Who Needs Tickets?!?

With Go's permission, I'd like to restart an old tradition - a thread for season ticket holders to post information about any extra seats they may have so other deserving Bengal fans can get them. No scalpers, no visiting team fans, just us Bengal fans making connections to help other Bengal fans out.

Here's a summary of ALL tickets currently available in this thread (last updated 1930ET 8/31):

[code]
Date Opponent Sec Row Face # Contact Notes/Status
------ ------------------ --- --- ---- --- ---------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------
18-Oct Houston Texans 104 18 $77 2 AmishBengalFan
08-Nov Baltimore Ravens 306 10 $67 2 Bengal Migration
06-Dec Detroit Lions 306 10 $67 2 Bengal Migration
27-Dec Kansas City Chiefs 306 10 $67 2 Bengal Migration

CarsonPalmer9 has these in pairs or all 4 together:
18-Oct Houston Texans 230 05 $59 2/4 email: john.gutzwiller@chard-snyder.com
25-Oct Chicago Bears 230 05 $59 2/4 email: john.gutzwiller@chard-snyder.com
08-Nov Baltimore Ravens 230 05 $59 2/4 email: john.gutzwiller@chard-snyder.com
06-Dec Detroit Lions 230 05 $59 2/4 email: john.gutzwiller@chard-snyder.com
27-Dec Kansas City Chiefs 230 05 $59 2/4 email: john.gutzwiller@chard-snyder.com
[/code]

[img]http://prod.static.bengals.clubs.nfl.com/assets/images/Bengals/tickets/pbs_seating061107.gif[/img]

[b][color=red]New!![/color][/b] - Ticket Requests
[code]
Date Opponent # Contact Notes/Status
------ -------------------- - ---------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------
03-Sep Indianapolis Colts 1 whodey24k
13-Sep Denver Broncos 2 jmckbengal Blames his wife for giving away his original "pair".
11-Oct @ Baltimore Ravens 2 cantstop85 Looking for a pair to the ROAD GAME at M&T Bank Stadium
[/code]

Of course, I've got a couple for starters. :)

As background, I share a 4-seat season ticket acocunt with three other households, one of whom is our very own LT. None of these households are actually in Cincinnati - we're in Dayton, Columbus, Knoxville TN, and Bloomington IN. After going through the home schedule and figuring out who will go to which games, we always find ourselves with a few pairs of tickets that just don't work for any of us due to scheduling or distance/time issues. Sure, we can eBay or scalp them, but we'd much rather they end up in Striped hands. :)

Here are our extras for 2009, we have a pair for each game below:

[s]8/27 RAMS (preseason)[/s] (claimed: happyrid)
10/18 TEXANS

The seats are in Section 104, Row 18. That's home sideline, on the goal line, next to the Bengals' tunnel.
[img]http://www.bengals.com/assets/images/Bengals/tickets/pbs_104.jpg[/img]

If you know where #1 fan sits, we're behind him.
[img]http://bengals.enquirer.com/2003/09/06/rally_150x200.jpg[/img]

For the regular season game, we'd like face value ($77). No more.
For the preseason game, $30 for the pair, or just buy my wife and I a couple of beers and we'll call it even.

Drop me PM or call me on my new Google Voice number (541)WHODEY-1 (541-946-3391) - it rocks! :)

As I live overseas, I've been selling my tix to fellow board members here for a few seasons now. Always happy to help out a fellow fan (and keep the opposing teams' colors out of my seats! :contract: ) As usual, I'll have a few games available as well.

[img] http://www.bengals.com/assets/images/Bengals/tickets/pbs_306.jpg[/img]

12th Man has first dibs (assuming he answers my PM :P ) but it looks like I'll have the last 4 weeks of the season available. Ravens, Browns, Lions, Chiefs. Seats are right at concourse level, no more climbing up to peanut heaven. :)

Face value, as always. $67 each. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

[quote name='AmishBengalFan' date='19 August 2009 - 02:15 AM' timestamp='1250658920' post='792646']
Looks like my preseason RAMS tickets for next Thursday have been claimed by happyrid. Woo hoo, I can get Mrs. ABF all liquored-up now! :whistle:
[/quote]

I hope you're not driving the buggy home.

I almost jumped on those tickets. I actually love pre-season games when they are on a Friday or Saturday night. I wanted to take the brand new kindergartener, as of an hour ago, to the pre-season game, but it's a school night. I refuse to take him to regular season games unless I won the lottery and bought a sky box. I would have to hold him the whole time so he can see over the people standing in front of us and spend the whole ride home discussing acceptable vocabulary for a 6-year old.

[quote name='Hooky' date='19 August 2009 - 10:26 AM' timestamp='1250688364' post='792670']
I hope you're not driving the buggy home.

