Random 2023 Bengals related stuff

Actually, the highest paid footballer in the world is: 

1. Faiq Bolkiah | $20 billion

Team: Chonburi F.C., Thailand

Records: Richest football player in the world

Jagranjosh

Faiq Bolkiah is a Bruneian professional footballer who plays as a winger for Chonburi F.C. in Thailand and the Brunei national team. Bolkiah is the richest footballer in the world, with an estimated net worth of $20 billion. He has been capped by the Brunei national team since 2014 and has captained the team since 2018. He is the Prince of Brunei. Bolkiah’s father is Jefri Bolkiah, the Prince of Brunei, and his uncle is Hassanal Bolkiah, the Sultan of Brunei.

(He also used to play for Chelsea when he wanted to hang out with the proletariat)

1 hour ago, claptonrocks said:

Quite the sum..

Isn't 170mil of it for appearances and 

all revenues off his merchandise?

Still a ton of money for the Great One..

I believe, for these new Saudi League signees, it’s straight money to him. There is also payoffs from PSG for the transfer amounts…but most of it is salary. 

Renaldo makes €600 million—but I know a lot of that is market sales 

• Upvote 1

On a completely different note for the Central Ohio peeps,  “Good Morning America” tomorrow morning is broadcasting live from The Pub in Gahanna, which is the long time meeting place for The Columbus Bengals Nation. If you can’t be there to get on TV, at least you can see one of the most rabid fanbases in the nation. Le Tigre and Sox can attest to that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

I believe, for these new Saudi League signees, it’s straight money to him. There is also payoffs from PSG for the transfer amounts…but most of it is salary. 

Renaldo makes €600 million—but I know a lot of that is market sales 

Helped on his legal cases..😎

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Shebengal said:

On a completely different note for the Central Ohio peeps,  “Good Morning America” tomorrow morning is broadcasting live from The Pub in Gahanna, which is the long time meeting place for The Columbus Bengals Nation. If you can’t be there to get on TV, at least you can see one of the most rabid fanbases in the nation. Le Tigre and Sox can attest to that.

The media knows he's the Great One.

Because he is.

8 hours ago, Shebengal said:

It will air at 8:40am this morning, my sources on the ground at the Pub in Gahanna tell me. 

image.thumb.jpeg.6a2c6ef6c1771502fcf4b93693f52f59.jpeg

The “sources” you know quite well. 😃 Look for them! 

21 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

The spot was really brief, and mostly the local media squawking head jabbering. 

The main players at Pub in Gahanna were there though, and they did get some face time. 

I just saw the replay. I was going to get up and watch it live, but it’s the last day of vacation so I turned over and went back to sleep. 

• Upvote 1

While the media sweat and worry about whether a WR makes $25 million dollars a year…and exult in a mid-twenty something QB making the equivalent of Micronesia’s GDP…

Consider that, in purely human terms, every one can suddenly have disaster strike…even the elite few…

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/bucs/2023/09/09/mike-williams-ventilator-life-support-tierney-lyle-hadley-engelhard/

Thankful he is improving.