Marvin Lewis calls Manziel a midget

Really? Seriously? I truly hope you don't have to go through your work life living under the rules you expect others to live their lives under. I'm truly sure that will go over your head.

Lets see if this goes over your head: I don't get paid millions of fucking beautiful American dollars to fail at my job for over a decade, brother.

But this isn't about me. Fuck your shitty analogies. Keep it 100. Why do you gotta try to make it about someone else or someone else's performance every fucking time someone gets called out. Its never THEIR fault. Everyone else is slacking also, so get over it.

That's a goddamn loser's mentality. You're a successful dude. Why the fuck are you so lenient with these fucks who get paid FUCKTONS more to be successful, when I KNOW you won't accept mediocre at best performance from people you employ?

Is homerism really THAT strong?

Fuck.

I'm glad our loser coach is talking shit. What a great leader. This team is imploding

it is lmploding faster than any of us can even imagine,I don't think these players have any respect for Marvin anymore and don't want to play for him it was clear and evident the way they laid down in the 4th quarter on Sunday,It was as if they didn't even care like they had no pride

Lets see if this goes over your head: I don't get paid millions of fucking beautiful American dollars to fail at my job for over a decade, brother.

But this isn't about me. Fuck your shitty analogies. Keep it 100. Why do you gotta try to make it about someone else or someone else's performance every fucking time someone gets called out. Its never THEIR fault. Everyone else is slacking also, so get over it.

That's a goddamn loser's mentality. You're a successful dude. Why the fuck are you so lenient with these fucks who get paid FUCKTONS more to be successful, when I KNOW you won't accept mediocre at best performance from people you employ?

Is homerism really THAT strong?

Fuck.

Boom!

I have and again, who cares? This quote doesn't put any more pressure on anything.

Stop being such a drama queen.

It's not being dramatic when this team literally folds under the slightest bit of pressure. All this week it took was one fuck up. Andy Dalton was on fire. He fumbled the ball. Literally everybody else on the team shit their pants and checked out.

This team is obviously very fragile, and there is not a lot of strength at the base holding them together. Our coaching is fucking horrible. Starting at Marvin. He shouldn't be talking shit about ANYBODY. Not the goddamn postman. The dude who killed him in Call of Duty. ESPECIALLY not Manziel! If you don't get it, then say you don't. If you understand, which means you're a sensible fucking human being, then just say so. Don't attack me for stating the goddamn obvious.

Marvin Lewis mocks Johnny Manziel
Updated: December 8, 2014, 11:33 PM ET
ESPN.com news services

Marvin Lewis considers the possibility of facing a Johnny Manziel-led Cleveland Browns team this week as only a small concern, as the Cincinnati Bengals coach referred to the rookie quarterback as a "midget" on Monday.

[+] Enlargenfl_a_manz2_cr_300x200.jpg
AP Photo/Tony DejakListed as 6-feet tall, Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel was jokingly called a "midget" by Bengals coach Marvin Lewis.

With the Browns (7-6) potentially going away from incumbent starter Brian Hoyer, WLW-AM in Cincinnati asked Lewis how his first-place Bengals (8-4-1) would handle the possibility of facing Johnny Football.

"You gotta go defend the offense. You don't defend the player," Lewis said before adding, "Particularly a midget."

Lewis later apologized for his remark.

"I apologize to Johnny, the Browns and all the fans in Cleveland," Lewis said. "It was just a poor remark. I really didn't mean anything by it."

While the jab was clearly in jest when referencing Manziel, who is listed as 6-feet tall, Lewis' joke may add fuel to the intrastate rivalry between the AFC North foes when they face off Sunday at 1 p.m. in Cleveland.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12002151/marvin-lewis-cincinnati-bengals-coach-calls-john-manziel-midget

qB5B9e--_normal.jpegpauldehnerjr Paul Dehner Jr.
Groups Marvin Lewis has inadvertently angered this year: concussion awareness, domestic violence supporters & now, little people. #Trifecta

• qB5B9e--_normal.jpeg pauldehnerjr Paul Dehner Jr.
    ML (cont 2/2): “It was just a poor remark. I really didn’t mean anything by it.”
    about an hour ago     
  • qB5B9e--_normal.jpeg pauldehnerjr Paul Dehner Jr.
    Marvin Lewis offers statement re: his "midget" comment on @700WLW: "I apologize to Johnny and the Browns and all the fans in Cleveland ...

Marvin Lewis mocks Johnny Manziel
Updated: December 8, 2014, 11:33 PM ET
ESPN.com news services

Marvin Lewis considers the possibility of facing a Johnny Manziel-led Cleveland Browns team this week as only a small concern, as the Cincinnati Bengals coach referred to the rookie quarterback as a "midget" on Monday.

