Bengals interested in Lavar Arrington!

[quote name='Orange 'n Black' post='233678' date='Mar 17 2006, 01:11 PM']Our O-line isn't as huge of a priority as some make it out to be. Sure, they are awesome, but we also have a ton of possible starters developing in Kieft, Andrews, Wilkinson, and Ghiaciuc. All four have a lot of talent and I think all four will find a place on this line sometime in the future.

Here's my idea for the O-line signings:
Steinbach - Sign him off the bat, he will be great.
Bobbie - Sign him right after Steinbach, as he will come on the cheap.
Braham - Wish him well in his last year. He'll retire after this year. Leave it to Wilkinson and Ghiaciuc to battle out for C in 07, and I think either will be amazing at the position.
Levi - Wait until the QB-Adams-Arrington saga is resolved and Steinbach and Bobbie are signed. Once we see our financial situation, extend Levi if possible. If not, tag him next year.
Willie - Sign him last if he will make the numbers work. If not, Willie's the odd man out, and Andrews will get the chance to take over for the Big Cat.

We still have great depth at O-line with the four young guys I mentioned above, as well as Larry Moore being a great utility backup. Right now, signing O-line is not as imperative as getting our QB situation resolved. I'd be worried if we see any O-line extensions before our QB, Adams, and Arrington are inked in somewhere in this league.

Continuity is good, but trying to keep all 5 guys for years in a row is a pipe dream. Plenty of championship teams have won with different names on the O-line.[/quote]

BINGO

I totally agree. It seems that we're worried about next year this time with players than we are worrying about this year and some FA's.

Guest bengalrick
1. "possible" is a shitty word, when we already have a GUARENTEED great line... possible means that they haven't done shit yet...

2. i like our backups as of now, but we won't have to get crushed by our olineman.... unless we plan to let go a willie or eric, we should start resigning now... otherwise, they will have bigger dollar signs in their eyes, b/c they will both get PAID in free agency, so our best chance of keeping them, is to do it w/out pressure of other teams signing them...

3. we have the money, and are only a few spots away from having a solid team all the way through... we may as well shore up the most important positions on the field, imo... (besides qb, but a qb is worthless w/ a shitty line)...

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='233543' date='Mar 17 2006, 08:34 AM'][quote name='JC' post='233399' date='Mar 16 2006, 10:51 PM']

Carson already let go of that ball Steinbach didnt really give up, it didnt help that Kimo hit and twisted.[/quote]

Did the whistle blow?

You're a retard if you don't see the desperate need for improvement on defense, and if you don't see the fact that that improvement needs to come from people not currently on the roster.

"Give them more time, they'll get better"

Is that why they completely dropped off the face of the earth in the second half of the season last year?

Good logic.
[/quote]
Does the whistle need to blow? personally, you blow. Kimo should have known that ball was gone, the rest of the guys on the D-line did because they stopped rushing.

Oh so we will still be the same caliber of a team when we have San Franciscos o-line but a amazing defense, that doesnt cut it in the AFC north, just because you have a man crush on Lavar Arrington doesnt mean we need him.

The defense did drop off, maybe its because we had ohelete and KK back there? Good logic. Yes. We had the worst two starting safties in the league back there, in case you didnt watch? Or maybe your just to fucking ignorant to realize that we has a injured secondary and no Madieu Williams, we had no penetration on the qb most of the time either, did i say we shouldnt go out and draft some guys that could help? No. Am i a supporter of not breaking the bank to buy some overated piece of shit you are in love with? No. Sam Adams would be so much better for this defense and isnt asking for a outragous price? Lavar has had two stops and no contract offered.

Take some Midol own, you either have a male menastrational period, or your to cranky after you drink.

[quote name='Doctor Nick' post='233680' date='Mar 17 2006, 01:14 PM'][quote name='Orange 'n Black' post='233678' date='Mar 17 2006, 01:11 PM']
Our O-line isn't as huge of a priority as some make it out to be. Sure, they are awesome, but we also have a ton of possible starters developing in Kieft, Andrews, Wilkinson, and Ghiaciuc. All four have a lot of talent and I think all four will find a place on this line sometime in the future.

