Banners at Training Camp

You are not knowledgeable about the game of football.

Bengals receive ball second half, punt.

San Diego makes adjustments and scores a TD.  Up by 4.

The defense limited an int that was returned to the 3 to a field goal.  SD up by 7

The defense limited Andy's fumble on our half of the field to a field goal. SD up by 10.

The defense limited the next Andy int which San Diego took over at midfield to zero points.

The next Bengals drive ended on downs.

The next San Diego Drive ended in a punt

The next Bengals drive ended on downs with 3:13 left in the 4th quarters and Bengals down by 10.  Game over.

6 second half drives with game still winnable, 1 punt, 3 turnovers and 2 turned over on downs for zero points.  San Diego scored  1 valid TD and 6 gift points off of that offensive carnage.  The last TD scored by San Diego occurred with the game already decided.   We had zero time outs.  San Diego could have run out the clock before we got the ball back twice.

And then think about someone tweeting it over to Kenneth to rub it in his face with "the truth" attached to it.

I'm sure somewhere along Kenneth did duck someone's sister and most likely has sold at least one lemon. So, tweeting Kenneth with #truth comes with the territory. Kenneth would not give a duck and may even get more business as a result. Advertising in any light is still advertising. What do you say Kenneth ? Tell us where you work... :ninja:

I would be willing to make a wager here right now. If Dalton wins in the playoffs, Cincinnati fans will have a spike in baby boys being named Andy or Andrew or simply Dalton. One of my son's is named after the great PB. One year after the first Super Bowl appearance. Yes, the names Forrest, Kenneth, etc... were suggested as well.

AJ Green drops the ball too much, and doesn't play with 100% effort all the time. Nothing new there...

And he's still a top 3 WR in the league, even if we pretend to believe you. He can afford that shit. Other players....can't.

What if we followed cincinnati area car salesman like Andy Dalton. "Kenneth's sales numbers have been improving every quarter". v. "his end of the year sales really flopped. He doesn't deserve that extension".

We'd never do that.

Sports are so weird.

Meh. Kenneth doesn't get paid millions for what boils down to entertaining people. It comes with the territory. Comedians, actors, athletes, they all get publically criticized unfairly or not based on their performance. Its just normal, I guess.

But yeah, it is weird when you really think about it lmao

i cant figure out why anyone is getting worked up...  i didnt make the signs...  how someone takes "the truth" on TWITTER, to an AJ to AJ banner as being serious and gets upset is a level of internet crazy i didnt even know was out there...

sat there enjoying spending time at camp with the kids, found the banners funny, tweeted it to bengals andy and the bengals espn guy.. cuz it was funny..  i mean seriously.. spray paint on bed sheets... someone did that with their own time and money....  like it was a fleamarket super sale...

Sorry Ryan, you know "I love you man" (no homo), but I can't figure out why you can't figure out that tweeting that to Dalton as "The Truth" was a fucked up thing to do.

And he's still a top 3 WR in the league, even if we pretend to believe you. He can afford that shit. Other players....can't.

Would this be an example of AJ "afford(ing) that shit"?

aj-green.jpg?w=360&h=274

A lack of effort is a lack of effort.  If anything, an overabundance of talent makes it less excusable.

Lol that noting it was classless for Go to straight tweet that to dalton gets cut. Protecting Go in full effect I see. Nice try dancing away from that Lucid, but that's how the score is. Nice work mods to cover for Go.

What Go did was the twitter equivalent of tossing trash on Dalton's lawn.

No membengal, I can guarantee that there is no "protecting Go" occurring. PM me if you have any more question's.look at the posts that stayed... you had more than just saying he was classless in there and the rules are to attack the post and not the poster.

The ones noting it was classless were gone. Looks standard issue protecting to me. The other was noting that the usual Go minions to his defense as well. Whatever. Dalton bashing, sanctioned from Go, to include trashing dalton to his face by the site fully sanctioned and protected.

