Divisional Round Playoff Games Thread

1 minute ago, Le Tigre said:

They aren’t allowed to tackle him anyway 

Big part of it.  This type of offense had faded.  Treating the QB like they're exempt from football is the only reason we're seeing this option shit in the pros again.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

I suppose that would mean a complete change of direction. St Joseph would have to run 60% of the time. Not seeing that happen 

It would require the team to get serious about their scouting department. This isn't a case of playcalling or X and Os.

Just now, BlackJesus said:

The best way to stop this Michael Vick on 1998 Madden offense is to head hunt the QB and light him up ... But the league has made it illegal basically to hit the QBs. 

If I'm the opposing coach I tell the defense to take huge head shots on Lamar every time, even if it gets an ejection. 

Michal Vick was stopped in the nfccg vs the eagles it can be done he was a better runner than this jabroni

Just now, New Jersey Bengal said:

Michal Vick was stopped in the nfccg vs the eagles it can be done he was a better runner than this jabroni

Mike Vick was not better than Lamar Jackson. 

Look I don't like the Ravens either but can we come to reality here?

1 minute ago, Jamie_B said:

It would require the team to get serious about their scouting department. This isn't a case of playcalling or X and Os.

Of course. But the Rats’ offense is 100% based on what their QB does with his legs. Being “Rat-like” would entail becoming 60% run-heavy…especially from the QB position 

• Upvote 2

The strength of the Ravens is their drafting and the fact they usually scoop players the Bengals want before they can. Linderbaum etc. 

Whenever a player on my draft wishlist is taken by an opposing team, it's a good chance the Ravens took him. 

The Bengals just got unlucky to be in the toughest division in football and not get many gimme games. 

12 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

The strength of the Ravens is their drafting and the fact they usually scoop players the Bengals want before they can. Linderbaum etc. 

Whenever a player on my draft wishlist is taken by an opposing team, it's a good chance the Ravens took him. 

The Bengals just got unlucky to be in the toughest division in football and not get many gimme games. 

And they drafted Lamar at # 32 after every team passed on him including us 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

I don’t have the sound on…but this bespectacled bullet- head goof and Troy/Buck are having a serious Rat-off going down.

The Packers game is on Fox.  Just change the channel if you don't wanna watch Troy and Buck nut all over the Rats.

Or go to the grocery store.  Same effect.

2 minutes ago, AmishBengalFan said:

The Packers game is on Fox.  Just change the channel if you don't wanna watch Troy and Buck nut all over the Rats.

Now on Fox. They are having a Jordan Love-in. 

3 minutes ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Is the "grocery store" what you call your well-stocked root cellar/pantry complete with cider press as a cute little in-joke with the missus?

I am doubting your Amishness sir.

10 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Is the "grocery store" what you call your well-stocked root cellar/pantry complete with cider press as a cute little in-joke with the missus?

I am doubting your Amishness sir.

I keep the missus distracted because I freqently need to go to the barn to "check on stuff".

Amish Hotties.jpg