Ravens vs Current Browns

Nope, he's 3rd string.  Austin Davis will start for the Browns...........and probably throw for 380 yds.  

If the Bengals win that ultimately might not be a bad thing as it would start them down the wrong path of thinking Austin Davis is the future and ultimately start undermining any OC, Head Coaching and high drafting of QBs they will do in the offseason.

Maybe it's just Clown shell-shock from over the years, but I'm getting shades of Kelly Holcomb and Derek Anderson if the Browns toss Austin Davis out next week.  Than again, this Clowns team is truly god awful and are well on their way to the top pick.  I can't imagine this game is remotely close.  

If the Bengals win that ultimately might not be a bad thing as it would start them down the wrong path of thinking Austin Davis is the future and ultimately start undermining any OC, Head Coaching and high drafting of QBs they will do in the offseason.

It doesn't matter who they start or who they think is the future, they'll be wrong.   They're the Browns.  

They could draft the next can't miss QB prospect next year and 2 yrs later he will have had 2 staph infections, 3 benchings, 2 different HC's, 3 different OC's and a whole lot of regret.

I wasn't quite sure why I stayed up to watch the end of a game I gave not a single fuck about...there was this voice <keep watching......keep watching>

I'm so glad I got to see that.I go back to work from vacation tomorrow,and it's nice to have a conversation starter with my Browns fans coworkers.

Now,to quote Vontaze's twitter from last night....

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

I think the Browns deserve recognition for bringing so much joy and entertainment to the world instead of being just another boring 8-8 also-ran.

Comedy is an art form.  Someone high up in that organization hates Cleveland deeply & is trolling the shit out of everyone. There is no way they could suck that bad accidentally.

I think the Browns deserve recognition for bringing so much joy and entertainment to the world instead of being just another boring 8-8 also-ran.

Comedy is an art form.  Someone high up in that organization hates Cleveland deeply & is trolling the shit out of everyone. There is no way they could suck that bad accidentally.

The turds needed that game and this week's game badly to compete with the titans.

Aha.  Hopefully that goes to the Titans, not because I like the Hillbilly Oilers but because the Browns would just trade it away for magic beans or some shit & the first overall pick deserves a fair shot at a career.

They probably would. One would think that a good organization would see playing foot tall the rest of the way as win-win. If he sets the world on fire, you have your QB and still a decent draft pick since you will still only win 4 or 5 games tops. Or he continues to suck and you draft a QB in one of the top 3 picks overall.

Archived