!!!THE BENGALS @ EAGLES GAME THREAD!!!

[quote name='akiliMVP' timestamp='1355495226' post='1193643']
If we beat Pittsburgh the worst we can do is 9-7. The best the jets can do is 9-7 if they win out. I believe we will have a better strength of schedule. There's no way that shitty dysfunctional team wins 3 in a row anyways.
[/quote]

I dunno. Their schedule is cake compared to ours.

[quote name='SF2' timestamp='1355496681' post='1193658']
I dunno. Their schedule is cake compared to ours.
[/quote]

People gave me a hard time about that when I said it in predicting that they would be in it to the end, with a chance to make it.

They have the Titans, Chargers, and Bills left. They still can win all 3.

[quote name='akiliMVP' timestamp='1355495226' post='1193643']
If we beat Pittsburgh the worst we can do is 9-7. The best the jets can do is 9-7 if they win out. I believe we will have a better strength of schedule. There's no way that shitty dysfunctional team wins 3 in a row anyways.
[/quote]
If we split and finish 9-7 we will have an afc record of 6-6. If the jets win out and finish 9-7 they will be 7-5 in the afc and get in over us.

Anyone else catch the very clear "You guys fucking suck!" heard on TV while Lamur was making the X gesture with his arms?

I cant remember what play it was, possiblly a kick off sometime later in the game?

I'm not sure if the sound is focused on the field or if that came from the sideline, but eitherway it gave me a good laugh

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1355497098' post='1193661']
People gave me a hard time about that when I said it in predicting that they would be in it to the end, with a chance to make it.

[/quote]
I laughed when u wrote that. Now every week when they squeak out their wins I keep thinking of your post.

[quote name='bubba' timestamp='1355506157' post='1193764']
I laughed when u wrote that. Now every week when they squeak out their wins I keep thinking of your post.
[/quote]

Yeah I think they end up dropping one of those, but it still makes me nervous.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1355461245' post='1193480']
also some love for Pat Sims. He didn't physically force that fumble, but him blowing through the line is why Brown took his eyes off it.
[/quote]

Pat Sims making a play is rarer than a unicorn sighting....so lets not quibble over the fact that Sims didn't force the fumble. Nor does it matter that the OC and OG both failed to block him on the play. What matters most is dinks like Jamie have been waiting more than a month for Sims to do something worth mentioning.

Our long wait is over. Pat Sims sorta made a play.

[quote name='HairOnFire' timestamp='1355532367' post='1193977']
[b]Pat Sims making a play is rarer than a unicorn sighting[/b]....so lets not quibble over the fact that Sims didn't force the fumble. Nor does it matter that the OC and OG both failed to block him on the play. What matters most is dinks like Jamie have been waiting more than a month for Sims to do something worth mentioning.

[/quote]
OMG that's great :lmao: I'm a Pat Sims fan. But I like your posts !

Pat Sims making a play is rarer than a unicorn sighting....so lets not quibble over the fact that Sims didn't force the fumble. Nor does it matter that the OC and OG both failed to block him on the play. What matters most is dinks like Jamie have been waiting more than a month for Sims to do something worth mentioning.

[/quote]

That's Sims' secret...the other team has the same opinion of him as HOF and will never block him.

[quote name='mullichicken25' timestamp='1355497600' post='1193666']
Anyone else catch the very clear "You guys fucking suck!" heard on TV while Lamur was making the X gesture with his arms?

I cant remember what play it was, possiblly a kick off sometime later in the game?

I'm not sure if the sound is focused on the field or if that came from the sideline, but eitherway it gave me a good laugh
[/quote]

I heard it. It was great. It was on a kickoff I think.

[quote name='bubba' timestamp='1355534578' post='1193990']
Truth is he can't be blocked
[/quote]

[i]Listen, and understand. [b]Sims [/b]is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.[/i]

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1355497098' post='1193661']

[/quote].
Yeah, I was one of them. I guess it helps to suck less than the teams you are playing. Their back end schedule couldn't possibly have been easier. Well maybe play the Eagles and Raiders twice.

[/quote]

Oh dont be mad at me because you didnt know what a 1 tech was. ;)

[quote name='SF2' timestamp='1355535554' post='1193995']
Yeah, I was one of them. I guess it helps to suck less than the teams you are playing. Their back end schedule couldn't possibly have been easier. Well maybe play the Eagles and Raiders twice.
[/quote]

Yeah it wasnt a name I was thinking when I was messing with that ESPN thing but put in a few different things and they popped up the #6 seed.

[/quote]

I've always liked Pat, but I re-watched the game and other than that play where he "shot" through a gap, i thought Evan Mathis pretty much owned him when he was in there.

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1355548437' post='1194077']
Oh dont be mad at me because you didnt know what a 1 tech was. ;)
[/quote]

Why should I be mad?

After all, the Bengals rarely ask any of their DT's to play 1 tech more than once or twice a game, including Fat Pat Sims. In fact, on the play that Sims sorta makes he's playing 3 tech, as he almost always does.

So why should I be mad over something that only you thinks is relevant?

[quote name='HairOnFire' timestamp='1355593494' post='1194205']

Why should I be mad?

After all, the Bengals rarely ask any of their DT's to play 1 tech more than once or twice a game, including Fat Pat Sims. In fact, on the play that Sims sorta makes he's playing 3 tech, as he almost always does.

So why should I be mad over something that only you thinks is relevant?
[/quote]
He's not fat !!! Just a little plump. Maybe chunky. But he's not fat.

[quote name='texbengal' timestamp='1355564551' post='1194109']
I've always liked Pat, but I re-watched the game and other than that play where he "shot" through a gap, i thought Evan Mathis pretty much owned him when he was in there.
[/quote]
Here comes the lies. The guy played 17 snaps and half of them Mathis wasn't matched up with Sims.

Archived