!!!THE OFFICIAL BRONCOS @ BENGALS GAME THREAD!!!

Just now, BronxBengal said:

Yes I am a bengals fan and yes I post more when they lose. So what's the issue. There is nothing to complain about when they win

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com

Not saying there was an issue and was no disrespect or hostility on my end, it was a serious question. Its hard to tell through text but it came across to me that you seem kind of happy about the outcomes if it supports your opinions is all. Like I said hard to tell someone demeanor through txt is all.

3 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

It's a long season but yeah it hasn't amounted to a good start.  Still I said 2-2 would be fine when I saw the schedule & I stand by that.  Weather the NFL's bullshit & our own bad luck then knuckle down for the stretch.

It's not as much about record... We are losing these games badly. We can't get to the QB, we can't protect ours. We can't run the ball, we can't stop the run.  These are basic ingredients of football. When the meat is spoiled and the beans have gone rancid, you can't be too hopeful that the chili is going to turn out alright.

The team looks lackadaisical. We have a first and second round pick Tackle waiting in the wings and we can't keep Dalton clean? The running game was successful for 5 minutes today, and the rest of the season has been horrid. 4 guys get to Dalton far too often.

11 minutes ago, BronxBengal said:

Yes I am a bengals fan and yes I post more when they lose. So what's the issue. There is nothing to complain about when they win

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com

So in other words, you much prefer bitching about your team, than supporting them.  Probably voting for Drumf, amirite?

9 minutes ago, BengalFanInTO said:

Zampese is incredibly overrated and I still can't believe he got the job. Ogbuehi O-blows.

He went back to the well on those "shift-formation trips" runs in the beginning of the second-half, and it was obvious to my dog that the same runs were coming. It's hard to be deceptive when you have to use specialized personnel in Hewitt making the same shift. 

The puzzling thing about Owentbyme is that Fisher could step in... How god-awful is Fisher? Or is this going to be another Russel Bodine where they keep telling us he's doing a great job while his guy eats Dalton's face off?

Teams are sitting short to get Dalton off his read, letting 4 men rush because why not, and Zampese isn't even making the opposing Safety have a good game.

3 minutes ago, kennethmw said:

So in other words, you much prefer bitching about your team, than supporting them.  Probably voting for Drumf, amirite?

you know i'm no fan of cheeto jesus  or terminal bengals fans for that matter but plz leave that shit in J&D

1 minute ago, LostInDaJungle said:

He went back to the well on those "shift-formation trips" runs in the beginning of the second-half, and it was obvious to my dog that the same runs were coming. It's hard to be deceptive when you have to use specialized personnel in Hewitt making the same shift. 

The puzzling thing about Owentbyme is that Fisher could step in... How god-awful is Fisher? Or is this going to be another Russel Bodine where they keep telling us he's doing a great job while his guy eats Dalton's face off?

Teams are sitting short to get Dalton off his read, letting 4 men rush because why not, and Zampese isn't even making the opposing Safety have a good game.

All the more reason to take deep shots which they have not once in last 2 games. Inexcusable with AJ Green on your team and with how well Daltons been throwing deep ball over last year or so.

Adam jones fumbling missing tackles and getting smoked by #10 was demoralizing to this defense. His captain stripe wasn't deserved this day. That fumble changed momentum. Ball security has always been the down fall of this team. From dropsies to missed picks. Their hands mysteriously turned to cement in big games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived