What's in your CD player right now

Jamie_B

Guest steggyD
It's empty?

But I have a miscellaneous mix of 90's alternative music going on my Yahoo Music Engine right now. Early 90's.

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='275832' date='Jun 1 2006, 01:11 PM']Skid Row actually.[/quote]

Come on Dan admit it, you got the patch sewn into the back of your jean jacket dont you? [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//3.gif[/img]

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='275854' date='Jun 1 2006, 01:29 PM']aqua w/ special guest vocalist britney spears[/quote]

:huh: :blink:

A little variety...holds 6

can't remember one of them...(time to switch it)
Sublime
Eminem
ZZ Top
Eric Clapton Unplugged
a personal mix of 50, Sierra, Dirty, Eminem, Lil Jon, Luda...

Recognize I'm a fool an u luuuuuuuuuuuuv me......
Hey Dirty....baby I got your money.... :lol:

last song I heard this morning and it stuck....

[size=3][b]BAND:[/b][/size] [size=3]Pearl Jam[/size]
[size=3][b]CD:[/b][/size] [size=3]Rearviewmirror - Disc 2[/size]
[size=3][b]SONG:[/b][/size] [size=3]Track 13 (Nothing As It Seems)[/size]

[size=3]I would have their newest CD in there, but my wife stole it out of my CD player before she left for work this morning.[/size]

[quote name='Johnsons4Life' post='275889' date='Jun 1 2006, 01:50 PM']Angels and Airwaves[/quote]

i love tom. but angels and airwaves is quite the horrible band. wahts do you see thats good about them?

anyways:

Band: Underoath
Album: Define The Great Line

Funny you ask... For some reason I had 2 old Maiden songs stuck in my head today so I dug up my (self made) Maiden greatest hits cd today and rocked out to Tailgunner and Run to the hills after work. Been a long time since I dusted this CD off till today...

Archived