of it CT, so you have a example RIGHT IN YOUR FACE of how illegal drugs (weed) can fuck up your life. Thank God that no one was killed, but you are sad enough to blame their idiocy on a "set-up".

Silver spoon fed fuck ups piss me off more than anything, because I'd be willing to bet that 3/4 of the idiots busted weren't paying for their schooling. I would've given my left nut to go to college vice going into the service... and these fucking idiots smoke it away... and their compatriots want to blame the cops for "setting them up".

CT, I'm hoping to win the lottery, so that I can buy you a lifetime supply of clues. For being a college student, you're sure as hell dumber than fuck when it comes to the real world and being an adult

B.A.B., if you've already been busted, and you're STILL doing it, and you're trying to make EXCUSES for doing it, and trying to ignore MEDICAL FACTS about THC... what does that tell you?

It tells anyone with any intelligence and common sense what so ever that it's ALREADY impaired your judgement and common sense.

ThurmanMunster may have not put it eloquently... but he couldn't have said it any better.
If you pay to smoke shit that is illegal, hurts you, impairs you, and does NOTHING good that lasts... then you are fucking idiots.

Wake the fuck up you juvenile diots, BEFORE you fuck up your future, kill yourselves, or kill someone else... only kids believe that they are teflon and that they are immune to consequences, so grow up.[/quote]
:lol:
You go, girl.
(And by girl, I mean that in the most non-gay Navy way, you paint-chipping puke, so don't get any funny ideas and start filling my PM box with your gayness).
:ninja:

[quote name='USNBENGAL the Original' post='601316' date='Nov 29 2007, 09:55 PM']I love seeing potheads try to convince [i][b]themselves[/b][/i] that something that is OBVIOUSLY bad for you isn't.

You two guys are a joke, a pathetic joke.[/quote]

good to see one thread on a message board has given you such intimate insight into our character.

[quote]One of the first defenses when you don't want to admit to the obvious is "you don't sound like a guy who smokes" or "you're a Navy guy, more disciplined"... blah, blah, blah... DENIAL!

Why?

I was smart enough and mature enough at 16 to realize that weed or booze slowed my reflexes.[/quote]

Umm sure? I compared a seasoned pot smoker driving while high to driving while extremely tired/while on a cell phone, both activities that everyone agrees impair driving, but distinctly different than drinking and driving. I'll stand by that, you can disagree if you want.

[quote]Having already lost loved ones to [b]drunks[/b], I would not put myself in that position to kill someone else or myself.[/quote]

I rarely drink. So I don't put myself in that position either.

[quote]The fact that you silly bastards are immature enough to try and pass off your CHOSEN ignorance as fact (I don't get slowed down, I've driven blazed many times, I drive better stoned) is indicative of an obvious substance abuse problem.[/quote]

Notice it has been "I", not "everyone doesn't get slowed down". You had a small time experimenting with pot how many years ago? It's your choice to not believe what I say, but that's up you. What reason do I have to lie? I'm not disillusioned that I'm going to change your convictions. We both represent two extremes of this argument, I hope you see that. And in a way, I go over the edge on my side in sort of a Devil's Advocate fashion, but it is what it is.

[quote]Go ahead and ignore the facts, it's almost a guarantee that you, or someone close to you will die because of weed.[/quote]

I highly doubt that, and obviously hope it doesn't happen. Someone close to me will almost certainly die of a car accident in my lifetime, but I won't avoid cars forever

[quote]You already know people who have been expelled because of it CT, so you have a example RIGHT IN YOUR FACE of how illegal drugs (weed) can fuck up your life. Thank God that no one was killed, but you are sad enough to blame their idiocy on a "set-up".[/quote]

I know "of" is the key word. It wasn't a friend or anyone remotely close. It was a "Hey, you hear about that kid Jeff up on the fourth floor?" type thing. No one was killed? What? :huh: Where would there be death in a dorm-room weed bust? I'm confused by that statement.

