I am in the process of purchasing tickets for this week's game. I went to the Miami game last year and purchased tickets off of stub hub. I recently got some emails from Vivid Seats for this week's game. I found two tickets in 102 sections for about $110.00 each. Is that a good price? Should i continue to use Stub Hub? Is there somewhere else with better deals? Thanks in advance.

there are nearly 6,000 tickets still for sale on stubhub..

those prices will start dropping like a ROCK starting thursday....  

check ticketmaster ticket exchange...  they charge less feees so you are likely to get a better deal there too..

vivvid is a standard broker.. so they TYPICALLY charge the highest fees.. buts its possible you hit the jackpot with them.

http://www.ticketexchangebyticketmaster.com/NFL/InventoryBrowse/Cincinnati-Bengals-Tickets-at-Paul-Brown-Stadium-in-Cincinnati-9-22-2013?PID=1404488

on the other side of the field, in the mini sections like 131 and 149 that are the same as the section you mentioned just a cutout of it.. they run $98ea...

would vivvid be shipping them or emailing the tickets?

is the $110 counting all fees and taxes and everything?

stubhub now includes all that in their pricing..

http://www.ticketexchangebyticketmaster.com/NFL/InventoryBrowse/Cincinnati-Bengals-Tickets-at-Paul-Brown-Stadium-in-Cincinnati-9-22-2013?PID=1404488

on the other side of the field, in the mini sections like 131 and 149 that are the same as the section you mentioned just a cutout of it.. they run $98ea...

would vivvid be shipping them or emailing the tickets?

is the $110 counting all fees and taxes and everything?

stubhub now includes all that in their pricing..

Its actually $275.13 total after all fees(email and service).

I am in the process of purchasing tickets for this week's game. I went to the Miami game last year and purchased tickets off of stub hub. I recently got some emails from Vivid Seats for this week's game. I found two tickets in 102 sections for about $110.00 each. Is that a good price? Should i continue to use Stub Hub? Is there somewhere else with better deals? Thanks in advance.

Take it and run.

Nfl ticket exchange can be cheaper.

Archived