Classy all around. Well done mods.

The ones noting it was classless were gone. Looks standard issue protecting to me. The other was noting that the usual Go minions to his defense as well. Whatever. Dalton bashing, sanctioned from Go, to include trashing dalton to his face by the site fully sanctioned and protected.

Classy all around. Well done mods.

You have the right to feel any way you want about it, as you also have the right to act childish about it. Your call membengal, I did ask you to PM me and I see that you want to keep this public.

Once again, your call... but I suggest you step back and re - evaluate the situation. I am still available through PM.

Dude. Once again. LOL. Its his fucking website. He quite literally can post whatever the fuck he wants here as long as it isn't illegal. I don't think what he's done is really enough for us to keep going over it over and over again like he kicked a child and is winding up for another go around.

Lol that noting it was classless for Go to straight tweet that to dalton gets cut. Protecting Go in full effect I see. Nice try dancing away from that Lucid, but that's how the score is. Nice work mods to cover for Go.

What Go did was the twitter equivalent of tossing trash on Dalton's lawn.

Are you seriously calling me a "Go minion"?  Really? I have been harder on him than almost anybody on here since the Bratkowski Fiasco.. I recently asked him to remove the Dumbo Dalton shit from his sig and he agreed to do so.

"Sanctioned Andy Dalton Bashing"? WTH?   Almost all of the new mods were fairly firmly entrenched in the "Dalton Defender" camp.. You should know where I stand on that subject, I have made it very well known.

Nothing surprised me more when Go asked me to become a mod.  I was sure I had placed myself firmly outside that realm of possibility with the things I had said to him over the past couple years.. But he did, and to be honest, I have been pleased with how he has approached things lately.

I am just as unhappy about the linking of our community to what I see as a rude and inappropriate action towards our QB as you are. The thing is, you can engage in a dialogue to let people know how you feel without throwing a fit and stooping to slinging personal insults around.  If your content was edited it has nothing to do with "protecting Go" and everything to do with you acting inappropriately and outside the scope of acceptable behavior as outlined by the site posting rules stickied to the top of this forum.

Wasn't calling you a Go minion, absolutely stand by saying that culling "classless move by Go" posts is counter to your assertion that no mods are protecting Go.

I threw no fit, i engaged no one on this personally. But culling of critical posts of what Go did, did happen. It is what it is.

What should happen?

Go should apologize for that tweet and associating everyone who has spent years posting here with personal attacks directly to a bengals player.

I've never been a big Mauluga fan, but never in a million years would I do what Go did to Dalton to Mauluga on twitter. And it is magnified by doing it from an account that is associated with this community.

Hell, I am not even a sign Dalton now guy, I would wait til after the season. But that is aside from what Go did and whether it is ok to be honest about it on this forum.

Wasn't calling you a Go minion, absolutely stand by saying that culling "classless move by Go" posts is counter to your assertion that no mods are protecting Go.

I threw no fit, i engaged no one on this personally. But culling of critical posts of what Go did, did happen. It is what it is.

What should happen?

Go should apologize for that tweet and associating everyone who has spent years posting here with personal attacks directly to a bengals player.

Content has been removed that did not adhere to the posting rules by many people that had nothing to do with Go.  We unfortunately have had to intervene several times because people can't seem to filter that for themselves before posting things that they should know are over the line.

No one is protecting Go.. We are simply enforcing the rules as they are laid out.. It just so happens that in this instance the attacks were made against Go and in order to keep shit from devolving into a hot mess with people throwing insults around mods intervened and tried to keep it on course.

There has been no desire to silence discontent about this issue.. That's why once the thread had been edited to acceptable standards it was reopened because it is a legitimate issue to discuss and for people to let their feelings known about,

Fair enough.

Pointedly, that was classless by Go. If he had done it from his private twitter, that's one thing. To do it from an account associated with this community is a whole other thing. It deserves an apology.

I've said my peace now.

Thanks for all you and USN and the others do.

Archived