IF AN NBA TEAM MOVED TO CINCINNATI

Guest ONYX

If a team like the Hornets, or Grizzlies wanted to come play in Cincinnati, would you pay to see them play?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. If a team like the Hornets, or Grizzlies wanted to come play in Cincinnati, would you pay to see them play?

• YES
    • NO

Has anybody here ever gone to see the Cincinnati Royals play? They left town before I was born, anyway I think it would be pretty cool to have a NBA team here since the Bearcats are going to suck now that Huggins is gone.

[quote name='ONYX' date='Sep 28 2005, 05:34 PM']Has anybody here ever gone to see the Cincinnati Royals play? They left town before I was born, anyway I think it would be pretty cool to have a NBA team here since the Bearcats are going to suck now that Huggins is gone.
[right][post="159348"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
UC sucked long before Huggs got the can, and the NBA sucks in general, hence my NO vote....when the NBA learns that TEAMS win basketball games and not superstars (unless you're MJ), and that actually RUNNING and playing TEAM DEFENSE is a desirable thing, then I'll stick to my UK Wildcats, thank you.....

[quote name='Bunghole' date='Sep 28 2005, 10:22 PM']UC sucked long before Huggs got the can, and the NBA sucks in general, hence my NO vote....when the NBA learns that TEAMS win basketball games and not superstars (unless you're MJ), and that actually RUNNING and playing TEAM DEFENSE is a desirable thing, then I'll stick to my UK Wildcats, thank you.....
[right][post="159513"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

racist

Guest CrazyIrishman5
We have a NBA team but they play in Sacramento now and if we get a new team, I would hope they would not name them the [b]ROYALS[/b] again!

[url="http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com/nba/cincy/cincyroyals.html"]http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com/nba/cincy/cincyroyals.html[/url]

[quote name='Bunghole' date='Sep 28 2005, 11:22 PM']UC sucked long before Huggs got the can, and the NBA sucks in general, hence my NO vote....when the NBA learns that TEAMS win basketball games and not superstars (unless you're MJ), and that actually RUNNING and playing TEAM DEFENSE is a desirable thing, then I'll stick to my UK Wildcats, thank you.....
agree with everything except the UK part.

And BJ, if you lived in Cincinnati you would know that Oscar Robertson is a piece of shit asshole but people still like him because he was a great basketball player. He is a bigger prima donna now than the current NBA players.

Guest Master Shake
[quote name='Bunghole' date='Sep 28 2005, 11:22 PM']UC sucked long before Huggs got the can, and the NBA sucks in general, hence my NO vote....[b]when the NBA learns that TEAMS win basketball games [/b]and not superstars (unless you're MJ), and that actually RUNNING and playing TEAM DEFENSE is a desirable thing, then I'll stick to my UK Wildcats, thank you.....

Umm...Detroit Pistons...San Antonio Spurs...ever watched these teams play?

[quote name='Master Shake' date='Sep 29 2005, 11:33 AM']Umm...Detroit Pistons...San Antonio Spurs...ever watched these teams play?
[right][post="159712"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
so 2 out of 30 teams know how to correctly play basketball. Once its more like 2 teams dont know how then i might turn it on

Guest mongoloido
I'd have to say no. Haven't been a fan of the NBA in 15ish years. College ball is much more sport and much less spectacle (March Madness is one of the best sporting events. Great stuff)... I'd watch a Lakers/Celtics finals though if it happened again.

Guest Master Shake
If Cincy gets a team they need to change their colors to red and black to scoop up all the disgruntled UC fans who want an alternative to putting money into Z's idiotic programs.

Guest Claptonrocks
the dunk, though great viewing on ESPN, runined the game of basketball.. Players didnt want to perfect the art of shooting..
Too much one on one in the NBA where players just back in and dunk.

[quote name='BirdmanND' post='170070' date='Oct 15 2005, 11:35 PM']Hell No! the NBA is a joke. College b-ball is a thousand times better.[/quote]

im a 76ers fan and pistons fan alike... but if a team moved to cincinnati and had jerry stackhouse starting i would be a fan indeed! however this is unlikely so i voted no! :D

Archived