Braham - Wish him well in his last year. He'll retire after this year. Leave it to Wilkinson and Ghiaciuc to battle out for C in 07, and I think either will be amazing at the position.
Levi - Wait until the QB-Adams-Arrington saga is resolved and Steinbach and Bobbie are signed. Once we see our financial situation, extend Levi if possible. If not, tag him next year.
Willie - Sign him last if he will make the numbers work. If not, Willie's the odd man out, and Andrews will get the chance to take over for the Big Cat.

We still have great depth at O-line with the four young guys I mentioned above, as well as Larry Moore being a great utility backup. Right now, signing O-line is not as imperative as getting our QB situation resolved. I'd be worried if we see any O-line extensions before our QB, Adams, and Arrington are inked in somewhere in this league.

Continuity is good, but trying to keep all 5 guys for years in a row is a pipe dream. Plenty of championship teams have won with different names on the O-line.[/quote]

BINGO

I totally agree. It seems that we're worried about next year this time with players than we are worrying about this year and some FA's.
[/quote]why shouldnt we worry about them now rather than later... if we resign them now we can used up dead cap space for this year... no? :unsure:

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='233703' date='Mar 17 2006, 01:45 PM'][quote name='Doctor Nick' post='233680' date='Mar 17 2006, 01:14 PM']
[quote name='Orange 'n Black' post='233678' date='Mar 17 2006, 01:11 PM']
Our O-line isn't as huge of a priority as some make it out to be. Sure, they are awesome, but we also have a ton of possible starters developing in Kieft, Andrews, Wilkinson, and Ghiaciuc. All four have a lot of talent and I think all four will find a place on this line sometime in the future.

BINGO

[/quote]why shouldnt we worry about them now rather than later... if we resign them now we can used up dead cap space for this year... no? :unsure:
[/quote]

And its not just that, but they very well could be cheaper now than at the end of the year if we were to say win a superbowl, their demand would skyrocket.

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='233703' date='Mar 17 2006, 01:45 PM'][quote name='Doctor Nick' post='233680' date='Mar 17 2006, 01:14 PM']

BINGO

[/quote]

Lets worry about this year and this years free agents. Lets worry about the Oline after we fix this suck ass Defense that you can run a mule through and pick up 50 yards.

Or, here's a novel idea -- why not do both??

Why not let Troy or Katie talk with the Oline and then, one or the other along with Marv talk with the FA's??

I guess it's too difficult to walk and chew gum around PBS sometimes.

Guest BengalsOwn
[quote name='JC' post='233702' date='Mar 17 2006, 01:44 PM']Does the whistle need to blow? personally, you blow. Kimo should have known that ball was gone, the rest of the guys on the D-line did because they stopped rushing.[/quote]

Yes, every sport coaches you to play until the whistle blows. That should especially be the case when you are a professional.

[quote]Oh so we will still be the same caliber of a team when we have San Franciscos o-line but a amazing defense, that doesnt cut it in the AFC north, just because you have a man crush on Lavar Arrington doesnt mean we need him.[/quote]

A great defense doesn't cut it in the AFC North? Ok...

[quote]The defense did drop off, maybe its because we had ohelete and KK back there? Good logic. Yes. We had the worst two starting safties in the league back there, in case you didnt watch? Or maybe your just to fucking ignorant to realize that we has a injured secondary and no Madieu Williams, we had no penetration on the qb most of the time either, did i say we shouldnt go out and draft some guys that could help? No. Am i a supporter of not breaking the bank to buy some overated piece of shit you are in love with? No. Sam Adams would be so much better for this defense and isnt asking for a outragous price? Lavar has had two stops and no contract offered.[/quote]

Yeah, considering I said they dropped off in the second half of the season, and we lost Madieu in what, week 3? And we didn't get any penetration of the QB? [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] Well I guess we're on the same page then, because Arrington sure has the ability to penetrate and rush the passer. Thanks for proving my point jackass. And since when was I a Lavar Arrington lover? I hate the Redskins, but when I saw that we were one of the favorites to sign a difference maker on defense, I got a little excited.

[quote]Take some Midol own, you either have a male menastrational period, or your to cranky after you drink.[/quote]

That was clever.

