Trade Chad to the Bears?

How much could we get from the Bears? Harris? Urlacher? Toeaina?

It would be awesome to send him to Chicago where Rex Grossman would be his QB. Also, with no running game, Chad would be facing triple teams. Brutal cold weather.

[quote name='sois' post='673478' date='Jun 16 2008, 12:10 PM']How much could we get from the Bears? Harris? Urlacher? Toeaina?

It would be awesome to send him to Chicago where Rex Grossman would be his QB. Also, with no running game, Chad would be facing triple teams. Brutal cold weather.[/quote]

Id take Harris and Urlacher.

[quote name='sois' post='673478' date='Jun 16 2008, 12:10 PM']How much could we get from the Bears? Harris? Urlacher? [u][b]Toeaina?[/b][/u]

It would be awesome to send him to Chicago where Rex Grossman would be his QB. Also, with no running game, Chad would be facing triple teams. Brutal cold weather.[/quote]
no fucking thanks.

[quote name='globetrotter' post='673495' date='Jun 16 2008, 12:47 PM']They suck for spearheading the cause to not allow parity and growth in college football.[/quote]

:cry: cry me a river. Any other school would be taking the same stance if they were in OSU's situation. Is the system fair? Not really, but unless they come up with a 10+ team tournament (which will never happen), nothing they decide is going to be fair. Why not back the current system that is working for you? Florida State or Miami would be saying the same thing if they played in 3 of the last 7 title games.

[quote name='sois' post='673478' date='Jun 16 2008, 01:10 PM']How much could we get from the Bears? Harris? Urlacher? Toeaina?

i would take urlacher and mike brown

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='673496' date='Jun 16 2008, 12:52 PM']:cry: cry me a river. Any other school would be taking the same stance if they were in OSU's situation. Is the system fair? Not really, but unless they come up with a 10+ team tournament (which will never happen), nothing they decide is going to be fair. Why not back the current system that is working for you? Florida State or Miami would be saying the same thing if they played in 3 of the last 7 title games.[/quote]

Any other School would do the same thing? No way Florida and LSU are for a playoff. Its about the big picture.
Ask Wellington Marra about that....He is the reason pro football is what it is today. OSU does not think big picture....they are the George Steinbrenner of College Football.

OSU would benefit from a 16 team playoff that allowed for every conference an equal share in the moneys distributed. College football as a hole would benefit from ending the coaches poll which is all politics and making each team play an equal amount of away and home games. The overall product matters more than one team. The more legitimate teams in college football the better.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='673513' date='Jun 16 2008, 01:33 PM']why is this a topic now? didnt we already cover this upteenbillion times around draft time?[/quote]

Eh, I'm bored and I saw an Urlacher article somewhere and it made me think .... CJ is still crying and Urlacher is unhappy. I don't want the Bengals to give in, but the Bears seem to be a somewhat feasible trading partner at this very moment. Sorry, just bored :)

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='673496' date='Jun 16 2008, 01:52 PM']:cry: cry me a river. Any other school would be taking the same stance if they were in OSU's situation. Is the system fair? Not really, but unless they come up with a 10+ team tournament (which will never happen), nothing they decide is going to be fair. Why not back the current system that is working for you? Florida State or Miami would be saying the same thing if they played in 3 of the last 7 title games.[/quote]
One of your best post I've read.

[quote name='globetrotter' post='673495' date='Jun 16 2008, 01:47 PM']They suck for spearheading the cause to not allow parity and growth in college football.[/quote]
yer dum

[quote name='globetrotter' post='673516' date='Jun 16 2008, 02:43 PM']Any other School would do the same thing? No way Florida and LSU are for a playoff. Its about the big picture.
Ask Wellington Marra about that....He is the reason pro football is what it is today. OSU does not think big picture....they are the George Steinbrenner of College Football.

OSU would benefit from a 16 team playoff that allowed for every conference an equal share in the moneys distributed. College football as a hole would benefit from ending the coaches poll which is all politics and making each team play an equal amount of away and home games. The overall product matters more than one team. The more legitimate teams in college football the better.[/quote]
There will never be a playoff EVER.

Are you a SEC fan or a Michigan fan? It all sounds very Homer, or bigger and better than...

Archived