So why SHOULDNT i start smoking weed?

GoBengals

[quote name='BENGALS666' timestamp='1309303873' post='998993']
A puff or two a night is all I need. Makes movies and music way better... and I mean WAY BETTER.
[/quote]

Why can I only give you 1 rep point, you deserve at least six hundred and sixty six of em!

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1309304949' post='998996']
You ever checkout this site on weeeeeeeeeeed? Some freaky shit man, real freaky!
[/quote]

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1309312637' post='999036']
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWQM6sOsd5k
[/quote]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1rdlkF5udM[/media]

[quote name='GoBengals' timestamp='1309275064' post='998919']
[b]i am already a jolly fat guy[/b], it doesnt change me a whole lot...
[/quote]

I'm just worried that you'll forget to deliver presents on Christmas eve. The bonus is that you will always have a shit-ton of milk and cookies.

speaking as a mother.... there are times when a drag or two with Maryjane is what the doctor orders. Raising kids is a lot of work and anxiety... one or two drags and momma is allllllllllllllllll better, more calm and in control. I only drink in social situations. I would much rather smoke than drink, it doesn't include a nasty hangover... Alcohol is much, much worse in my opinion. Look how many parents drink around their children! Weddings, picnics, birthday parties... I have a secret place, and I know the right times. Honestly, I think the effects of alcohol are worse while in the presence of children... Just my 2 cents.

Excuse me, while I go to my secret place and settle in for the evening

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1309190955' post='998769']
I got nothing. Smoke up.

As for the people saying he has kids. Well, would you say the same thing about him drinking occasionally?
[/quote]

A beer in the evening isn't going to get you drunk. A joint will get you high.
MULLY

Go for it man and when the kids are old enough let them in on it too. That way they don't end up experimenting with their friends with some shitty mexican brick weed that has rat poison sprayed on it.
If you believe in god then you should believe he gave us weed to use how we pleased. If you don't believe in god, why the fuck aren't you smoking already?

[quote name='Orange 'n Black' timestamp='1309214021' post='998834']
Nothing at all wrong with it. I'm 22 and still in college socialite mode, and I literally don't know a soul in my generation that sees it as taboo. Some dislike it and avoid it just as some avoid drinking or smoking cigarettes. Other than that, it's just another vice.

I recommend getting a hookah. Pack the bowl with regular hookah tobacco and put a nugget of green in the center. Smokes smoother than anything I've ever had, doesn't smell nearly as much, and gets you higher than Everest. Some people really don't like the taste of weed, the tobacco helps cover it up.
[/quote]
It pains me to read this post. The kind of weed Go will be getting (and I know because I get it in Oregon too :on_the_quiet: ) is too good to mix with tobacco. Smoke it in a vaporizer if you're worried about health stuff or if you just want to maximize your stash. Don't worry about the smell because your kids will think it's a skunk until they go to their first junior high party. I was just back in Ohio for a vacation and the stuff I got there reminded me of the "dank" shit we got in college but it was like fake weed compared to the stuff I buy for the same price in Oregon. I don't have a card because there isn't a place to buy legal bud near me but the medical pot is still in strong supply.

[quote name='BengalBeotch' timestamp='1309398435' post='999194']
speaking as a mother.... there are times when a drag or two with Maryjane is what the doctor orders. Raising kids is a lot of work and anxiety... one or two drags and momma is allllllllllllllllll better, more calm and in control. I only drink in social situations. I would much rather smoke than drink, it doesn't include a nasty hangover... Alcohol is much, much worse in my opinion. Look how many parents drink around their children! Weddings, picnics, birthday parties... I have a secret place, and I know the right times. Honestly, I think the effects of alcohol are worse while in the presence of children... Just my 2 cents.

Excuse me, while I go to my secret place and settle in for the evening
[/quote]

I really think I like you!

It's much easier to grow weed than brew your own booze, that's why it's illegal still. Inhale it in your lungs or pour it in your liver, what's the difference? In front of your kids or not?

[quote name='Cat' timestamp='1309666177' post='999532']
I really think I like you!

It's much easier to grow weed than brew your own booze, that's why it's illegal still. Inhale it in your lungs or pour it in your liver, what's the difference? In front of your kids or not?
[/quote]
Yeah but have you ever tried growing weed? It sucks because staring at the buds doesn't make them grow any faster.

• 4 weeks later...
During my teen years and into college I was a daily smoker. A joint on the way to school, to prepare for the day, sneak out at lunch and burn another so the afternoon went down smoothly, and then we'd smoke however much in the evenings. We always depended on each other to have weed and we always shared.