[quote]Silver spoon fed fuck ups piss me off more than anything, because I'd be willing to bet that 3/4 of the idiots busted weren't paying for their schooling. I would've given my left nut to go to college vice going into the service... and these fucking idiots smoke it away... and their compatriots want to blame the cops for "setting them up".[/quote]

I'm not arguing with you here. I never said that they shouldn't be expelled or that it's a grave injustice. All I said is it was harsh. I think you're getting an incorrect image of me. Just because I defend these things doesn't mean I'm involved in all of them. I have knowingly abstained from doing risky things during my time on campus (including turning down going to smoke a joint or whatever with the guys on the floor) MANY times. I've never been arrested in my life, never have an incident with the police, never been in a fight in my life, never suspended during my time from elementary through high school, and at UConn even though my close friends have all gotten written up for alcohol violations in the dorms more than once, I knowingly walked away from parties I knew would get busted, and as a result I never had an incident during my time on campus. Don't get me wrong I don't say this because I think it's an accomplishment or something to be congratulated for, I merely say it for the context of this discussion. You see, I am smart about things. I realize the opportunities I have been given and what is at risk. I am lucky enough to have an apartment now, so if I choose to smoke pot it's in a place I know nothing bad can happen.

[quote]CT, I'm hoping to win the lottery, so that I can buy you a lifetime supply of clues. For being a college student, you're sure as hell dumber than fuck when it comes to the real world and being an adult[/quote]

You could save the money on clues and just send me cash B)

[quote]B.A.B., if you've already been busted, and you're STILL doing it, and you're trying to make EXCUSES for doing it, and trying to ignore MEDICAL FACTS about THC... what does that tell you?

It tells anyone with any intelligence and common sense what so ever that it's ALREADY impaired your judgement and common sense.[/quote]

Not going to speak for BAB, since you know, the only thing I know of him is what he posts on a internet messageboard. So I try to reserve judgment. Just sayin'.

[quote]ThurmanMunster may have not put it eloquently... but he couldn't have said it any better.
If you pay to smoke shit that is illegal, hurts you, impairs you, and does NOTHING good that lasts... then you are fucking idiots.[/quote]

Like I said to Thurman, I hope you're not fat, and I hope you tell the same to people at McDonald's who are eating Big Macs, or else that would be rather hypocritical, in my humblest of opinions.

[quote]Wake the fuck up you juvenile diots, BEFORE you fuck up your future, kill yourselves, or kill someone else... only kids believe that they are teflon and that they are immune to consequences, so grow up.[/quote]

K mom. ;)

[quote name='Actium' post='601321' date='Nov 29 2007, 10:14 PM']It concerns you as well.

the verbiage employed in your previous posts belies your present assertion[/quote]

mine are the same, if you don't like the topic of the thread, don't read it -_-

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' post='601329' date='Nov 29 2007, 09:44 PM']mine are the same, if you don't like the topic of the thread, don't read it -_-[/quote]

You picked a poor thread to give that advice, seeing as how the drug component of it is a hijack.

you haven't called me names :lol:

I actually agree with pretty much everything you say, especially since you come from a position of experience. Like I said I am sort of playing devil's advocate here. I don't think we would ever see coke/crack/heroin, etc legalized, but I still think it's worth debating though. Like you, realistically I'd like to see pot legalized. The amount of legitimate money and tax revenue it would bring would be enormous. At the very least, I'd settle for it being decriminalized, as in you get a (reasonable, ideally) ticket for possession, but no court dates. Like I said before, my status as a white middle class male will likely protect me from the law, as I restrict my smoking to mine or friend's apartments. But still, I have a dream that maybe one day I can walk into a pot store, just as one can walk into a liquor store, buy my flavor of choice, and not have to worry about it.

Bung, what do you think about the role coke/crack/heroin money play in organized crime?

[quote name='Actium' post='601352' date='Nov 29 2007, 11:15 PM']You picked a poor thread to give that advice, seeing as how the drug component of it is a hijack.[/quote]

Drug policy relates to house break-ins. Making sarcastic posts about others' posts has nothing to do with any topic being discussed.

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' post='601353' date='Nov 29 2007, 11:16 PM']you haven't called me names :lol:

I actually agree with pretty much everything you say, especially since you come from a position of experience. Like I said I am sort of playing devil's advocate here. I don't think we would ever see coke/crack/heroin, etc legalized, but I still think it's worth debating though. Like you, realistically I'd like to see pot legalized. The amount of legitimate money and tax revenue it would bring would be enormous. At the very least, I'd settle for it being decriminalized, as in you get a (reasonable, ideally) ticket for possession, but no court dates. Like I said before, my status as a white middle class male will likely protect me from the law, as I restrict my smoking to mine or friend's apartments. But still, I have a dream that maybe one day I can walk into a pot store, just as one can walk into a liquor store, buy my flavor of choice, and not have to worry about it.

