Help a brutha out!

Guys, there was a photo of a swarm of Bengals players tackling a Steeler. It was like 4 or 5 of us surrounding him. Great hi-res shot. Anyone that has seen it should know which one I'm talking about. 2010 is the year of the tiger here in Japan and I want to use that photo for my new years cards. Any help would be appreciated.
MULLY

[quote name='Fulcher_33' date='26 December 2009 - 12:38 PM' timestamp='1261845500' post='847505']
Guys, there was a photo of a swarm of Bengals players tackling a Steeler. It was like 4 or 5 of us surrounding him. Great hi-res shot. Anyone that has seen it should know which one I'm talking about. 2010 is the year of the tiger here in Japan and I want to use that photo for my new years cards. Any help would be appreciated.
MULLY
[/quote]
If its the one I am thinking of, its the same picture the Bengals are using on a playoff ticket.

Sorry I can't link this directly but go to the thread about Official Bengal Xmas Gift, (something) and scroll down to Ms. Bengal B.'s (she is far too much
of a lady to attach anything remotely derogatory about her but) post and hit the thumbnail.
If that's it, maybe you can ask the Bengals for a copy or someone can make a clearer copy and post on here for you to download.
Its a nice pic.

I am not good enough with that sort of thing on the computer or I would do it for you.
I could not even get a copy-and-paste of the thumbnail she used.
Looks great, thought.

If that's it... good luck.

If it isn't... ignore me.

[quote name='Fulcher_33' date='26 December 2009 - 09:38 AM' timestamp='1261845500' post='847505']
MULLY
[/quote]

Do you happen to remember which game it was (first or second)?

[quote name='Elflocko' date='27 December 2009 - 06:32 AM' timestamp='1261859575' post='847540']
Do you happen to remember which game it was (first or second)?
[/quote]

It wasn't even this year, man. I think it was 05 or 06.
MULLY

[quote name='happyrid' date='27 December 2009 - 07:27 AM' timestamp='1261862834' post='847550']
[img]http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/8016/p9280828.jpg[/img]

this one's cool too
[/quote]

No, nothing like that. The one I'm talking about is perfectly balanced. There are like 4 or 5 Bengals tackling a Steeler. If I remember correctly the Steeler was in a white jersey and we were in black. It almost looks like when a pack of tigers attacks something. But the balance of the photo is perfect. It's the Steeler in the middle and the Bengals completely surrounding him.
MULLY

[img]http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/3221/maualuga.jpg[/img]

It is/was very similar to this one except the Bengals are on both sides totally surrounding him. I think it may have been Whines Hard too. Not sure on that one though.
MULLY

[quote name='Fulcher_33' date='26 December 2009 - 11:35 PM' timestamp='1261884926' post='847611']
Nope, none of these. Wrong one in the video too. Like I said, it's almost dead on that one I posted with Maualuga except there are more bengals, like 5 of them, and one Steeler. Nice up close, hi-res shot.
MULLY
[/quote]

i think they are tackling ben if its the one im thinkin of

[quote name='GoBengals' date='27 December 2009 - 01:37 PM' timestamp='1261885073' post='847612']
i think they are tackling ben if its the one im thinkin of
[/quote]

It could be, Go. What happened to all the pics that used to be on here? Is there some way to search for it? I'm almost positive it was in a "Game Pics" type thread that BJ or Oldschooler or someone used to post up here. Those really good hi-res shots.
MULLY

[quote name='CatScratchFever' date='27 December 2009 - 02:02 PM' timestamp='1261886559' post='847615']
If you can't find it, this one's pretty cool...

[img]http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/131608/bengals_D.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Yeah, that's not bad, and the one I have that I posted above isn't bad, but I'm wanting that specific photo because I want to send it to a Steeler fan friend of mine.
MULLY

[quote name='Bengal Migration' date='27 December 2009 - 02:42 PM' timestamp='1261888926' post='847626']
C'mon! Don't you [i]fucktards [/i]have anything better to do over your holiday weekend than find MULLY a picture? Sheesh..

:ninja: ?
[/quote]

To be honest, when I posted this I thought "Yeah, fuck, someone will know exactly which one I'm talking about and it'll be posted within the hour." I had no idea this would go to a second page with finding the pic. Fucked up thing is that I had that pic on my hard drive and I saved all of my photos when I wiped everything out and did a reinstall. It's not on my external HD anywhere. I have no idea why that photo would have gotten deleted. It was one of my all time favorites.
MULLY
I think we did a "caption this" thread with it too, but I could be wrong about that

Archived