Whats with Marvin Jones Bane mask?

It's basically like breathing through a straw. They call them altitude masks but it's really not the same thing at all. The reason it is initially harder to breathe at a high altitude is because of the lower pressure, not lack of oxygen. This mask probably isn't even really helping his training. He could train harder/faster without it.

Bro that bullshit link he sent u is called damn vemma. Biggest scam out and how is what i was involved in a damn scam when all my friends around me get paid lol smh but i aint gone speak on it anymore hahaha

LOL BREH. They prolly told you youre gonna be whippin a beamer in 6 months too. FUCKOUTMYFACE with that, son lol. Is that seriously your real job right now tho? I mean, if you're really gettin paid off that energy drink shit, then im not gonna hate. sounds like a scaaaaaam though.

LOL BREH. They prolly told you youre gonna be whippin a beamer in 6 months too. FUCKOUTMYFACE with that, son lol. Is that seriously your real job right now tho? I mean, if you're really gettin paid off that energy drink shit, then im not gonna hate. sounds like a scaaaaaam though.

All those things are major scams. Vemma. Vi. herbalife. That travel shit where people hashtag with #youshouldbehere... Can't remember the name.

Anyone that falls for pyramid schemes/multi level marketing is incredibly dumb.

No thats not my damn real job man wtf. I got a damn job as a salesperson at a store and i work on commission. Im starting up college in fall

No thats not my damn real job man wtf. I got a damn job as a salesperson at a store and i work on commission. Im starting up college in fall

Were you also going to be playing on one of the sports teams there ?  Congratulations on college.  We'll be here should a last minute paper need to be reviewed or a suggestion for a thesis, etc...

Bahahahahaha. Just making sure.

And yeah. That "you should be here" shit is the biggest dumbest scam I've seen. Motherfucker tried to get me on with him on that shit talkin bout I'm gonna be missing out on cheap ass vacations n shit. I looked at him sideways like fuckoutmyface lol

Were you also going to be playing on one of the sports teams there ?  Congratulations on college.  We'll be here should a last minute paper need to be reviewed or a suggestion for a thesis, etc...

Nah no more sports for me and lol im going to UC

lol, that reminds me when I posted a question here word for word from a class I was in.  It was in a big lecture hall and I was sitting up top and I looked down like three rows and someone was on this site looking at the thread.  Awkward.

lol, that reminds me when I posted a question here word for word from a class I was in.  It was in a big lecture hall and I was sitting up top and I looked down like three rows and someone was on this site looking at the thread.  Awkward.

ever find out who it was?  I have an idea, but not sure you guys overlapped.

That would be really weird if that person was the one who gave you the answer. I know that people on here helped me over a stumbling block in college. Creative writing was never a strong suit but with the suggestions and review of the paper, I managed to put forth a strong paper on culture which was tied in with the Bengals. Oddly enough that was the best paper I ever submitted. Note: it wasn't wrote for me but did receive quite a bit of word tweaking by some of the best wordsmiths on here.

ever find out who it was?  I have an idea, but not sure you guys overlapped.

I'm fairly certain they had 0 interest in the Bengals and just googled the question which I put word for word and the thread popped up.  Jason was the one who actually answered the question.  I think I deleted the thread so everyone wouldn't end up putting the same answer lol.

I always wonder if this stuff really works. I run and there are so many rollers and bans and all that stuff that people use. I think its hokie most of the time. 

The stuff that works ends up with staying power.   The hokie stuff fades away and people forget about it.

For example: The shake weight seems Hokie but I see those are a staple among many gyms now.   I don't see too many thigh masters.

Archived