Buying a Wii is EASY....

And after BAB and Thurman's homo-fest, here I thought we had ourselves a conversation about the Wii...

Ryan, buy [b]Excite Truck[/b]. It's a lot of fun, you'll like it, and Ian will adapt to it rapidly. It's a great title for the Wii, and you'll both enjoy your inner-monster truck driver. In a good way. It isn't all rednecky with monster truck pulls and that, it's all about racing, jumping, earning better trucks, etc.

I personally think it's way entertaining and can probably had for cheap now that it's been out awhile. Turboing through water is awesome.

[quote name='gatorclaws' post='732950' date='Dec 15 2008, 11:52 PM']download the fastest user ghost times and watch them... they will show you the best vehicle and any shortcuts[/quote]
Where are those at?

I'm stuck on luigi circut and the highest i can get is 1.16.504 on a spear bike with Funky Kong. I did that two months ago. I just feel like i can't do it unless i learn manual. Any tips on Luigi circut? I use the wheelie as soon as i get off my line and try to use it as much as i can throughout the race and use my mushroom as soon as im in distance of the boosters on that turn to keep it going and i can only beat the ghost by three seconds. I have no clue how i will add 2 seconds onto my time.

went to buy mario kart and there was none to buy at all. the guy said good luck about now. so no biggie, i'll wait till after the holiday and get it. but i bought monkey balls, i used to have that when i had game cube and very cool game. my kids loved it then and im sure they'll love it now.

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' post='734558' date='Dec 22 2008, 03:58 PM']went to buy mario kart and there was none to buy at all. the guy said good luck about now. so no biggie, i'll wait till after the holiday and get it. but i bought monkey balls, i used to have that when i had game cube and very cool game. my kids loved it then and im sure they'll love it now.[/quote]

try target.. they had about 15 of them the other day.. so did walmart.. early morning is a good time, overnighters stocke the shelves...

i got it and saw dozens out and about...

I just joined gamefly.com. Pretty sweet, works like Netflix, only for games. I get two games at a time and it is 22.00 a month. You can get games for what ever systems you have. I have Wii and Xbox360 and get games for both of them. With games costing $60 and rentals being $7, it is hard to beat. I am waiting for Tiger Woods for Wii and Quantum of Solace for 360, should be getting them today or tomorrow. No contracts, month to month. I will cancel in spring when the time to game it up goes away.

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone know the best way to get a drum set, a mic and a guitar for the cheapest. I got GHWT for X-mas and just recently played rock band and i loved it. I have checked out Ebay and they all have sets for drums around 100 dollars but shipping is close to fifty. Is there anywhere else i can find it?

Archived