So why SHOULDNT i start smoking weed?

GoBengals

I think you are actually looking for a Moisture Vaporator (you probably won't get this).
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Moisture_vaporator

[quote]

A moisture vaporator was a relatively simple device used to harvest excess atmospheric humidity. It was ground-based and used on planets such as Tatooine....

The device comprised any number of tall slender refrigerated pipes (usually one). When hot, moist air came into contact with one of the frigid tubes, the humidity immediately condensed into droplets of pure water that ran down the tubes and into underground storage tanks.

A properly maintained moisture vaporator could usually collect enough water to sustain three average Humans, even on hot desert planets like Tatooine, and Geonosis; water could be collected from air with a moisture content of as little as 1.3%[1]. Because of the delicate nature of the machines, regular maintenance was usually required.[/quote]

They look like this
[img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060808184028/starwars/images/thumb/c/ca/Vaporator_negwt.jpg/200px-Vaporator_negwt.jpg[/img]

[quote name='GoBengals' timestamp='1312160662' post='1008597']
ok, someone tell me more about these vaporizers... how that works and how much they cost, etc....
[/quote]

[url="http://www.amazon.com/Iolite-012780090-iolite-Portable-Vaporizer/dp/B002HIEES2"]You'll likely never need to "smoke" again[/url]

I received one of these for being my buddy's best man last year (and after I finish posting I'm packing that bad boy up), best gift ever.

The vape heats up the weed to a point where the THC sublimes into water vapor, ready for inhaling, while the rest of the plant remains un-burned. This circumvents consuming many of the potential carcinogens and other bi-products of organic combustion. You inhale this water vapor which will have a taste shaped by the quality of bud, but its clearly not smoke and you will exhale nothing. Toke for 5-10 minutes. There is virtually no smell, certainly no lingering smell, and there is no moving parts or electricity. Fill it with butane, click the ignition (Peizo system?) and like magic it starts heating up with a light to let you know when its ready.

Shit is the greatest invention ever. You can rock your world with about half a bowl pack. Your stash will last for weeks. Just be sure to have a grinder because its gotta be ground (need the increased surface area for maximum stonage). Its pretty portable and you can have it packed and ready to go hours in advance for those shitty obligations you can't avoid and not worry about it spilling or finding a place to smoke a joint.

[quote name='Squirrlnutz' timestamp='1312341793' post='1009986']
[url="http://www.amazon.com/Iolite-012780090-iolite-Portable-Vaporizer/dp/B002HIEES2"]You'll likely never need to "smoke" again[/url]

I received one of these for being my buddy's best man last year (and after I finish posting I'm packing that bad boy up), best gift ever.

The vape heats up the weed to a point where the THC sublimes into water vapor, ready for inhaling, while the rest of the plant remains un-burned. This circumvents consuming many of the potential carcinogens and other bi-products of organic combustion. You inhale this water vapor which will have a taste shaped by the quality of bud, but its clearly not smoke and you will exhale nothing. Toke for 5-10 minutes. There is virtually no smell, certainly no lingering smell, and there is no moving parts or electricity. Fill it with butane, click the ignition (Peizo system?) and like magic it starts heating up with a light to let you know when its ready.

Shit is the greatest invention ever. You can rock your world with about half a bowl pack. Your stash will last for weeks. Just be sure to have a grinder because its gotta be ground (need the increased surface area for maximum stonage). Its pretty portable and you can have it packed and ready to go hours in advance for those shitty obligations you can't avoid and not worry about it spilling or finding a place to smoke a joint.
[/quote]

thats WTF im talking about....

thanks for the info... $130 bones is a bit steep at this point in my venture, but now i have an idea what im headed towards...

[quote name='Squirrlnutz' timestamp='1312341793' post='1009986']

[/quote]

how loud is the iolite?

they seem to have some new stuff coming out called the "whispr"

http://www.my-iolite.com/

i have an orange and black iolite in my shopping cart at amazon as we speak, then i saw this...

just curious if its rather noisy or not?

