Divisional Round Playoff Games Thread

• Le Tigre changed the title to Divisional Round Playoff Games Thread

I just realized this.

11 of our 17 games this year we're against playoff teams.  BAL, CLE, PIT (x2 ea), HOU, BUF, KCC, SFF and LAR.  And with Burrow out as long as he was, and playing well below his normal capabilities for many more weeks, the Stripes still posted a winning record this year.

Okay.  Back to football.

Pyramid of hate:

FB_IMG_1705709551806.jpg

My rooting interests:

BAL < HOU 

SFF = GBP

DET >> TBB

BUF >>>> KCC

2 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

The NFL at it already in this one. They don’t throw the intentional grounding flag until all of the zebras and Rat players agree! 

Is there a rule against the receiver blocking while the ball is thrown to him in an intentional grounding call? The ball was thrown in the direction of the TE.

Just now, steggyD said:

Is there a rule against the receiver blocking while the ball is thrown to him in an intentional grounding call? The ball was thrown in the direction of the TE.

Your guess is as good as mine. There is no Gene Sockpuppet to explain things away. 

9 minutes ago, steggyD said:

I've seen an OPI call when an intended receiver broke up a sure INT.  I mean I've seen it called once, maybe twice, ever. But yes technically that's a thing.

On a tip ball though it's considered "live" and PI rules don't apply.

3 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

I mean it was grounding

The thing where they wait for the crowd reaction as both teams loudly argue their case is fuckin cancerherpasyphilaids though.

I'm gonna keep saying it; lobbying for a call, making a "throwing flag" gesture etc should be a unsportsmanlike conduct penalty.  Every time.  Cut that horseshit out of the game please.

• Upvote 1