Divisional Round Playoff Games Thread

4 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

So, does Kermit or Josh get to die in RatLand? 

I'm gonna take Buffalo at home but the way the media has been up Kermit's ass this week I won't be surprised if "New York" gives hims another 5th or maybe even 6th down if he needs one.  Maybe one of those cool Nerf footballs with the spiral fins, IDK, the ruling on the field is dictated via TikTok brought to you by Windows Surface Pro.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, T-Dub said:

I'm gonna take Buffalo at home but the way the media has been up Kermit's ass this week I won't be surprised if "New York" gives hims another 5th or maybe 6th down if he needs one.

Plus the half dozen State Farm commercials each game 

• Upvote 1

Nobody is going to want to hear this, but the Ravens are the best team in the league. They are going to win it all. I hate it, but it's hard to watch how dominate that team is and not believe it.

If we want that kind of success the organization needs to get serious about some of the things they still arent doing.

The Ravens will have won 3 Superbowls since coming to Baltimore. We still are hoping for our first.

• Like 1

Just now, Jamie_B said:

Nobody is going to want to hear this, but the Ravens are the best team in the league. They are going to win it all. I hate it, but it's hard to watch how dominate that team is and not believe it.

If we want that kind of success the organization needs to get serious about some of the things they still arent doing.

The Ravens will have won 3 Superbowls since coming to Baltimore. We still are hoping for our first.

You seem to so sure of that would you bet your house on it?

• Upvote 1

The Ravens offense is what your little brother does on Madden ... Have QB drop back and just run. It's childish and simplistic, but can be hard to stop

Most NFL head coaches have too much pride to actually do it, but not Harbaugh. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

I suppose that would mean a complete change of direction. St Joseph would have to run 60% of the time. Not seeing that happen 

• Upvote 1

The best way to stop this Michael Vick on 1998 Madden offense is to head hunt the QB and light him up ... But the league has made it illegal basically to hit the QBs. 

If I'm the opposing coach I tell the defense to take huge head shots on Lamar every time, even if it gets an ejection. 

• Upvote 1