Vikes throw Jackson under a bus

VonBlade

its fucking pisses me off to see that...i was one of the few that liked jackson ...but go ahead and bench him for the 100 year old white hag that cant do shit but ram his head in the wall and ruin his career....at least jackson could be mobile...ferotte cant do shit ...this is so stupid and if he wins a couple games they will be on his dick jus like the coach was in his interview when he said he could get rid of the ball in soo many ways and im jus thinking get his cock out of your mouth please...Gus Ferotte his horrible hes played for 35234 teams and has done nothing with his career.....BUT WHAT DO I KNOW RIGHT ....just bench the upcoming mobile talent for the old fuck of yesterday that is washed up....i wish ferotte all the worst of luck...break a leg..literally.... please....then get out of the fucking league and take ure wife that was ure high school football coachs daughter and bone her for me...

[quote name='cantstop85' post='702822' date='Sep 20 2008, 12:51 AM']its fucking pisses me off to see that...i was one of the few that liked jackson ...but go ahead and bench him for the 100 year old white hag that cant do shit but ram his head in the wall and ruin his career....at least jackson could be mobile...ferotte cant do shit ...this is so stupid and if he wins a couple games they will be on his dick jus like the coach was in his interview when he said he could get rid of the ball in soo many ways and im jus thinking get his cock out of your mouth please...Gus Ferotte his horrible hes played for 35234 teams [b]and has done nothing with his career...[/b]..BUT WHAT DO I KNOW RIGHT ....just bench the upcoming mobile talent for the old fuck of yesterday that is washed up....i wish ferotte all the worst of luck...break a leg..literally.... please....then get out of the fucking league and take ure wife that was ure high school football coachs daughter and bone her for me...[/quote]

uh.. didnt he make a pro bowl?

[quote name='cantstop85' post='702822' date='Sep 19 2008, 11:51 PM']its fucking pisses me off to see that...i was one of the few that liked jackson ...but go ahead and bench him for the 100 year old white hag that cant do shit but ram his head in the wall and ruin his career....at least jackson could be mobile...ferotte cant do shit ...this is so stupid and if he wins a couple games they will be on his dick [b]jus like the coach was in his interview when he said he could get rid of the ball in soo many ways[/b] and im jus thinking get his cock out of your mouth please...Gus Ferotte his horrible hes played for 35234 teams and has done nothing with his career.....BUT WHAT DO I KNOW RIGHT ....just bench the upcoming mobile talent for the old fuck of yesterday that is washed up....i wish ferotte all the worst of luck...break a leg..literally.... please....then get out of the fucking league and take ure wife that was ure high school football coachs daughter and bone her for me...[/quote]

He's right - I remember Frerotte throwing a left-handed pass for us while being sacked years ago. It was intercepted by a D-lineman, of course, but it was just another rather unique way for the Bengals to give the ball away.

Frerotte's actually a pretty good QB as a backup. He sucked when he played for the Bengals for the same reason Daivid Klingler sucked...no protection and the whole team sucked in those days anyway.

Jackson has not looked like much of an NFL QB at all, either last season or this one.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='702859' date='Sep 20 2008, 10:54 AM']Frerotte's actually a pretty good QB as a backup. He sucked when he played for the Bengals for the same reason Daivid Klingler sucked...no protection and the whole team sucked in those days anyway.[/quote]

Agree. I don't think any QB would have made much of a difference that year...

Jackson is a good QB as long as your offense does not incorporate that forward pass thingy. :ninja:

Seriously, the guy can not read defensive coverages, get thru his progressions and make a good throw. Not many human beings can thus the label "Hardest position in all of sports"

He must really blow if Ferrotte is seen as a much better option at this point but guys like Gus, Garcia and Rich Gannon always seem(ed) to find a home and do ok.

Its difficult to judge how good a guy will be in the NFL at QB until he takes real game snaps. Danny Wuerful comes to mind.

Archived