Marvin Lewis calls Manziel a midget

I agree that this is all a well orchestrated plan by Marvin Lewis. He is tieing up loose ends and setting things up to sacrifice himself for us just like Jax Teller did on Sons of Anarchy last night. He will fall on the sword.

Marvin is Jax. Us fans are Tigs, Chibs, Rat, Happy and the rest. SAMCROW and the Bengals will live on.

I called out this back lash yesterday.. Hypocrites and PC bunch of pussies in this world today. This whole thing is fucking funny as shit.
Using the M word is just as bad as using the N word...it's all about perspective.

I guess you think it's ok to use the H word you bastard.  That word has been used for decades to dehumanize my people and to marginalize us.  We prefer to be called Sanctimonious Persons.  

Your little message board lynching party is over, I've reported you to the internet.  

I guess you think it's ok to use the H word you bastard.  That word has been used for decades to dehumanize my people and to marginalize us.  We prefer to be called Sanctimonious Persons.  

Your little message board lynching party is over, I've reported you to the internet.  

The B word how fucking dare you!!! I'm a member of Sons With Unknown Fathers. That term has been on our banned list for years. We have even taken it to the Maury Povich show....I think he is a Jew but he only wanted our money.

I wonder if that guy wasn't a last minute hire? Pretty cool in any event.

Lol. No that's John Rinaldi also known as Lil John. He and another guy have a late night movie show on Fox 8 called Big Chuck & Lil John where they do comedy skits throughout whatever movie they're showing during/after commercial breaks. It's been on for years (since I was a kid). Funny stuff actually.

Lol. No that's John Rinaldi also known as Lil John. He and another guy have a late night movie show on Fox 8 called Big Chuck & Lil John where they do comedy skits throughout whatever movie they're showing during/after commercial breaks. It's been on for years (since I was a kid). Funny stuff actually.

But he's not actually on the Cleveland staff though? That's what I meant.

No but I hear Rumble has a new belt if that's what you're in to...show him rumble.

Have to see it.

Archived