[+] Enlargenfl_a_manz2_cr_300x200.jpg
AP Photo/Tony DejakListed as 6-feet tall, Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel was jokingly called a "midget" by Bengals coach Marvin Lewis.

With the Browns (7-6) potentially going away from incumbent starter Brian Hoyer, WLW-AM in Cincinnati asked Lewis how his first-place Bengals (8-4-1) would handle the possibility of facing Johnny Football.

"You gotta go defend the offense. You don't defend the player," Lewis said before adding, "Particularly a midget."

Lewis later apologized for his remark.

"I apologize to Johnny, the Browns and all the fans in Cleveland," Lewis said. "It was just a poor remark. I really didn't mean anything by it."

While the jab was clearly in jest when referencing Manziel, who is listed as 6-feet tall, Lewis' joke may add fuel to the intrastate rivalry between the AFC North foes when they face off Sunday at 1 p.m. in Cleveland.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12002151/marvin-lewis-cincinnati-bengals-coach-calls-john-manziel-midget

Jesus Christ, I hope you're truly confident in your gameplan against that little bitch. I will throw up for the rest of 2014 if a Johnny Manziel led Cleveland Browns team bends us over like they did a few weeks back.

Marvin Lewis apologizes for Manziel 'midget' comment
Ben Goldschmidt and Paul Dehner Jr., pdehnerjr@enquirer.com 11:31 p.m. EST December 8, 2014

635513125817270009-bengals-50-2014.11.06

(Photo: Jeff Swinger)

Marvin Lewis made headlines Monday night after he called Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel a "midget" on 700 WLW.

When asked if the Browns' quarterback uncertainty affects the Bengals' preparation, Marvin Lewis said no. And then went on.

"You'll get a little bit more movement if Manziel is the quarterback, same thing they did against Buffalo. But other than that, no, that doesn't impact you at all. You gotta go defend the offense, you don't defend the player. Particularly a midget."

Here's the audio:

After a firestorm broke out on social media, particularly among the Cleveland fan base, Lewis issued an apology over the comment.

"I apologize to Johnny and the Browns and all the fans in Cleveland," Lewis said. "It was just a poor remark. I really didn't mean anything by it."

The Bengals play at Cleveland on Sunday where Manziel could make his starting debut.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/blogs/2014/12/08/bengals-marvin-lewis-johnny-manziel-midget/20124173/

Someone get BAB a valium.

In other news, this is much to do about nothing. If you need quotes to get you extra motivated to play in the NFL....then you need a different profession. If he starts, it will be his first....he'll be plenty fired up. It remains to be seen if that's a good or bad thing. We'll see Sunday...

Someone get BAB a valium.

In other news, this is much to do about nothing. If you need quotes to get you extra motivated to play in the NFL....then you need a different profession. If he starts, it will be his first....he'll be plenty fired up. It remains to be seen if that's a good or bad thing. We'll see Sunday...

Someone get BengalsFREAK last week's game tape. And the one from the Cleveland game.

Someone get BengalsFREAK last week's game tape. And the one from the Cleveland game.

Someone remind you the Bengals are still in first place. They were supposed to go drop 3 in a row on the road and didn't. If anything, they're spectacularly unpredictable...which can be said about ALL four teams in the AFC North. 

Lighten up, Frances.

Someone remind you the Bengals are still in first place. They were supposed to go drop 3 in a row on the road and didn't. If anything, they're spectacularly unpredictable...which can be said about ALL four teams in the AFC North. 

Lighten up, Frances.

+1 I'm glad not everyone has forgot that.

Lighten up, Frances.

Know what? For all my spazzing, I do honestly think we go 2-1 and make the playoffs.

We're good at making the playoffs.

Its what comes after that I'm afraid of.

But Marvin should not be saying this type of shit. Imagine the sheer OUTRAGE if Jeremy Hill said this. Or Gresham. This guy has failed as much as these players we love to throw against each other and shit on.

Im tired of blaming Andy. If he makes the same mistakes time and time again, isn't the person who is coaching him probably fucking up? If I'm not blaming Andy, who do I look to?

Bye Ken.

Don't you get it?

The whole team can't fucking fail. Time and time again. Marvin can't walk into an interview the day after getting his shit pushed back calling opposing goddamn QBs MIDGETS!

Like....what?

Did you not see what they did last time with a Kitna type motherfucker? You're about to get a curve ball. You know Marvin gonna take that strike. Leon against Gordon. All game. He was good in 2009!

It's safe.

Like his fucking job.

Archived