The 2013 Regular Season Thread!!!!!!

Jason

Looking forward to Hamilton as much as the next Reds fan, but if Choo keeps doing what he is doing right now, It will make for some pretty big shoes to fill. I really like the makeup of this team right now. Plenty of vets (and vets that became vets with our club), good young hungry talent, arms in the pen and it seems they are picking up where they left off with clutch hitting and playing each game until the last at bat.

Choo is only on a 1 year contract, and keeping him may not fit the budget.

Yeah no we will put another 15-0 beating on that ass!! :lol:

So you will manage to shut down RG3? 

Oops, wrong sport. 

If that happens at the game you and I are at, you know me, I never leave a game early, regardless of the score. It is always entertaining to watch you gloat and try and find fellow fans. 

Oh wait, that's at  Fed Ex.

Oops, wrong sport. 

If that happens at the game you and I are at, you know me, I never leave a game early, regardless of the score. It is always entertaining to watch you gloat and try and find fellow fans. 

:D

Oops, wrong sport. 

While we didn't shut down rg3 last year still won ;)

Ps we will destroy the redturds for you this week I know you guys still want that payback from last year.

What did Heisey do? Was it dumb for him to go home or something about the slide?

The throw beat him to the plate. But Molina was a good foot away from the plate. 

If Heisey would have slid towards the foul line, he would have probably scored.

Instead he went directly towards Molina and tagged himself out. 

The only way I could hate Molina anymore is if he played for the Stealers. 

I don't think I would hate him anymore if he did.  

Make Paul the regular starter and Heisey the reserve.  Paul has just impressed me more when I have seen them.

Sonofabitch.  

Why?  He was there, he just dropped it.  Playing LF would not have helped him catch it.

There's more to playing CF than just simply catching fly balls.  Your obviously going to be much more comfortable if you don't have to cover as much ground and can solely focus on making routine catches.  Both plays he's had to cover a bunch of ground and it takes your focus off being able to simply just catch.

I'm sure that isn't a great explanation, but it is much more challenging to play the center field spot than it is the corners.  Takes a lot more hand-eye coordination.

If it was a short term injury to ludwick I'd say keep choo in center but since its a 3-4 month injury I say move him to left. Heisey and Paul are both prob better defensively and have more experience it center. Give choo more starts in center as ludwick is getting closer to returning

Archived