Divisional Round Playoff Games Thread

43 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Mike Vick was not better than Lamar Jackson. 

Look I don't like the Ravens either but can we come to reality here?

Yes I think Vick was a better runner than Lamar just as I think the ravens 2000 defense was better than this years defense it's my opinion just like you have yours 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, New Jersey Bengal said:

Yes I think Vick was a better runner than Lamar just as I think the ravens 2000 defense was better than this years defense it's my opinion just like you have yours 

I mean I showed you the stats about the defense but cool

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

The Bengals just got unlucky to be in the toughest division in football and not get many gimme games. 

We’re a pass heavy team because we have an all world QB so our coaches want to lean on that as much as possible. Unfortunately, we’re also in a tough, physical, run heavy division with defenses that are designed to take away the passing game, with 2 of the defenses featuring possibly the best pass rushers in the game, so it’s not a good match up for us. The only way we are going to compete in this division in the near future is if the coaches design a team with a more balanced offense.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Meh.  I hate the Squeels, I want to see the Clowns suffer, but I'm fairly indifferent about the Rats.  I'd prefer to see them lose, of course, but considering the dagger that Art so conveniently stuck in the hearts of Clown fans (which was well-deserved, make no mistake), and the fact that Art wrote a nice personal note to me after bringing AFC Central football to Maryland, following me to my posting at a certain remote Navy base along the Chesapeake, I've always been able to find a little room to give them a pass.

They're high on the pyramid, make no mistake, but there are teams I hate much more than them.

Like Winnipeg.

• Upvote 1