BTW.... If LT or me or anyone else jumps on the ownership bandwagon, you will want to hold off before stocking up on merch from their online proshop.  Owners get a 15% merch discount, but you have to register with the shop and you need info from your shareholder welcome packet before doing that.

Stuff is a bit pricey, but remember that things are shown in C$, which are about US$0.80 each.  With the additional 15% it brings prices down to US$0.68 per C$1.00, which will help offset shipping.  So... be patient, grasshopper.

Are you a new Rider Shareholder or past Rider Shareholder? 

To have your online account setup with your Owners Discount, you must first email us at webstore@saskriders.com with your shareholder number and address connected to your account for verification and we will than activate your Owners Discount of 15% to your online account.   We will send you a notification email letting you know that your Owners Discount has been activated.  After it is activated, you will notice your discount will be applied on all regular priced merchandise. 

https://www.theriderstore.ca

20 hours ago, AmishBengalFan said:

BTW.... If LT or me or anyone else jumps on the ownership bandwagon, you will want to hold off before stocking up on merch from their online proshop.  Owners get a 15% merch discount, but you have to register with the shop and you need info from your shareholder welcome packet before doing that.

Stuff is a bit pricey, but remember that things are shown in C$, which are about US$0.80 each.  With the additional 15% it brings prices down to US$0.68 per C$1.00, which will help offset shipping.  So... be patient, grasshopper.

Are you a new Rider Shareholder or past Rider Shareholder? 

To have your online account setup with your Owners Discount, you must first email us at webstore@saskriders.com with your shareholder number and address connected to your account for verification and we will than activate your Owners Discount of 15% to your online account.   We will send you a notification email letting you know that your Owners Discount has been activated.  After it is activated, you will notice your discount will be applied on all regular priced merchandise. 

https://www.theriderstore.ca

Being partial to the “traditional” Rider retro look, a fully-stitched/retro patch/my name on back...runs C$303. Think I’ll wait patiently for the discount. 

17 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Being partial to the “traditional” Rider retro look, a fully-stitched/retro patch/my name on back...runs C$303. Think I’ll wait patiently for the discount. 

How are you getting C$303.   When I try to build that jersey (retro, full-stitched, patch, name+number) I get C$262.  Does your quote include shipping, or have you put on weight and are using more fabric?  :)

Are we starting with the same jersey?  https://www.theriderstore.ca/collections/10-jerseys/products/mens-new-era-retro-jersey?variant=19666450972768

(PS the jersey shown HAS a retro patch on both sleeves already)

No thank you, sir.  Got plenty of 2nd rate football right here at home.

In fact..  Maybe we could be honorary leafs for a season?  Like a rehab assignment in baseball, but for an entire franchise.

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Got my package from Regina today.  :)

FB_IMG_1620336864421.jpg

As an owner what's your first move?

Do they have a good QB??