happy Halloween

CincyInDC

I'm going to have a hard time topping last year's costume. We went as Frank Booth and Dorothy Valens from Blue Velvet. About 5 people got it.

[img]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u80/golden_sombrero/FrankDorothy.jpg[/img]

It was great.

We're probably going to be Sonny & Cher--but with me as Cher and her as Sonny. Yes, we ripped it off of Marshall and Lily from How I Met Your Mother, but we love that show. And in many ways are Marshall and Lily.

[quote name='Actium' post='707967' date='Oct 2 2008, 05:27 PM']I'm going to have a hard time topping last year's costume. We went as Frank Booth and Dorothy Valens from Blue Velvet. About 5 people got it.

[img]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u80/golden_sombrero/FrankDorothy.jpg[/img]

It was great.

We're probably going to be Sonny & Cher--but with me as Cher and her as Sonny. Yes, we ripped it off of Marshall and Lily from How I Met Your Mother, but we love that show. And in many ways are Marshall and Lily.[/quote]

Since Cher is kind of disgusting, even when she's not being portrayed by a man, I recommend you go as Sonny and a tree - a conifer, to be precise. And she must be dressed in a skier's attire. I predict lots of laughs!

[quote name='Go Tory Go!' post='708084' date='Oct 3 2008, 01:39 AM']Since Cher is kind of disgusting, even when she's not being portrayed by a man, I recommend you go as Sonny and a tree - a conifer, to be precise. And she must be dressed in a skier's attire. I predict lots of laughs![/quote]

:lol: :lol:

That's just wrong.

Funny, but wrong.

:lol:

[quote name='Go Tory Go!' post='708084' date='Oct 3 2008, 12:39 AM']Since Cher is kind of disgusting, even when she's not being portrayed by a man, I recommend you go as Sonny and a tree - a conifer, to be precise. And she must be dressed in a skier's attire. I predict lots of laughs![/quote]

:rofl:

That's hilarious. But honestly, I want the excuse to dress up like a woman.

:o
:panicbutton:

[quote name='Actium' post='707967' date='Oct 2 2008, 06:27 PM']. Yes, we ripped it off of Marshall and Lily from How I Met Your Mother, but we love that show. And in many ways are Marshall and Lily.[/quote]

favorite show on tv! have you ever noticed the ickey woods and pete rose references in the show? one of the writers has to have some cincy ties.

[quote name='whodey24k' post='710460' date='Oct 7 2008, 12:46 AM']favorite show on tv! have you ever noticed the ickey woods and pete rose references in the show? one of the writers has to have some cincy ties.[/quote]

Yup, sure have. Season 3 comes out today on DVD

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Go Tory Go!' post='708084' date='Oct 3 2008, 02:39 PM']Since Cher is kind of disgusting, even when she's not being portrayed by a man, I recommend you go as Sonny and a tree - a conifer, to be precise. And she must be dressed in a skier's attire. I predict lots of laughs![/quote]

Cher, disgusting? What's wrong with you? In her day she was fine. I would have hit it.
MULLY
she still looks pretty good and I probably would hit it

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='CincyInDC' post='719717' date='Oct 30 2008, 06:16 PM'][img]http://www.google.com/logos/halloween08.gif[/img]

So what are you and the missus going as this year, Act?[/quote]

Sadly, I don't think it's in the budget this year. We were going to do Sonny & Cher (with gender-bender roles) but we're a little light on the funds. So unless we find something around the house, nada.

Archived