Banners at Training Camp

I remember when it was hard to be a Bengal fan because of all the losing and ridicule from rival fans. I never would have dreamed that playoffs three straight years and four out of five would make our own fans unbearable. Not because they're too cocky, but because they act like we still suck. Or at least our QB sucks, even though he has FAR exceeded expectations that anyone had a right to have about him.

After reading through this thread this about sums it up for me. With that being said and with Go being a Palmer-defender so to speak, to me that makes it all the more odd that he thought that was cool to do. Idk just my opinion but didn't see the sense in tweeting it to Dalton's twitter with 'the truth' crap attached. If you feel that way post it on your personal page or share it with your friends or crap, even post about it here if you must. But ya, doing it that way was really not much different than the trash on the lawn CP got.

retweeting a picture of bed sheets with spray painted crap is the same as throwing trash on a persons front yard, the yard where his CHILDREN play? and its the same as heckling his WIFE AND CHILDREN?

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!?!

Archived