I almost jumped on those tickets. I actually love pre-season games when they are on a Friday or Saturday night. I wanted to take the brand new kindergartener, as of an hour ago, to the pre-season game, but it's a school night. I refuse to take him to regular season games unless I won the lottery and bought a sky box. I would have to hold him the whole time so he can see over the people standing in front of us and spend the whole ride home discussing acceptable vocabulary for a 6-year old.
[/quote]
My kid is 8 now, and I started taking him to preseason games when he was the same age as yours. Preseason is a great time to take youngsters to the game - they get to see the players, the stadium, the cheerleaders & Who Dey, the scoreboards and fireworks, hot dogs, cheering fans, etc. There's no pressure to win, so the fans are much more mellow (and significantly less scary in the eyes of a kid), and you don't care much if you leave early.

With both of the games this year being on Thursday, though, our plans kinda fell through. School in Indiana started LAST WEEK (I still don't believe they went on 8/12) and there's no way to justify him missing a day and a half for a couple of hours at the game. This year, he's staying with friends on Thursday while his Momma and I go to the game. We're overnighting in Covington, and spending Friday morning/afternoon at the Pro Shop and Ikea before zooming home in time to meet the bus.

[quote name='AmishBengalFan' date='19 August 2009 - 10:36 AM' timestamp='1250688970' post='792674']
My kid is 8 now, and I started taking him to preseason games when he was the same age as yours. Preseason is a great time to take youngsters to the game - they get to see the players, the stadium, the cheerleaders & Who Dey, the scoreboards and fireworks, hot dogs, cheering fans, etc. There's no pressure to win, so the fans are much more mellow (and significantly less scary in the eyes of a kid), and you don't care much if you leave early.

[/quote]

Those were my speaking points to convince the wife that he could go to pre-season games, until I found out it's on a cursed Thursday night. He loves Who Dey and even has one. Replica, not actual size.

Oh well. Maybe next year.

Hey everyone, i know this may be asking for alot but as everyone knows i live in MD and struggle to see my bengals play but im planning on going to see them again this year when they come to Baltimore to visit the Ravens. Sooo i was hoping by some wild chance someone out there just might have a ticket or if the stars align 2 tickets for me and girlfriend (also a hardcore bengals fan lol) to go to the game together in the mist of all the purple pricks at M&T bank stadium. Any help would be greatly appreciated...p.s i checked ebay and stubhub and stubhub has one ticket at 86 and ebay has 2 going for two hundred something and the reserve isnt even met...Thanks again and WHO DEY!

[quote name='Hooky' date='19 August 2009 - 11:19 AM' timestamp='1250691543' post='792688']
Those were my speaking points to convince the wife that he could go to pre-season games, until I found out it's on a cursed Thursday night. He loves Who Dey and even has one. Replica, not [b]actual size.[/b]

Oh well. Maybe next year.
[/quote]

that would be pretty darn cool though.

[quote name='gatorclaws' date='19 August 2009 - 11:38 AM' timestamp='1250692697' post='792692']
I got an 8 ft inflatable WhoDey on clearance at kroger last year for like $20

[b]:insert inflatable joke here[/b]
[/quote]

well the Bengals have been fucking you for years, at least now you can get some payback.

[quote name='gatorclaws' date='19 August 2009 - 11:38 AM' timestamp='1250692697' post='792692']

:insert inflatable joke here
[/quote]
Dude! I so want one! I'm stuck in Colts country, we don't even get the Bengals' branded Edy's Ice Cream at our local Kroger, it's all blue crap.

:insert inflatable joke here
[/quote]

As long as the only hole it has is the one that is used to inflate it, you're OK.

[quote name='Bengal Migration' date='18 August 2009 - 12:08 PM' timestamp='1250608083' post='792464']
As I live overseas, I've been selling my tix to fellow board members here for a few seasons now. Always happy to help out a fellow fan (and keep the opposing teams' colors out of my seats! :contract: ) As usual, I'll have a few games available as well.

[img] http://www.bengals.com/assets/images/Bengals/tickets/pbs_306.jpg[/img]

12th Man has first dibs (assuming he answers my PM :P ) but it looks like I'll have the last 4 weeks of the season available. Ravens, Browns, Lions, Chiefs. Seats are right at concourse level, no more climbing up to peanut heaven. :)

Face value, as always. $67 each. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.
[/quote]
I sent you a message with my email address - i can't recieve some types of messages at work - but email works

[quote name='mhfinks' date='20 August 2009 - 03:35 AM' timestamp='1250706900' post='792756']
I sent you a message with my email address - i can't recieve some types of messages at work - but email works
[/quote]
replied to your PM. if you don't get it, pm me again, and we'll figure it out.

who m'f'n dey!

Thank You sooo much this post is immaculate ..perfect way to get tickets to bengals fans ...i prey to god someone out there has a pair to the Ravens game at M&T bank stadium for me and my girlfriend. We should put this whole post on the top of the main message bored as a subtitle so that throught the season it is seen and not bumped down to the bottom of the list is it gets slow at times. Thanks again!

Archived