[quote name='Tigris' timestamp='1312856350' post='1013077']
Ahhhhh, I see. Did you freak out? I use to get so paranoid. Been years though. Not sure how I'd act now.
[/quote]

i dont get super paranoid, i was freakin out at night the one time, but i freak out at night without it... living so close to other people is still strange to me, so i hear people and their dogs walking in the gravel, sounds like its outside my house, freaks me out... so i was all combat sneaking around the house with the lights off looking out windows and shit...

but thats about it...

looking for something more subtle to use now...

[quote name='GoBengals' timestamp='1312856756' post='1013078']
i dont get super paranoid, i was freakin out at night the one time, but i freak out at night without it... living so close to other people is still strange to me, so i hear people and their dogs walking in the gravel, sounds like its outside my house, freaks me out... so i was all combat sneaking around the house with the lights off looking out windows and shit...

but thats about it...

[/quote]
Army crawling with a double bread heal peanut butter and jelly sandwich. hahaha. Those days were great. Good night.

[quote name='GoBengals' timestamp='1312824835' post='1012952']
how loud is the iolite?

they seem to have some new stuff coming out called the "whispr"

http://www.my-iolite.com/

i have an orange and black iolite in my shopping cart at amazon as we speak, then i saw this...

just curious if its rather noisy or not?
[/quote]

Hey sorry I missed this for a couple days.

Its hard to define how loud it is. The only noise it makes is while its heating up and that is a "hiss" sound. So it will hiss for a good 30-40 seconds when you start it up the first time, then it cycles so 30-40 seconds of quiet time where you can puff on it, followed by 10 or so seconds of hissing as it recovers back to the optimal temp and this repeats for about 10-15 min or until your are too stupid to keep puffing.

If you are in a silent room, it will sound pretty loud, like probably wake a baby loud. If you are chilling on the couch watching TV it will be loud enough to bother your wife sitting next to you, but hang it over the arm of the couch and the noise sounds miles away. If you are at a party with some sort of background noise and are standing talking to 4 other people holding it at your side, no one will hear it. Certainly no one can hear it in a different room unless there is just dead silence throughout the house. But if the TV is on in one room and you walk to another room, even if the rooms are connected without doors, no one will hear it.

i dont get super paranoid, i was freakin out at night the one time, but i freak out at night without it... living so close to other people is still strange to me, so i hear people and their dogs walking in the gravel, sounds like its outside my house, freaks me out... [b]so i was all combat sneaking around the house with the lights off looking out windows and shit...[/b]

but thats about it...

[/quote]

I belly laughed...

Too funny imagining you all paranoid, peering out windows....

so i was all combat sneaking around the house with the lights off looking out windows and shit...
[/quote]

I'm the same way. I live in a newer subdivision, that is a "no outlet" street, but for some reason there are so many cars that drive in and turn around in the intersection across from my house. I have 2" wood blinds, and they're almost always closed, but I can still barely see headlights. That's when I start crawling to the blinds, and very discretely lifting one of them up.

It's probably been 5 years since I've smoked. I tried some K2 several months ago, and that was pretty damn close to the same effect...

good decision on the bud taking. you will enjoy. i pretty much smoke on a regular basis. I shouldn't though because I hear that my job does "random drug testing" never really asked anybody if that was the case..Been at my job for 6 months now and nothing has happened as of now.

[quote name='BengalsOwn' timestamp='1313207341' post='1015036']
I'm the same way. I live in a newer subdivision, that is a "no outlet" street, but for some reason there are so many cars that drive in and turn around in the intersection across from my house. I have 2" wood blinds, and they're almost always closed, but I can still barely see headlights. That's when I start crawling to the blinds, and very discretely lifting one of them up.

It's probably been 5 years since I've smoked. I tried some K2 several months ago, and that was pretty damn close to the same effect...
[/quote]
K2 is supposed to be worse than cigarettes but i haven't really looked into that. It gets you a crazy high though.

Have you heard of Dead Man Walking? It's kinda like k2

Archived