Player Safety

Notice how he lowers his helmet at the last second for maximum injury impact. I'm sure he will get a 3 game suspension.....right?  Right?

BTW, really liked the hi-five celebrations while standing over the carcass of the victim. I've seen that show before....

If the NFL* wanted to get serious (they don't),  about these malicious intentional hits, they would go the college FB route and eject these criminals for targeting. But they won't even adopt college FB OT rules. 

Mitchell was just disappointed he couldn't get there first.

And Collinsworth made this big observation of Tomlin "not going to put up with this stuff" because the TV cameras saw him supposedly chewing the guy out. The reason they are always doing it is because he will "not put up with this stuff"?

Yeppurs...

3 hours ago, saphead said:

Notice how he lowers his helmet at the last second for maximum injury impact. I'm sure he will get a 3 game suspension.....right?  Right?

BTW, really liked the hi-five celebrations while standing over the carcass of the victim. I've seen that show before....

If the NFL* wanted to get serious (they don't),  about these malicious intentional hits, they would go the college FB route and eject these criminals for targeting. But they won't even adopt college FB OT rules. 

He will be sitting out the next game. Just like Porter

Archived