I remember the night I stopped smoking like it was yesterday. I had been out at Annie's all night drinking. Had my friend drop me off at my other friends house. Walked in and everyone was sitting around getting high. I jumped into the rotation. All said and done we ended up passing 5 joints around 4 people. Needless to say with the drink and smoke I was blasted beyond words. I had a PB&J sandwich then headed to the basement to crash on the sofa. I honestly have no memory of what happened during the night but.....remember McDonald's used to give out those plastic jack o' lanterns to kids around Halloween, they were called "McBoo"? Well, my friends niece had one. I woke up the next morning, and to this day I can't recreate my body position, I woke up with my lower body up on the sofa and my upper body hanging off the sofa with my face resting on the fucking McBoo, filled with puke. I don't know how long I was like that but I was there long enough that the pressure my face was putting on the McBoo had caused all the blood vessels around my eyes to bust. I looked like I had done 12 rounds with Mike Tyson in his prime, with my hands tied behind my back.

Now, I'm well aware that the pot didn't cause the puking, it was the drink. But I pretty much swore off everything after that. Now, I wasn't a social smoker, I was most definitely a stoner. I had gotten to the point that I was getting paranoid when I got high. I always felt like I was going to get busted or something. It went from being fun to being scared that I was going to get caught. So, I was done with weed. Had it been legal I probably wouldn't have been paranoid like that. But this goes back to the thread about going to jail, I just decided that it wasn't worth it.

As for you, Go, if you want to toke up then toke up. As long as it doesn't affect your family or job there's really no reason not to. Myself, even it if it was legal, and if I had a family, I'd stay away just because I wouldn't want to risk being high if something happened and I had to make a hospital run or something.

You said there are days when the kids are at school and you're home alone. What if something happens at school? You said that they call your wife. But what if it's something medical? Like your son falls down and busts his skull open. Are you trying to tell me that since you were getting high that you'd just let your wife take care of it? I don't believe for one second that you wouldn't be in your car at the blink of an eye getting to the hospital. With that thought in mind, I think I'd avoid it. Kids get hurt all the time.....although America is getting so pussified it probably doesn't happen as often as it did when we were kids. haha!!

But, it's entirely up to you. Again, if it doesn't affect home or job, go for it.
MULLY

[quote name='eva4ben-gal' timestamp='1309666049' post='999530']
It pains me to read this post. The kind of weed Go will be getting (and I know because I get it in Oregon too :on_the_quiet: ) is too good to mix with tobacco. Smoke it in a vaporizer if you're worried about health stuff or if you just want to maximize your stash.[color="#FF0000"] Don't worry about the smell because your kids will think it's a skunk until they go to their first junior high party.[/color] I was just back in Ohio for a vacation and the stuff I got there reminded me of the "dank" shit we got in college but it was like fake weed compared to the stuff I buy for the same price in Oregon. I don't have a card because there isn't a place to buy legal bud near me but the medical pot is still in strong supply.
[/quote]

I've smoked just about every type of weed there is. There is no weed that smells like a skunk and no way whatsoever to mistake the smell of weed for a skunk? Have you ever smelled a skunk? I'm believing your story of smoking but I'm doubting your knowledge of skunk odor.
MULLY

[quote name='Fulcher_33' timestamp='1311810431' post='1004782']
I've smoked just about every type of weed there is. There is no weed that smells like a skunk and no way whatsoever to mistake the smell of weed for a skunk? Have you ever smelled a skunk? I'm believing your story of smoking but I'm doubting your knowledge of skunk odor.
MULLY
[/quote]

my garage WREEKS of skunk smell right now... and there aint no skunks around here... while smoking, no its not a skunk smell.. but before and residuals after... indeed VERY skunky...

[quote name='GoBengals' timestamp='1311823060' post='1004992']
my garage WREEKS of skunk smell right now... and there aint no skunks around here... while smoking, no its not a skunk smell.. but before and residuals after... indeed VERY skunky...
[/quote]

nice :thumbsup:

[quote name='BengalsOwn' timestamp='1311829090' post='1005042']
nice :thumbsup:
[/quote]

my tool chest is it now.. when i walk by it i get a chuckle, trashcan is close enough that it isnt noticeable unless you know the smell... have a double and single garage door and utility door airs out VERY quickly.... which is nice...

not something i do regularly or often at all...

[quote name='Fulcher_33' timestamp='1311810431' post='1004782']
MULLY
[/quote]
Dude they don't even have skunks in Japan. I am doubting your knowledge of weed if you haven't smelled the skunk weed before. There are strains that smell exactly like if you walked outside and a skunk had sprayed within a couple of miles. Not right in your face mind you, but the faint skunk smell you can smell almost every night in midwest.

[quote name='eva4ben-gal' timestamp='1312088958' post='1007949']
Dude they don't even have skunks in Japan. I am doubting your knowledge of weed if you haven't smelled the skunk weed before. There are strains that smell exactly like if you walked outside and a skunk had sprayed within a couple of miles. Not right in your face mind you, but the faint skunk smell you can smell almost every night in midwest.
[/quote]

I don't doubt his knowledge of the subject, he's just been away from the area for too long to remember...

Archived