Goal line blitz

cms

Anyone want to put together an actual Go-Bengals team? If we get our shit together and build a set of players here in the next week or so, we can have them train through next season, and start our own capped team...

Steggy + Own: please don't be afraid to join up. The overzealous GM who decided to gut the last team of all of our friends has not been a part of our group since that happened. And he won't be a part of this group, either.

Anyone who would like to join up, you can sign up for the game here: [url="http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=19564115"]http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=19564115[/url]

I'd like to make sure that we can get enough of us from the site to field a full team.. so anyone who might like to join up, let me know!

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='729267' date='Dec 3 2008, 05:14 AM']Kangar... you know I'm in. I still have the "buster" guys on our team now. Send me a message[/quote]
We're not ditching that team. I was only thinking of starting a pure G-B squad. But it doesn't appear we could come close to fielding 22 guys, much less 42..

I liked the idea of seeing the play-by-play with..

P4HOF TD pass to SteggyD
Bunghole rush up the middle
Missed tackle Jamie_B

etc :P

[quote name='KangarWhoDey' post='729272' date='Dec 2 2008, 02:20 PM']We're not ditching that team. I was only thinking of starting a pure G-B squad. But it doesn't appear we could come close to fielding 22 guys, much less 42..

I liked the idea of seeing the play-by-play with..

P4HOF TD pass to SteggyD
Bunghole rush up the middle
Missed tackle Jamie_B

etc :P[/quote]

I dont miss tackles :shakesfist:

[quote name='KangarWhoDey' post='729302' date='Dec 2 2008, 04:26 PM']:lol:

Put your player on the field, and lets find out :P[/quote]
Any open spots for a level 12 ss? I don't care if im a backup, i just need cash to train and make my guy better.

If not, no biggie.

:lol: @ Own

I don't have an active team for us to join yet.. I wasn't going to suggest building a whole new team unless we had enough players.

If we can get them, fantastic. :thumbsup:

Jamie, if you've already spent your 15 skill points, you'd be better off retiring your player, and starting over. Slow building is the way to go. I'll PM you some info over there so you know what I'm taking about :D

[quote name='KangarWhoDey' post='729350' date='Dec 2 2008, 08:25 PM']:lol: @ Own

I don't have an active team for us to join yet.. I wasn't going to suggest building a whole new team unless we had enough players.

If we can get them, fantastic. :thumbsup:

Jamie, if you've already spent your 15 skill points, you'd be better off retiring your player, and starting over. Slow building is the way to go. I'll PM you some info over there so you know what I'm taking about :D[/quote]

ok

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='729370' date='Dec 3 2008, 12:24 PM']are we not creating a GB team?[/quote]
I would love to. But we need a heck of a lot more than 7 players.

I'm tempted to put a thread in the Bengals forum for a bit to see if we can get some more takers. I have no problem putting up the cash for us to have our own team, but I'm not going to do it for 7 out of 40+ roster spots. There is no point...

For now, you can choose to sign with a D-league team, or you can simply do daily training for a bit while we try to rustle up some more players.

If we can get enough support, we should build players in the next week or so, let them train in the D-leagues next season, and then get our own team for season 8. The league would be capped at level 13, so all of our players should be competitive. And we'd have a chance to win some ball games.

Archived