[quote name='Doctor Nick' post='233706' date='Mar 17 2006, 01:50 PM'][quote name='Nati Ice' post='233703' date='Mar 17 2006, 01:45 PM']
[quote name='Doctor Nick' post='233680' date='Mar 17 2006, 01:14 PM']

BINGO

[/quote]

Lets worry about this year and this years free agents. Lets worry about the Oline after we fix this suck ass Defense that you can run a mule through and pick up 50 yards.

Why not let Troy or Katie talk with the Oline and then, one or the other along with Marv talk with the FA's??

[/quote]wtf are you talking about... who said we shouldnt improve our d, and just re-sign some of our o-lineman instead? and who said they arnt doing both?

alot of you guys bitch and moan about shit that doesnt leave you with some fake sense of instant gratification... if all you want to do is bitch, then at least wait until after the fa period is over before you start... your more likely to gain supporters that way

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='233717' date='Mar 17 2006, 02:15 PM'][quote name='Doctor Nick' post='233706' date='Mar 17 2006, 01:50 PM']
[quote name='Nati Ice' post='233703' date='Mar 17 2006, 01:45 PM']

BINGO

[/quote]

[/quote]wtf are you talking about... who said we shouldnt improve our d, and just re-sign some of our o-lineman instead? and who said they arnt doing both?

alot of you guys bitch and moan about shit that doesnt leave you with some fake sense of instant gratification... if all you want to do is bitch, then at least wait until after the fa period is over before you start... your more likely to gain supporters that way
[/quote]

Bengals | Team keeping an eye on Arrington
Fri, 17 Mar 2006 11:06:05 -0800

[b]Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports the Cincinnati Bengals are monitoring where free agent LB LaVar Arrington (Redskins) visits on an almost daily basis. It is possible the team is in the market to sign him.[/b]

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='233717' date='Mar 17 2006, 02:15 PM'][quote name='Doctor Nick' post='233706' date='Mar 17 2006, 01:50 PM']
[quote name='Nati Ice' post='233703' date='Mar 17 2006, 01:45 PM']

BINGO

[/quote]

[/quote]

There lays the problem. We can bitch now when we have atleast 3 guys wanting to play for us and we're sitting around wanting to sign the next Jon Kitna -- but after do jack in the market you and the rest will cry later and ask, why...

Atleast the people "bitching" are being realistic. We know notta's gonna happen, if it were it would be done by now.

This is the quote of the year from the Front Office.

"After we sign a back-up QB, we'll consentrate on other areas and need"...

Fucking NICE :whistle:

Here is a question that no one can seem to answer ... WHY do we have to wait until we sign a Jay Fielder or who the fuck ever before we can sign an Adams, a Jackson, an Arrington???

Here's a heads up --- please leave the money part out of it, cause we have more than enough to make things happen.

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='233713' date='Mar 17 2006, 02:02 PM'][quote name='JC' post='233702' date='Mar 17 2006, 01:44 PM']

Does the whistle need to blow? personally, you blow. Kimo should have known that ball was gone, the rest of the guys on the D-line did because they stopped rushing.[/quote]

Yes, every sport coaches you to play until the whistle blows. That should especially be the case when you are a professional.

[quote]Oh so we will still be the same caliber of a team when we have San Franciscos o-line but a amazing defense, that doesnt cut it in the AFC north, just because you have a man crush on Lavar Arrington doesnt mean we need him.[/quote]

[quote]The defense did drop off, maybe its because we had ohelete and KK back there? Good logic. Yes. We had the worst two starting safties in the league back there, in case you didnt watch? Or maybe your just to fucking ignorant to realize that we has a injured secondary and no Madieu Williams, we had no penetration on the qb most of the time either, did i say we shouldnt go out and draft some guys that could help? No. Am i a supporter of not breaking the bank to buy some overated piece of shit you are in love with? No. Sam Adams would be so much better for this defense and isnt asking for a outragous price? Lavar has had two stops and no contract offered.[/quote]

Yeah, considering I said they dropped off in the second half of the season, and we lost Madieu in what, week 3? And we didn't get any penetration of the QB? [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] Well I guess we're on the same page then, because Arrington sure has the ability to penetrate and rush the passer. Thanks for proving my point jackass. And since when was I a Lavar Arrington lover? I hate the Redskins, but when I saw that we were one of the favorites to sign a difference maker on defense, I got a little excited.

