Another push week 

Does Picket play? Because I think Tenn can beat them

I'm also not sleeping on Seattle beating Baltimore

But yeah AZ is not beating CFT

1 minute ago, Jamie_B said:

Don't think Pickett has been ruled out for Thursday night, but the word is "pessimistic" that he can play on a quick turnaround game. Fitzpatrick is unlikely to play against Titans either. I think the game will be very close.

Seattle's defense is likely to keep the game against Baltimore close too. Could be a nail-biter.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dex said:

Don't think Pickett has been ruled out for Thursday night, but the word is "pessimistic" that he can play on a quick turnaround game. Fitzpatrick is unlikely to play against Titans either. I think the game will be very close.

Seattle's defense is likely to keep the game against Baltimore close too. Could be a nail-biter.

Yeah that Fitzpatrick loss isnt a minor one either.

2 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

The TNF in StealerVille will bring fresh definition to “slanted game. You will see shots of TJ every 5 seconds… plus those insidious piss yellow dishrags fluttering everywhere. It will be their night—even if they had to trot out Bubby Brister. 

One could realistically see a tighter game in RatLand…dunno

• Upvote 2

Lions and Seahawks seem to be the NFC  underdogs to reach the SB.

Jacksonville and Miami in the AFC.

What long road for them but they have the talent  to do it.

.I'll go with the Bengals to win it all.

Isn't it really about Bengals and KC to face Philadelphia  to win the ultimate prize?

I think so...

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Isn't it really about Bengals and KC to face Philadelphia  to win the ultimate prize?

I think so...

The problem for the Bengals is they play in the loaded AFC North and the AFC overall. I expect there will be 3 NFC teams that make the playoffs that would be among the top 10 teams in the AFC. There are going to be a few really good AFC teams that won't make the playoffs at all. Hoping Cincinnati won't be one of the teams on the outside looking in.

Baltimore is already 6-2 while only playing 3 home games. That is a huge advantage with so few away games left to play. Unless Jackson gets hurt again, Cincinnati's path to another AFC North title would almost have to include a Thursday night win in Baltimore. Hard to see a realistic path without a win there. At the moment Cincinnati doesn't even have a win against an AFC opponent. They need to start piling them up in a hurry so that every tiebreaker scenario doesn't continue to work against them.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Not seeing much room to move up in the standings this week:

TN  at Stealers  No

AZ  at CFT         No

SEA at Rats.      No

Another push week 

The Titans can definitely beat the Stealers, I watched them last week beat the Falcons behind Will Levis's big arm and DeAndre Hopkins. The Stealers are banged up with Pickett and Fitzpatrick probably missing this game so they will have backups at important positions(QB & S), which will allow the Titans to force turnovers and have big plays on offense. 

AZ plays hard and Cleveland will be playing with their backup as well, there's a chance that Kyler Murray might make his debut this week so that could be a surprise that helps the Cards pull out a road win. 

Seattle just improved their defensive line and they are also no slouch. Going across the country to play against the Ravens will not be an easy task but they are capable, out of the three games in the division I like this the most for upset potential. Seattle's defense is solid at all 3 levels and they have the skills position players on offense to beat the Ravens back 7 and make some big plays. If Geno Smith can play to Lamar's level then they can win this road game and stay in first place in their division. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

I think so...

I don't KC is going to make it this year, they need some help at WR and their offensive tackles are awful. Taylor and Smith are getting Mahomes hit a lot and it's hard to hit deep passes when you're consistently getting pressure off the edges, the Cheifs are very beatable this year especially when they aren't getting bailed out by the refs like they have been all season so far. 

57 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

The Titans can definitely beat the Stealers, I watched them last week beat the Falcons behind Will Levis's big arm and DeAndre Hopkins. The Stealers are banged up with Pickett and Fitzpatrick probably missing this game so they will have backups at important positions(QB & S), which will allow the Titans to force turnovers and have big plays on offense. 

AZ plays hard and Cleveland will be playing with their backup as well, there's a chance that Kyler Murray might make his debut this week so that could be a surprise that helps the Cards pull out a road win. 

Seattle just improved their defensive line and they are also no slouch. Going across the country to play against the Ravens will not be an easy task but they are capable, out of the three games in the division I like this the most for upset potential. Seattle's defense is solid at all 3 levels and they have the skills position players on offense to beat the Ravens back 7 and make some big plays. If Geno Smith can play to Lamar's level then they can win this road game and stay in first place in their division. 

All of this. 

I honestly believe that the Baltimore game in 3 weeks will determine the division.

40 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

I don't KC is going to make it this year, they need some help at WR and their offensive tackles are awful. Taylor and Smith are getting Mahomes hit a lot and it's hard to hit deep passes when you're consistently getting pressure off the edges, the Cheifs are very beatable this year especially when they aren't getting bailed out by the refs like they have been all season so far. 

The Chiefs are about to lose 2 in a row on Sunday. Jax is going to beat them.

3 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Doh, I knew it was one of those FL teams. 

Miami is going to be tough for them.

This should make it more interesting, doesn't seem to be good vibes between Hill and the Cheifs...

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10092419-tyreek-hill-chiefs-got-saved-by-referees-in-super-bowl-57-vs-eagles-jets-game

During the latest episode of his It Needed To Be Said podcast, Hill said the Chiefs were "saved" by the referees in their 23-20 Week 4 win over the New York Jets at MetLife Stadium, specifically mentioning the defensive holding call on Sauce Gardner that resulted in a Jets interception being overturned.

Hill also said the Chiefs were "saved" in similar fashion in Super Bowl 57 against Philadelphia, referencing the controversial late defensive holding penalty against the Eagles.

He's not lying and it did need to be said...but he forgot how the Chiefs got help against the Bengals as well..and then there was this against the Vikes after the Jets game the following week...

Realistically the Chiefs could be 5-3 or 4-4 if not for the refs helping them out. 

3 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

This should make it more interesting, doesn't seem to be good vibes between Hill and the Cheifs...

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10092419-tyreek-hill-chiefs-got-saved-by-referees-in-super-bowl-57-vs-eagles-jets-game

He's not lying and it did need to be said...but he forgot how the Chiefs got help against the Bengals as well..and then there was this against the Vikes after the Jets game the following week...

Realistically the Chiefs could be 5-3 or 4-4 if not for the refs helping them out. 

Wonder how he and Eli are getting along?

4 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

AZ just traded Josh Dobbs to Minny

Got to think Kyler Murry is starting this week,