Your PUKE PICK @ 28 ?

4 minutes ago, MichaelWeston said:

He's never done what we want him to do. 

Drafting a guy just to be an electric backup in the first round doesn't sound wise to me. Can't you get that in Keaton Mitchell and get a rotational DT?

Mixon is gone at some point. I wouldn’t be surprised with 2 RBs taken this weekend to be honest. 

Give me Gibbs and Roschon Johnson In place of Mixon and Perine. 

8 minutes ago, MichaelWeston said:

He's never done what we want him to do. 

Drafting a guy just to be an electric backup in the first round doesn't sound wise to me. Can't you get that in Keaton Mitchell and get a rotational DT?

A rotational RB and a rotational DT are not necessarily backups. They both have key roles to play.

4 minutes ago, spicoli said:

Mixon is gone at some point. I wouldn’t be surprised with 2 RBs taken this weekend to be honest. 

Brian Callahan has already said he wants to add 2 or 3 more RBs to the room. I think the goal is 3 more between the draft and UDFAs. They have brought in 4 or 5 guys they really like who might not get drafted. Hopefully they get the pick of the litter when it comes to RBs who don't get drafted. That's a position where an UDFA can carve out an eventual role on the roster.

2 minutes ago, dex said:

Brian Callahan has already said he wants to add 2 or 3 more RBs to the room. I think the goal is 3 more between the draft and UDFAs. They have brought in 4 or 5 guys they really like who might not get drafted. Hopefully they get the pick of the litter when it comes to RBs who don't get drafted. That's a position where an UDFA can carve out an eventual role on the roster.

Man I’m with ya.

Let. Burrow. Cook. 

3 hours ago, spicoli said:

Roschon Johnson and Kenny McIntosh is what I’m hoping for. 

Archived