[quote]Take some Midol own, you either have a male menastrational period, or your to cranky after you drink.[/quote]

That was clever.
[/quote]

God damn, what i said was if u have a o-line of san francisco's and i will translate this for you...it means your offense wont be that good...try to comprehend that for a second, and you have a great defense see what that does for you, wheres baltimore? Dude we play in the Afc North not the NFC north, just in case you have that confused. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img]

So you want Lavar and Pollack? why dont we just blitz all our guys then? We drafted pollack to be a rusher, so i dont think we are going to drop just thurman back with his coverage huh?

Im glad i could prove such a point for you jackass! OWN is god, and if you dont agree with him you are wrong! :rolleyes:

Sam Adams>>>>>>Lavar "Playmaker" Arrington

Guest BengalsOwn

[quote name='JC' post='233734' date='Mar 17 2006, 02:38 PM'][quote name='BengalsOwn' post='233713' date='Mar 17 2006, 02:02 PM']
[quote name='JC' post='233702' date='Mar 17 2006, 01:44 PM']

Does the whistle need to blow? personally, you blow. Kimo should have known that ball was gone, the rest of the guys on the D-line did because they stopped rushing.[/quote]

Yeah, considering I said they dropped off in the second half of the season, and we lost Madieu in what, week 3? And we didn't get any penetration of the QB? [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] Well I guess we're on the same page then, because Arrington sure has the ability to penetrate and rush the passer. Thanks for proving my point jackass. And since when was I a Lavar Arrington lover? I hate the Redskins, but when I saw that we were one of the favorites to sign a difference maker on defense, I got a little excited.

That was clever.
[/quote]

God damn, what i said was if u have a o-line of san francisco's and i will translate this for you...it means your offense wont be that good...try to comprehend that for a second, and you have a great defense see what that does for you, wheres baltimore? Dude we play in the Afc North not the NFC north, just in case you have that confused. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img]

So you want Lavar and Pollack? why dont we just blitz all our guys then? We drafted pollack to be a rusher, so i dont think we are going to drop just thurman back with his coverage huh?

Im glad i could prove such a point for you jackass! OWN is god, and if you dont agree with him you are wrong! :rolleyes:

[/quote]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did Marvin Lewis win a super bowl in 2000 with a team with a great defense and one of the worse offenses in the league?

Just curious is all.

And how is a DT who probably struggles to get his fat ass out of bed every morning, and who should have retired 2 years ago, better than a young very athletic talented linebacker?

What's that saying guys?

You know, the one talking about defenses and championships?

Anyone remember?

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='233750' date='Mar 17 2006, 02:54 PM'][quote name='JC' post='233734' date='Mar 17 2006, 02:38 PM']
[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='233713' date='Mar 17 2006, 02:02 PM']

That was clever.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did Marvin Lewis win a super bowl in 2000 with a team with a great defense and one of the worse offenses in the league?

Just curious is all.

And how is a DT who probably struggles to get his fat ass out of bed every morning, and who should have retired 2 years ago, better than a young very athletic talented linebacker?
[/quote]
Im curious how that great Defense is doing NOW in the AFC north with no offense?

Because that Fat ass DT is better then every DT we have right now.

Crazy.

Guest BengalsOwn

[quote name='JC' post='233753' date='Mar 17 2006, 02:55 PM'][quote name='BengalsOwn' post='233750' date='Mar 17 2006, 02:54 PM']
[quote name='JC' post='233734' date='Mar 17 2006, 02:38 PM']

That was clever.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Just curious is all.

[/quote]
Im curious how that great Defense is doing NOW in the AFC north with no offense?

Crazy.
[/quote]

Oh, you mean that defense that after 6 years started to age and not be as dominant?

What's your point again?

And who cares if he's better than our DT's, he wouldn't make as much of an impact as, say, Lavar Arrington...

Oh, I just remembered the saying.

Defense wins championships.

Bengals | Team keeping an eye on Arrington

Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports the Cincinnati Bengals are monitoring where free agent LB LaVar Arrington (Redskins) visits on an almost daily basis. It is possible the team is in the market to sign him.

