Training Camp Thread

Leon Hall clowns around with Adam Jones as Hard Knocks cameras are rolling. Will we see this on August 6th? pic.twitter.com/qpsXtGNZNs

Day 3 of training camp is in the books.. And I have ALOT of takeaways that I will be writing and tweeting about soon pic.twitter.com/zvYE4IhT04

Why do you care so much if I ask a question? What exactly is you issue with me wanting to know why people are so into it?

Because it seems you want to address other people here and why you think they are 

beneath you more than you want to talk about the Bengals. It's annoying and very trollish. 

And obviously it is tradition and something unique to the NFL. That's why you had

NFL reporters and the NFL Network talking about it and gushing over it. 

It is interesting to see who the Coaches match up against each other and how they do.

I'm glad to hear Gresham had a good showing against two of the Defense's best players.

Leon Hall clowns around with Adam Jones as Hard Knocks cameras are rolling. Will we see this on August 6th? pic.twitter.com/qpsXtGNZNs

Day 3 of training camp is in the books.. And I have ALOT of takeaways that I will be writing and tweeting about soon pic.twitter.com/zvYE4IhT04

I gave you +1's until it wouldn't let me give anymore. Good job! Thanks.

Because it seems you want to address other people here and why you think they are 

beneath you more than you want to talk about the Bengals. It's annoying and very trollish. 

And obviously it is tradition and something unique to the NFL. That's why you had

NFL reporters and the NFL Network talking about it and gushing over it. 

It is interesting to see who the Coaches match up against each other and how they do.

I'm glad to hear Gresham had a good showing against two of the Defense's best players.

I gave you +1's until it wouldn't let me give anymore. Good job! Thanks.

I actually quite a bit by watching it.  

Charles is stout.

Tyrone Goard is physical, and may have a legit spot a PS spot (goodness knows he has a lot of the other natural tools).

Jermaine Gresham is fired up.  Let's see if he can keep it going for 20 games.

Rey Maualuga with good coverage on Tyler Eifert down the seam. nowhere to throw it, incompletion

That's encouraging.

IMPRESSIVE TO SEE THAT FRAGEL BEAT ... STILL

He's a Buckeye, he should be used to that.

:lol:

First I'm seeing of a Marvin Jones "injury:"

2. @GoReds42093: How did Bernard look?”- solid.. Reggie Bush mold.. Should be seeing plenty of balls thrown his way

3. @JamesRapien so from what you've seen, how's Dalton looking so far? How's deep ball lookin? Or too soon to tell?

4. @NatiBoi3 Dalton looked decent today.. Didn't throw many deep balls with Green out and Marvin Jones leaving with an injury

5. @JamesRapien yeah what's up with Marvin? He got hurt on a long ball right?

6. @NatiBoi3 yeah. Came down awkwardly. Almost made a great catch until ground forced the ball out. Limped off the field

Did he hold? How do you cheat in the Oklahoma drill?

Who can blame Gresham for cheating? It's cheat or get killed. A TE against the best defensive tackle in football? Most of the matchups made sense...like 6-8 Hunt vs. 6-9 Roland. But Gresham vs. Atkins? Feels like the coaches might have been sending a message with that one.

Archived