Bengal named NFL’s most overrated player -- Overrated Presidents

oldschooler

[quote name='beastmaster' timestamp='1287605170' post='932340']
[b]He actually was the worst president in history.[/b]
Although he is starting to look like an intellectual compared to the teabaggers that are out and about these days.
[/quote]

Not even close.

Jimmy Carter was far, far worse. Double digit unemployment, double digit inflation, and the hostage crisis in Iran with a badly failed rescue attempt.

[quote name='Jason' timestamp='1287605440' post='932342']
Not even close.

Jimmy Carter was far, far worse. Double digit unemployment, double digit inflation, and the hostage crisis in Iran with a badly failed rescue attempt.
[/quote]

I disagree.
I'm not even getting into this argument with people from Cincinnati. I know I'm within the minority here. I'm sorry I don't hug my Bible or gun as firmly as you do.

[quote name='beastmaster' timestamp='1287605878' post='932344']
I disagree.
I'm not even getting into this argument with people from Cincinnati. I know I'm within the minority here. I'm sorry I don't hug my Bible or gun as firmly as you do.
[/quote]

I don't own a gun or hug a bible. Jimmy Carter was just plain awful.

Believe me, Bush did a lot of things that I'm not crazy about. But he's far better than Carter was.

[quote name='Jason' timestamp='1287606465' post='932347']
I don't own a gun or hug a bible. Jimmy Carter was just plain awful.

Believe me, Bush did a lot of things that I'm not crazy about. But he's far better than Carter was.
[/quote]

You've got a reagan quote right in your sig so I went ahead and assumed your affinity for guns and the Bible. My apologies.

We will have to agree to disagree though.

[quote name='scharm' timestamp='1287612097' post='932389']
Obama worse president ever. He is so bad his party is going to pay a price in November.

Companies sitting on cash not hiring just waiting for it to be official so he can't pass through anymore dumb shit.
[/quote]

and here I thought you only didnt know what you were talking about in football :D

[quote name='BengalsRZ' timestamp='1287587163' post='932278']
That is just stupid.

Saying Ed Reed is overrated is stupid as well.

Hines and Flacco, i'm right there with ya.

Especially Flacco, dude should not be a starting QB.
[/quote]

I think Flacco is just fine as the starter for the ravens.

[quote name='scharm' timestamp='1287612097' post='932389']
Obama worse president ever. He is so bad his party is going to pay a price in November.

Companies sitting on cash not hiring just waiting for it to be official so he can't pass through anymore dumb shit.
[/quote]

It's hard to judge if he is the "worse" president ever considering his first term isn't even up yet but you're entitled to your opinion (one of the beautiful facets of our country). When I voted for him I had assumed he actually had some balls and wouldn't be so concerned with pleasing everybody (probably the only thing I can say that I admired about gwb). I lost my confidence in this guy once he took the public option out of his healthcare plan. Anyway he has truly succeeded in pissing off both sides a great deal. But I'll vote for him again since the other side is probably going to have some clueless milf teabagger on the ticket.

Wow how did we get so off topic? TO isn't overrated!

[quote name='beastmaster' timestamp='1287623508' post='932431']
It's hard to judge if he is the "worse" president ever considering his first term isn't even up yet but you're entitled to your opinion (one of the beautiful facets of our country). When I voted for him I had assumed he actually had some balls and wouldn't be so concerned with pleasing everybody (probably the only thing I can say that I admired about gwb). I lost my confidence in this guy once he took the public option out of his healthcare plan. Anyway he has truly succeeded in pissing off both sides a great deal. But I'll vote for him again since the other side is probably going to have some clueless milf teabagger on the ticket.

Wow how did we get so off topic? TO isn't overrated!
[/quote]

MILF....wow, you throw that term around loosely. you'd actually "have desires" to stick your dick in that pig? :31:

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1287607843' post='932352']
Nixon was the worst ever, Bush is very close behind.
[/quote]

If it weren't for Watergate (not the actual events, but the damage it did to his reputation), Nixon would have been regarded as one of the greatest of modern presidents.

I find it laughable that people say things like "worst in history" and reference someone or something from a couple of years ago. Short-sighted.

But anyway, we are headed for the J&D thread if this keeps up.

[quote name='Actium' timestamp='1287624960' post='932433']
If it weren't for Watergate (not the actual events, but the damage it did to his reputation), Nixon would have been regarded as one of the greatest of modern presidents.

I find it laughable that people say things like "worst in history" and reference someone or something from a couple of years ago. Short-sighted.

But anyway, we are headed for the J&D thread if this keeps up.
[/quote]

probably hard to avoid with all the republican campaign ads always flashing at the top of the header. you have to wonder if the funding is coming from dubai or china? i suppose that would explain the 7-1 advantage in advertising dollars. thanks to the republican supreme court, our bogus elections are now no more righteous than iraq's.

[quote name='bengaled' timestamp='1287625780' post='932436']
probably hard to avoid with all the republican campaign ads always flashing at the top of the header. you have to wonder if the funding is coming from dubai or china? i suppose that would explain the 7-1 advantage in advertising dollars.
[/quote]

I can't believe I used to care about politics.

I'm really enjoying my newfound lackadaisical cynicism.

Employment data is still in the pooper. Yet stocks have surged. Companies are sitting on cash.

They are going wait and make sure republicans win enough. Then get through year end then start to hire.

Seems like every CEO has jumped off the Obama bandwagon except Jamie Diamond.

[quote name='bengaled' timestamp='1287626429' post='932441']
care to share the link to mapquest those directions? :21:
[/quote]

You turn left, you hit a dead end.

You turn right, you hit a dead end.

You stay in the middle, you get run over by cross-traffic.

Then you get off the road.

:ninja:

[quote name='scharm' timestamp='1287626303' post='932439']
Employment data is still in the pooper. Yet stocks have surged. Companies are sitting on cash.

They are going wait and make sure republicans win enough. Then get through year end then start to hire.

[/quote]

People dont have jobs and therefore don't have money to spend which in turn means there is no demand for these said companies products and therefore no reason for these said companies to hire anyone.

I'm sorry but you dead wrong.

But anyway this is the wrong forum for this stuff. T.O. is not over rated.

[quote name='scharm' timestamp='1287626303' post='932439']

[/quote]

are you really naive enough to think that's going to change those CEO's employment numbers? if they were so afraid of obama's taxing rates, which have yet to go into effect, how do you explain the falling numbers for the last ten years? remember now, they've had the best rates EVER during that time period and as of this moment still do. fucking pipe dream, sharm. their employment numbers are all oversees, and W2 gave them enormous tax breaks as they were eliminating all those good american jobs and taking them oversees. it's foolish to think a change of power is going to change any of that. makes for a good campaign slogan, though.

[quote name='Actium' timestamp='1287626668' post='932443']
You turn left, you hit a dead end.

You turn right, you hit a dead end.

You stay in the middle, you get run over by cross-traffic.

Then you get off the road.

:ninja:
[/quote]

beautiful my man! stuck in my belief system but am so envious of you. at least i now know the directions out of this nightmare. :24:

[quote name='bengaled' timestamp='1287627271' post='932448']
beautiful my man! stuck in my belief system but am so envious of you. at least i now know the directions out of this nightmare. :24:
[/quote]

Don't stop believin'. Hold on to that feelin'.

Streetlights....oh wait, never mind.

Archived