Cult of Personality sounds.. Seconds pass, then CinciREbon walks down the ramp!

CinciREborn

Cult of Personality sounds and echos through the stadium. As the song starts the masses begin chanting RBO! RBO! RBO! RBO!.. several seconds into the chant CinciREborn steps forth from the titantron and walks forth down the ramp to the middle of the square circle....

He signals for the mic and the useless average joe whose sole job is to hand the mic to the superstar does his one job. CinciREborn takes the mic and walks in circles around the ring waiting for the RBO chant to die off so he can cut in with his uncomparable knowledge and wisdom that has been dead since the day CinciREborn was exiled from the officiall forum..

When the time comes for CinciREborn to break his silence all is says is "DENNY HAS FAILED!!!!!" and the crowd erupts! The RBO chants sound off again for what seems like another hour. When the chants die off again CinciREborn gets in another chance for words... "IM BACK AND SO IS THE RBO AND THIS TIME WE SHALL ASCEND TO NEW HEIGHTS!!" CinciREborn chucks the mic and exits the ring with thundering RBO chant in the background.

back stage michael cole trys to get a quick word in with CinciREborn. CinciREborn then kicks cole in the gut and postions him for the Go To Sleep and lands it square in his face. As CinciREborn walks away with stammering lips Michael Cole asks "Why?". CinciREborn turns to him and hesitates and then says "Because I'm the best in the world. I have been the best since day one!" and then punt kicks michael cole in the face..

the moniter then goes black!

GoBengals, Harry, Khatman & JC is there something you want to say?... IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!

CinciREborn has meatloaf in the oven. CAN YOU SMELL WHAT CINCIREBORN IS COOKING!

CinciREborn proceeds to kick GoBengals in the gut and then proceeds to powerbomb him through the table! Standing over GoBengals CinciREborn once again grabs the mic and says, I have been here in for less than a day and have already turn go bengals forum upside down. I have gloated over the failures of Denny and I have power bombes the man whose account name is identical to the name of the site. So I imagine he was probably important but it doesn't matter because I am the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be. I am officially calling out the top dog of the former, who ever that is. I am challenging you to a cage match at the next PPV! And when I conquor you as I have everyone who stood before you I will be the undisputed champion of go bengals forum!"

GoBengals, Harry, Khatman & JC is there something you want to say?... IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!

CinciREborn has meatloaf in the oven. CAN YOU SMELL WHAT CINCIREBORN IS COOKING!

CinciREborn proceeds to kick GoBengals in the gut and then proceeds to powerbomb him through the table! Standing over GoBengals CinciREborn once again grabs the mic and says, I have been here in for less than a day and have already turn go bengals forum upside down. I have gloated over the failures of Denny and I have power bombes the man whose account name is identical to the name of the site. So I imagine he was probably important but it doesn't matter because I am the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be. I am officially calling out the top dog of the former, who ever that is. I am challenging you to a cage match at the next PPV! And when I conquor you as I have everyone who stood before you I will be the undisputed champion of go bengals forum!"

i see what you are saying..

I'll for sure ppv that shit dog. FYI the top dog here is sois. U r gunna lose.

I will bring sois to his knees. He will despie the day his name was thrown in front of me and he was tell tales of the smackdown I will layeth on him as warming to anyone after him that would claim to be greater than I.

It is time that everyone bows before me as lord of Go-Bengals forum

Archived