[b]Bung, what do you think about the role coke/crack/heroin money play in organized crime?[/b][/quote]
I think it's obviously huge, and I see where you're going with this, but those things are still best left illegal, IMO. Otherwise you have a decaying government structure of advocacy that can never free itself from the slippery slope of hard-drug permissability.

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' post='601355' date='Nov 29 2007, 10:17 PM']Drug policy relates to house break-ins. Making sarcastic posts about others' posts has nothing to do with any topic being discussed.[/quote]

the drug policy being discussed is hardly related to the original topic of this thread. And why are the two self-proclaimed Cheech & Chong emulators getting worked up? I thought you'd be more mellow.

How am I worked up? Because I type out thoughtful (for the most part :ninja: ) posts devoid of name-calling? I don't follow.

I like to debate stuff. And the internet puts me in contact with people I'd never meet in real life (think: BlackJesus). I think it's cool. When else would I ever get to argue about drugs with an old navy vet and a police officer? I love it. :lol:

I don't take it personal at all either, I'd sit down and have a beer with everyone who's chimed in in this thread. Except BAB, cuz that'd be illegal. :ninja:

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' post='601299' date='Nov 29 2007, 08:30 PM']Caffeine has the same effects long after consumption. For anyone who drinks coffee/soda regularly, the extra grogginess you feel in the morning is slight caffeine withdrawals after sleeping all night.[/quote]
and that is addiction which is bad. when i do drink pop i drink caffeine free pop. everyone gets way too much caffeine as it is.

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' post='601329' date='Nov 29 2007, 10:44 PM']Like I said to Thurman, I hope you're not fat, and I hope you tell the same to people at McDonald's who are eating Big Macs, or else that would be rather hypocritical, in my humblest of opinions.[/quote]

well in reality you can workout to counter a big mac. you cant workout to cancel the problems of smoking a cigarette. you can reduce the problems a little by exercising regularly, but nothing significant or worth while to smoke.

[quote name='B.A.B.' post='601298' date='Nov 29 2007, 08:30 PM'][b]Yeah...you sound like someone who has never smoked.[/b] Stats are always nice to have as a back-up, but it's never as good as actually trying something out. Its cool, though. To each his own. You need to get on COD4 later 2nite though.[/quote]
the only drug that has ever touched my body is alcohol and prescribed meds from the doctor. im proud to say that and plan on dying saying that. i dont need to have anymore negative health factors.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='601377' date='Nov 29 2007, 11:54 PM']well in reality you can workout to counter a big mac. you cant workout to cancel the problems of smoking a cigarette. you can reduce the problems a little by exercising regularly, but nothing significant or worth while to smoke.[/quote]

Most obese people can't 'just work out', they'd also have to change their eating habits. And go anywhere in public and tell me what percentage of people 'cancel' the problems of their eating habits.

And also, as BAB touched on earlier, you can vaporize weed. A vaporizer heats marijuana up to a temperate that vaporizes the THC which you can inhale, and it does not contain any of the tar and MANY of the carcinogens that come from marijuana. I also have one and use it quite frequently (No, Actium, I'm not saying that to impress you).
[img]http://www.vaporizers.biz/images/vaporcannon.JPG[/img]

We could have research done to truly understand the difference between vaporizing marijuana and smoking it, then again, we don't even truly have research done that understands the true effects of marijuana in the U.S. because researchers must legally get marijuana for accepted studies from the government, but the government refuses to give it out, so no new studies can be done.

[url="http://www.drugpolicy.org/marijuana/factsmyths/"]http://www.drugpolicy.org/marijuana/factsmyths/[/url]

this is a list of facts from a book written by a PhD in sociology, [url="http://hightimes.com/ht/news/content.php?bid=817&aid=5"]Lynn Zimmer[/url] and an MD, [url="http://norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=5831"]John Morgan[/url]

Unfortunately even there, there isn't a complete amount of research done of the effects of marijuana. That's why when people quote studies about marijuana, I usually dismiss them. A vast majority of studies of long time pot smokers lungs used people who had cigarette addictions, as well. And they found their lungs in bad shape, no shit... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img] What kind of studies does the United States government want to come out on Marijuana... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img] ... probably not ones that say it's not that harmful huh? You pull marijuana out of the War on Drugs and our 13 million regular illegal drug user epidemic shrinks to a 3 million illegal drug user base. Then we might have to cut budgets for law enforcement and DEA... and who wants to lose their job?

