Got a job

Actium

So anyway, I finally got hired on by a law firm.

It's been my first week here, and it's already very hectic, with me running to emergency hearings and whatnot.

Over 200 applications, a year and a half, and finally: The Offer!

I will probably not be able to post quite as much as I used to when at my pseudo-job, but never fear, you shan't get rid of me so easily.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='605248' date='Dec 6 2007, 10:52 AM']Congratulations man, now the process of frittering away your soul and morality can begin in earnest![/quote]

thanks.

that already happened, now I just get (oh-so-slightly) better pay.

[quote name='Actium' post='605244' date='Dec 6 2007, 11:45 AM']So anyway, I finally got hired on by a law firm.

It's been my first week here, and it's already very hectic, with me running to emergency hearings and whatnot.

I will probably not be able to post quite as much as I used to when at my pseudo-job, but never fear, you shan't get rid of me so easily.[/quote]

YAY!

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/36.gif[/img]

[quote name='Actium' post='605244' date='Dec 6 2007, 11:45 AM']So anyway, I finally got hired on by a law firm.

I will probably not be able to post quite as much as I used to when at my pseudo-job, but never fear, you shan't get rid of me so easily.[/quote]

I thought you were doing your own practice? Or was that just to pass time until you got hired on somewhere?

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='605473' date='Dec 6 2007, 09:42 PM']I thought you were doing your own practice? Or was that just to pass time until you got hired on somewhere?[/quote]

the latter--i wasn't exactly going to be able to afford a yacht the way I was going

Archived