ALARMED!

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1284397648' post='918382']
lol what's funny if you calling me a nazi for commenting on someone's post, and then YOU being a Nazi about my posts. Well done sir.

But for the sake of ending this stupid convo I'll give you what you're dying to hear: You're right Jamie.
[/quote]

I was going to say I thought Jamie was right on this one. I'm glad we agree.

[quote name='Elflocko' timestamp='1284394445' post='918349']

I remember a few years back when Buffalo destroyed NE in game one, then the Pats went on to win it all.

[/quote]

2003, Bills won 31-0.

Of the past nine superbowl winners, four (or almost half) lost the season opener. Two of the nine lost the first two games of the season.

I still don't know if NE is better than everyone expected or if the Bengals arn't. For both our sakes let's hope it is the former and not the latter.

Good luck next week. I am sure there will be several weeks this year I will be rooting for the Bengals. (Such as when you play the Jets.)

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1284397648' post='918382']
lol what's funny if you calling me a nazi for commenting on someone's post, and then YOU being a Nazi about my posts. Well done sir.

But for the sake of ending this stupid convo I'll give you what you're dying to hear: You're right Jamie.
[/quote]

yeah yeah

[quote name='Bunghole' timestamp='1284397987' post='918384']
So you're saying the defensive linemen are lacking a swim move, eh?
:39:
[/quote]

:24:

Well played.

[quote name='MichaelWeston' timestamp='1284402185' post='918404']
Again I think that you are giving way to much credit to that second half. For all intents and purposes that was a preaseason game for the Patriots.
[/quote]

Except it counts and the main parts have proven over and over again to be able to perform at a high level in the NFL.

I think it's foolish to discount their numbers. I hope the Ravens do.

Archived