All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Duluoz

Alex Redmond Suspended

There's got to be somebody better than Redmon....there just has to be.
  3. T-Dub

Alex Redmond Suspended

I feel confident in saying our OL will be better. Maybe not immediately & IDK how much better, but compared to last season the bar couldn't be set much lower.
  4. Today
  5. Bunghole

Alex Redmond Suspended

Yep. And there'll be a lot of running to the left and up the middle...
  6. T-Dub

Alt Right and other bigoted and racist shit

I thought it was telling that their lawyers fought really hard for their right to wear masks. Total fucking cowards.
  7. Same. The only burn is if last season was a one hit wonder, but barring injuries, I just don't see him being totally a paycheck guy. He plays with too much energy and passion. Sign him up!
  8. okay....I was simply commenting on your deep-seeded hatred of everything NFL. seems a little..much.
  9. I would hope all our DE's look impressive when no one is allowed to block them
  10. BengalFanInTO

Alex Redmond Suspended

I'm not telling you they're necessarily going to be better, I am telling you that it's likely what they are going to do. Williams, Glenn, Price, Boling, Hart. Back up Guards will be probably Miller, Westerman and Jordan.
  11. Yesterday
  12. oldschooler

Trump/Russia Investigation

Another thread
  13. The current secret formula for success that everyone throws around is to get a good rookie quarterback on a rookie deal so you can spend the money around to other good players. Doesn't Andy's contract allow for that? It's interesting to see that Jared Goff's 2020 contract (last year of his rookie deal) will be higher than Dalton's 2020 contract (last year of his current deal). https://overthecap.com/player/jared-goff/4714/ https://overthecap.com/player/andy-dalton/160/ I'm not comparing the players, just the contracts and I think it's an interesting point.
  14. oldschooler

Alt Right and other bigoted and racist shit

Dayton Ohio
  15. They were comparing seasonal stats. Making the playoffs is a team accomplishment. Aaron Rodgers has been on Game of Throne more in the past 2 years than he has been to the playoffs. I know you couldn't resist. But I wonder if another Bengals players stats were put up against a player at their position if you would have mentioned the playoffs? Also, speaking of "other" information Aaron Rodgers: $33.5 million per year Andy Dalton: $16 million per year
  16. 9th overall pick, 3 years later he's struggling to hold down the role of "situational slot WR". Anyone still care to argue how Ross is not a bust?
  17. High School Harry

Guess Who Has An Ouchie (already)...

I want to see them throw a few to Sample, too. I had actually forgotten about Reggie Kelly and then I was like, every time he went into the game they might as well have flashed "we're gonna run" on the scoreboard. Meaning, I actually wanted to see him thrown to once in awhile. Nothing against him at all.
  1. Load more activity

Go-Bengals.com on Facebook

Go-Bengals.com on Twitter