[quote name='BengalsOwn']Correct me if I'm wrong, but did Marvin Lewis win a super bowl in 2000 with a team with a great defense and one of the worse offenses in the league?

Just curious is all.[/quote]

They had a mediocre QB, and little at WR or TE.

But they had a good running game, and a very good o-line.

While I agree our defense could use some upgrades, I don't think it's a total disaster.

We played without our best defensive player most of last year.
Our RDE was a second year player who had come out early.
Our MLB was a rookie (albeit with TONS of talent)
We also had another LB who was a rookie who had NEVER played LB before, and missed training camp.

Yeah, I'd like to add a CB to groom to replace Tory, and a DT. But we were VERY young on D last year, and time WILL improve this defense.

Guest BengalsOwn
[quote name='bengaldee' post='233758' date='Mar 17 2006, 02:59 PM']Bengals | Team keeping an eye on Arrington

Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports the Cincinnati Bengals are monitoring where free agent LB LaVar Arrington (Redskins) visits on an almost daily basis. It is possible the team is in the market to sign him.[/quote]

insert picture of JC crying at the thought of us signing one of the best players available in free agency, for the first time in a long time

Guest BengalsOwn
[quote name='Jason' post='233760' date='Mar 17 2006, 03:00 PM'][quote name='BengalsOwn']Correct me if I'm wrong, but did Marvin Lewis win a super bowl in 2000 with a team with a great defense and one of the worse offenses in the league?

Just curious is all.[/quote]

They had a mediocre QB, and little at WR or TE.

But they had a good running game, and a very good o-line.

While I agree our defense could use some upgrades, I don't think it's a total disaster.

We played without our best defensive player most of last year.
Our RDE was a second year player who had come out early.
Our MLB was a rookie (albeit with TONS of talent)
We also had another LB who was a rookie who had NEVER played LB before, and missed training camp.

Yeah, I'd like to add a CB to groom to replace Tory, and a DT. But we were VERY young on D last year, and time WILL improve this defense.
[/quote]

Funny, we were saying the same thing after 2004.

Too bad we got worse.

I hope Odell actually uses his head on the field this season...

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='233756' date='Mar 17 2006, 02:59 PM'][quote name='JC' post='233753' date='Mar 17 2006, 02:55 PM']
[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='233750' date='Mar 17 2006, 02:54 PM']

That was clever.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Just curious is all.

[/quote]

Crazy.
[/quote]

Oh, you mean that defense that after 6 years started to age and not be as dominant?

What's your point again?

And who cares if he's better than our DT's, he wouldn't make as much of an impact as, say, Lavar Arrington...

[b]Defense wins championships.[/b]
[/quote]
That defense has two of the most outstanding cornerbacks in the league, a good linebacking core, and a good defensive line and they still have Ed and Demps was good to...? So? That is still the best defense in the AFC north.

Lavar will make a really good impact on that bench, when he is injured and can't beat out Pollack anyways huh?

[b]What about the St. Louis Rams?[/b] or the Greatest show on turf, i remeber they won a super bowl.

All's im trying to say here, and that your not comprehending, is that we in my opinion don't need Arrington and Sam Adams would make a much bigger difference. Who cares if we have Arrington but we have Bentley running at him and blocking his ass out every play because he just knocked thortons ass over? Plus we dont need two rushing linebackers. Why have both Pollack and Arrington, when Pollack has so much more upside?

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='233762' date='Mar 17 2006, 03:02 PM'][

Too bad we got worse.

[b]I hope Odell actually uses his head on the field this season...[/b][/quote]
Yeah me too, kinda like how he practically won us the pittsburgh game with the interception, and that basically clinched the AFC north for us.

insert picture of JC crying at the thought of us signing one of the best players available in free agency, for the first time in a long time

Damn you got me! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/30.gif[/img]

Damn Own, your a really ass to people when their opinion isnt the same as yours, but arent you having other problems, i imagine someone could be a real dickhead about that, but i wont.

Guest BengalsOwn

[quote name='JC' post='233765' date='Mar 17 2006, 03:04 PM'][quote name='BengalsOwn' post='233756' date='Mar 17 2006, 02:59 PM']
[quote name='JC' post='233753' date='Mar 17 2006, 02:55 PM']

That was clever.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Just curious is all.

