The New 24 Thread

Jason

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='24 May 2010 - 04:15 PM' timestamp='1274732103' post='889856']
I'm going to call the ending of this show,

Jack gets caught arrested and put in jail, setting up the need to get him out to save the day for the movie.
[/quote]

He's been jailed, sent to a Russian gulag, banished to third-world countries and so on at the end of prior seasons.
Only fitting end to the series is that he dies.

[quote name='BENGALS666' date='24 May 2010 - 04:27 PM' timestamp='1274732827' post='889859']
He's been jailed, sent to a Russian gulag, banished to third-world countries and so on at the end of prior seasons.
Only fitting end to the series is that he dies.
[/quote]

He wont die, there are plans for a movie so that's not going to happen.

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='24 May 2010 - 04:31 PM' timestamp='1274733093' post='889861']
He wont die, there are plans for a movie so that's not going to happen.
[/quote]

There's "talks" of a movie, but they never said Jack was in it.. Could be a clever diversion for a shock ending..

[quote name='BENGALS666' date='24 May 2010 - 04:38 PM' timestamp='1274733514' post='889862']
There's "talks" of a movie, but they never said Jack was in it.. Could be a clever diversion for a shock ending..
[/quote]

Possibly, but I doubt it, money talks at the box office and a 24 movie without jack bauer wont make money imo.

So no arrest, somewhat surprised but it still works for him going into exile.

Possibilities for the movie

Logan isnt brain damaged and gets a sympathy election putting him back in office

The group that Jacks dad worked for with logan takes power again

Jack has to come out of hiding to stop logan/his dad.

How? What evidence do they have?

The data card given to President Taylor was the video Jack made, NOT the audio he had of Logan. That was not recovered.

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='24 May 2010 - 10:06 PM' timestamp='1274753215' post='889888']
So no arrest, somewhat surprised but it still works for him going into exile.

Possibilities for the movie

Logan isnt brain damaged and gets a sympathy election putting him back in office

The group that Jacks dad worked for with logan takes power again

Jack has to come out of hiding to stop logan/his dad.

How? What evidence do they have?

The data card given to President Taylor was the video Jack made, NOT the audio he had of Logan. That was not recovered.
[/quote]

Hahaha, NO FUCKING WAY Logan gets put back in office...im assuming if taylor is true to her word the whole story will be revealed, along with how logan did illegal shit again. They dont have evidence but I think they will take some of taylor and jacks word for it.

Logan could be in the movie, but not as president.

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' date='24 May 2010 - 11:39 PM' timestamp='1274758785' post='889900']
Hahaha, NO FUCKING WAY Logan gets put back in office...im assuming if taylor is true to her word the whole story will be revealed, along with how logan did illegal shit again. They dont have evidence but I think they will take some of taylor and jacks word for it.

Logan could be in the movie, but not as president.
[/quote]

i wont be surprised if it happens

Archived