!!!THE OFFICIAL RAVENS @ BENGALS GAME THREAD!!!

So let's get this right. Own attacks me and says to shave my vagina. Than doesn't expect a response?? Hmmm??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just asked if you do. Sorry for making an assumption. Didn't know assumptions=attacks

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Question about Baltimore's late and useless onside kick... ancient history and moot point but...

Kicker ran up to the ball to apparently kick to the right side of our team.  Did a cutsie little circle around the ball and kicked to the left.

He actually went in front of the ball when he went around it.  Wouldn't this be off sides?

Made no difference but he did cross the neutral zone, etc.

Question about Baltimore's late and useless onside kick... ancient history and moot point but...

Kicker ran up to the ball to apparently kick to the right side of our team.  Did a cutsie little circle around the ball and kicked to the left.

He actually went in front of the ball when he went around it.  Wouldn't this be off sides?

Made no difference but he did cross the neutral zone, etc.

I wondered about that myself.

I dont see anything that indicates that oldschooler was concerned about my feelings...

I guess it's what they call blind denial. Actually the chain of events was pretty hilarious. You tell me to shave my vagina. I tell you that's why she left you. You reply that's none of your business. He defends you and says. How dear I reply to your attacks. It was kinda like he/ she was saying. We have the right to punch and not get hit back. Where I come from that's called cyber bully. This is an open forum to talk football, not sling out personal attacks because you don't like what someone said. I have never attacked anyone here unless provoked. Hope she comes back :-)

I dont see anything that indicates that oldschooler was concerned about my feelings...

I guess it's what they call blind denial. Actually the chain of events was pretty hilarious. You tell me to shave my vagina. I tell you that's why she left you. You reply that's none of your business. He defends you and says. How dear I reply to your attacks. It was kinda like he/ she was saying. We have the right to punch and not get hit back. Where I come from that's called cyber bully. This is an open forum to talk football, not sling out personal attacks because you don't like what someone said. I have never attacked anyone here unless provoked. Hope she comes back :-)

Archived