!!!THE BRONCOS @ BENGALS GAME THREAD!!!

[quote name='mongo' timestamp='1352049117' post='1176957']
Feeling the need to get pregnant, or a different biological clock?
[/quote]

[b]biological clock[/b]
[i]n.[/i]
[b]1. [/b]An internal mechanism in organisms that controls the periodicity of various functions or activities[b],[/b] such as metabolic changes, sleep cycles, or photosynthesis.
[s][b]2. [/b]The progression or time period from puberty to menopause, marking a woman's ability to bear children.[/s]

In other words ... I'M READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1352047746' post='1176951']
not ideal but at least he got some first team snaps in the last two weeks, plus some game experience against a tough pittsburgh D.
[/quote]
Yeah Lap basically said the team is real high on Robinson.

[quote name='bubba' timestamp='1352049604' post='1176963']
Hobson says offense will look different. Sanu maybe in backfiled, lots of jet sweeps and A J will be targeted more.
[/quote]

yea after the pittsburgh game Gruden said they need to be taking at least 5-6 shots to Green a game and that he was gonna make sure it happens.

On Sunday Countdown they said Zimmer is going to play mainly Nickel today and not to do much to try and confuse Manning, because you can't. Gonna play him mostly straight up with sound defense like they did in 2010 when they held Manning in check.

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1352050416' post='1176967']
Which is telling because Newman sucks
[/quote]

Zimmer's opinion is the only one that matters on that, and he seems very fond of him. Crocker too.

IMO that's one of Zimmer's cruxes'. He lets his personal opinion of certain players cloud how much playing time they get.

As for Newman himself, he's not getting burnt but he's not keeping tight enough coverage on underneath stuff either. He still has value, but should be playing about 45% of the snaps instead of 95%. He doesn't have the stamina and legs of a 23yr old anymore.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1352051585' post='1176971']
Zimmer's opinion is the only one that matters on that, and he seems very fond of him. Crocker too.

IMO that's one of Zimmer's cruxes'. He lets his personal opinion of certain players cloud how much playing time they get.

As for Newman himself, he's not getting burnt but he's not keeping tight enough coverage on underneath stuff either. He still has value, but should be playing about 45% of the snaps instead of 95%. He doesn't have the stamina and legs of a 23yr old anymore.
[/quote]

Which is troublesome to me because anyone with any eyes can see how bad Newman has been.

Archived