Basically, to end all this. Bunghole, and other guy, I really do appreciate trying to help in whatever way you seem to think will work. And some of your points are valid, but im too drunk and blazed right now to spend the time and effort to even try to argue, because you'll probably think of me as even more of a retard so I'm just gonna ramble and try to sound sensible.. Bottom line is this: I am a marijuana smoker. I plan to be for a long time or until I get a job that requires me to stop, which I've already been through before. I smoke in safe places, and I am a safe driver while stoned, whether you believe it or not. It's just something I'm used to now, and I can't speak for everyone, but I truly do think I'm a better, or a better word to describe it, safer driver when I'm stoned. The road rage is completely gone. I'm sure there are statistics and such explaining otherwise, but I'm going by personal experience. And personal experience has shown me that there is nothing wrong with marijuana except the fact that people think its bad and it's illegal in our beautiful country. I don't spend much money on it, as i don't smoke as often now as I do now due to my job...which really really fucking sucks so much. But Mary-Jane is a beautiful woman who I enjoy making sweet sweet love to. haha. Socially acceptable? Well...not in this country. BAB acceptable? extremely. extreeeeemely. And it's hard for me to control my car because its a POS and I don't feel too safe driving it, plus my apparent ADD. But it works. whenever MJ is riding shotgun with me, all those insecurities are gone, and I can just drive and not worry about shit except making sure I don't hit anybody, which usually goes well. ;)

I'm sure people have reasons as to why marijuana is illegal, but those same people cannot then justify why alcohol and tobacco is legal. It simply makes no sense. Tar and shit, man, whatever. No matter what you're smoking, you're bound to get some shit like that in your lungs. It's all a part of smoking. I used to smoke cigarettes. A pack a day of Camel Turkish Royals. I quit that a couple months ago. But whenever I see someone smoking a cigarette, I still get the urge, and it sucks ass. However, I never get that when I see someone smoking a bowl or sparking a blunt. The physical and mental addiction just is not there for me. I realize that I don't need it, but I don't see a reason to quit besides the obvious legal issues. I got caught once, yeah, but thats when I was just starting off, and thought it wouldn't be sketchy at all to go to a park at night with people and do it. I'm smarter about it now. And I don't understand those TRUTH commercials where they show people who had just smoked, and all they're doing is laying around or shooting their friend in the head with a shotgun. That shit is just stupid. It just doesn't happen. It numbs your senses a bit, yes, but it doesn't cloud your judgment, and it doesnt stop rational thinking. At least not for me. I like to go out and do things. I like to go walk outside, or go running through a forest, or find a stray dog to play with. Wierd shit like that. To me, it just opens my mind and I think of all sorts of things I wouldn't normaly give a fuck about. Like just a second ago. I was wondeirng, what if the guy who invented pizza invented it with lettuce on it. I know lettuce isnt normally on pizza, but what if it was. i want to meet the guy who invented pizza. andWhen I open up a school book and do homework when I'm stoned, everything is just soooooo much more interesting. I might not be in love with the shit, but it's no longer unbearable, and my schoolwork doesnt end up any more shitty than it was gonna be. It just boosts my interest in the world that I live in. My grades are still up. I still have friends. I'm not fiendin for it or sum shit like that. I don't see what's bad about that. I just like to go out and enjoy myself. And if mary-jane is part of that agenda for the day, then so be it. You can judge me if you want, it doesn't matter. I do what I do for me and nobody else. Except my mom sometimes. And my dog cause she's a really nice dog. But mostly for me. I don't know how to end this, cause that was a bad ending, if f thats how im gona end it. But it doesn't even matter. I have leftover pizza in the fridge. And i'm soooo hungry.

And now to unhi-jack the thread.

If a man ran into my house trying to steal shit. And I had a gun. No questions asked, he gets shot. I don't know what kind of weapon he has. I don't know what his motives are. I don't know what he's planning to do to my family. When you're broke you go out and find a job. By any means necessary. I don't care if you're a first time offender or whatever, don't come into my house planning to take my shit that i payed for. Lazy fuck

also, bung. dont mention my dad

he's a fucking asshole. if you ever get the chance to meet him...don't. he probably won't even shake your hand. probably won't even acknowledge you. not because he thinks he's better or thinks he doesn't have the time....he's just a douchebag...except when he's not. then he's pretty cool.

I assure all of you, I'm more qualified to speak on this subject than anyone here. B) (see how cool I am? )

When I get some time, I'll write a long response. Right now I just want to ask USN, Rudi32, and the others who have expressed similar thoughts if they get the impression I am as stupid and worthless as they've been painting marijuana smokers to be?

Archived