Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 5/23/2020 at 12:10 PM, Le Tigre said:

Reportedly, the elites are out there. Closest I could come to finding was the price:$300+ 
 

Have just been casually browsing, so they may be less somewhere else. 

those are always pretty hard to find any cheaper, usually excluded from sales like they were this weekend, especially if looking for burrow, his stuff is listed as a "special event item" probably for the whole year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, bengaled said:

Wear the same uniforms and spend that extra money on player improvements, instead....particularly offensive linemen. 

I'm not so sure the current crop of OLmen is carved in stone.

I would not be surprised to see them see who is cut in training camp or if another team tries to slide some good prospect under the radar to add to their practice squad.

 

I mean which cut or practice squad guy from another team  is > than:

O'Shea Dugas

Isaiah Prince

Alex Redmond

or even Billy Price (who I am still rooting for)

 

or adding a better OLman for a deadwood player elsewhere on the roster.

 

They apparently don't think Jason Peters is the answer at this time opening day kickoff is still way out there in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

I'm not so sure the current crop of OLmen is carved in stone.

I would not be surprised to see them see who is cut in training camp or if another team tries to slide some good prospect under the radar to add to their practice squad.

 

I mean which cut or practice squad guy from another team  is > than:

O'Shea Dugas

Isaiah Prince

Alex Redmond

or even Billy Price (who I am still rooting for)

 

or adding a better OLman for a deadwood player elsewhere on the roster.

 

They apparently don't think Jason Peters is the answer at this time opening day kickoff is still way out there in the future.

We'll see Harry, but I am not as optimistic about them acquiring a decent upgrade as I'd like to be.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bengaled said:

Wear the same uniforms and spend that extra money on player improvements, instead....particularly offensive linemen. 

Here’s the problem. There is a limit how much you can spend on players. Not on uniforms. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/28/2020 at 3:19 PM, Jason said:

Here’s the problem. There is a limit how much you can spend on players. Not on uniforms. 

What are you saying, Geoff? 

 

You know I'm pulling your chain, Jason!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/28/2020 at 10:05 AM, bengaled said:

Wear the same uniforms and spend that extra money on player improvements, instead....particularly offensive linemen. 

the bengals dont pay for jersey changes, there is not a penny spent on such a thing. in fact a change would be an increase in revenue as people would replaced their previous AJ green witha new one, etc.  so i guess in your scenario you would be really hoping they change jerseys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Passepartout said:

All of the 32 teams if they have not yet, need to change jerseys as this is now the 21st Century!

....im not 1000% sure if youre joking, or if im stupid, but hasnt it been the 21st century for 20 years?

 

the 20th century was the 1900s, century = 100, 20 x 100 = 2000

 

so jan 1st 2000 was officially the 21st century.... yes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

....im not 1000% sure if youre joking, or if im stupid, but hasnt it been the 21st century for 20 years?

 

the 20th century was the 1900s, century = 100, 20 x 100 = 2000

 

so jan 1st 2000 was officially the 21st century.... yes?

No, there was no year 0. The 21st century officially started on 1/1/2001.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Jason said:

No, there was no year 0. The 21st century officially started on 1/1/2001.

Truth. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/28/2020 at 12:05 PM, bengaled said:

Wear the same uniforms and spend that extra money on player improvements, instead....particularly offensive linemen. 

 

Hey c'mon, it isn't one or the other!

 

:pst-min:

 

They can not do both!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

 

Hey c'mon, it isn't one or the other!

 

:pst-min:

 

They can not do both!

That is a lot of thinking that would have to happen, both scouts might need to get involved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...