[/quote]

Crazy.
[/quote]

What's your point again?

[/quote]
That defense has two of the most outstanding cornerbacks in the league, a good linebacking core, and a good defensive line and they still have Ed and Demps was good to...? So? That is still the best defense in the AFC north.

Lavar will make a really good impact on that bench, when he is injured and can't beat out Pollack anyways huh?

[b]What about the St. Louis Rams?[/b] or the Greatest show on turf, i remeber they won a super bowl.

[/quote]

Why does Pollack have so much more upside? And who said Pollack and Lavar couldn't be on the field at the same time?

Oh, and by the way, the Rams had the 4th best scoring defense, and was the 7th best when looking at total # of yards given up.

Guest The Carson Show
[quote name='JC' post='233770' date='Mar 17 2006, 03:11 PM'][quote name='BengalsOwn' post='233762' date='Mar 17 2006, 03:02 PM']
[

Too bad we got worse.

[b]I hope Odell actually uses his head on the field this season...[/b][/quote]

Damn you got me! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/30.gif[/img]

[b]Damn Own, your a really ass to people when their opinion isnt the same as yours, but arent you having other problems, i imagine someone could be a real dickhead about that, but i wont.[/b]
[/quote]

edited:

sorry, but that's over the line IMO

BB

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='233771' date='Mar 17 2006, 03:11 PM']
[quote name='JC' post='233765' date='Mar 17 2006, 03:04 PM']
[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='233756' date='Mar 17 2006, 02:59 PM']
[quote name='JC' post='233753' date='Mar 17 2006, 02:55 PM']

That was clever.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Just curious is all.

[/quote]

Crazy.
[/quote]

What's your point again?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Why does Pollack have so much more upside? And who said Pollack and Lavar couldn't be on the field at the same time?

Oh, and by the way, the Rams had the 4th best scoring defense, and was the 7th best when looking at total # of yards given up.
[/quote]
I thought arrington was a penatrator, isnt that what you said? Why have two guys on the field that can only rush and arent good in coverage, obviously since he has never had a interception, and pollack was brought in to rush? Makes a lot of sense huh? :rolleyes:

So are Defense was #2 in scoring defense at one point? Remeber the defense that is young and obviously not very good? We may not have a good run defense, and the pass defense dropped off especially when ohalete got in there. Once we get Madieu back and Dexter Jackson we will be fine there, and if we get Sam Adams and a draft pick like Broderick Bunkley or Gabe Watson, that run total will go down fine, Odell overpursued because lack of expierence, and Pollack barely had much time to develop since he held out of training camp, and he still had some clutch sacks like in Pittsburgh.

some of you guys are the dumbest most ignorant sonsofbitches ive ever seen... all yall do is cry like a bunch of little girls...

yes, we need to improve our fucking d-line... its just too damn bad sam fucking adams is not the answer... hes not even a goddamned patch. now, its not exactly likely that he would come here and turn into an allstar after leaving such a great fucking defense of the likes of the bills... a team whos total defense is below ours, a team whos RUSH defense is 11 spots LOWER than ours in both rushing yards and yards per game, is 7 spots lower than us and gave up 8 more rushing tds than us, is worse than us in both 3rd and 4th down conversions, and is dead fucking last in giving up rushing first downs

jesus fucking christ, yea... our run d sucks major ass... so please tell me why in the fuck we should go recruiting castoffs of teams that are even worse than us? oh wait, thats right... the fat fuck is only a part of the defense... well lets examine HIS outstanding numbers, shall we?

oh but i mean all stats do is lie... right? i mean come on he HAS to be good, hes fat and he fucking played for the championship ravens... oh wait, whats that... oh yea, his stats are just as bad as thorntons and robinsons... and as a matter of fact they are fucking worse in most catagories

so in short: adams is not a solution, dexter is a temporary patch and so is any fa qb we pick up... now id love to see us pick up arrigton and chatman, but just bc weve begun talks with our olinemen and have yet to sign any of the big name fas does NOT mean the bengals are idiots or arnt pursuing other options... it just means they dont give a fuck about what a bunch of dumbasses on a messageboard think they should be doing

oh and a big FYI: there are more sandy vaginas here than there are in cancun at this time of year... or so ive been told

Archived